Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bear-Sona

Presenting my own Beatn'up / Fighting game: Economic Tournament

Hi everyone, I am a free-time programmer and I will start talking about my project to do a beatn'up game that will also serve as a local versus game, I will release the project on IndieGogo, but I am eager to share my prototyping and maybe receive some feedback.

This is still early beta, I am still working on overall concepts of art and game-play, but I hope to be able to post a playable beta of the engine soon.

(More details soon)

ECONOMIC TOURNAMENT

Game Flow:

- Basically, this will be a beatn'up that uses urban aesthetics with humor and salary-man/ office settings, you will be controlling a bunch of salary-man that after getting fired, must fight until they reach the top of their agency and request their jogs back (or something along these lines)

The elevator is your over world selection, you can pretty much go to any floor you want, but only after beating the tree managers you can fight the last boss.

Basically you must to a lot of damage on the floor of that manager jurisdiction to be able to have an “audition” with him.

-Pick Between 3 characters, each with unique moves and stats.

Stats and movements can be leveled up using money between levels. Purchase upgrade between Levels in the elevator

-Game will play similar to Guardian Heroes in some sense, as for gameplay, I am looking form something more similar to Power Instinct 5 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJl-XJNFk0k

Rage Meter:

You can use the Rage to boost your special move in three different ways. Can stock up to two levels.

Power: Delivers more damage and wall bounce on counter

Speed: If used after a normal or from neutral, can cancel into normals or special moves, if done after a special move, can cancel into another special move.

Defense: Auto Armor for the attack.

Hope Meter

Used to deliver the Super Special move of the character. Ca stock up for one level.

Clash:

You can cancel clash into anything.

(More details soon)

Maybe, but I just want to have a full log in a site I like (even if I don't post much).

It may even be months without any update, right now I am testing some physics with placeholder, will post something soon.