Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinjin

[Xrd] News & (Theoretical) Gameplay Discussion

I'm interested to see how the Unreal Engine can pulls this off! Hype times one thousand!

To be honest. If you took the hardest object on earth, such as a diamond. And incased it within layers upon layers of diamond incrusted concrete and glass. It would still not survive even one swing from my raging boner right now

Hype!

I feel the new look is going to be love/hate. It seems they definitely are attempting to appeal to a wider audience. At least the look and feel seems to be there, so I'm cool with that. I just hope they won't tone down the speed since that's one of the best things about GG.

Something with the models seems off, particularly with Ky. But otherwise, cool!

I wonder if Eddie is going to be a villain this time around? Probably. I'd rather him be a hero.

So when's the song being released so I can listen to that in my car? :D

(Oh god it's beautiful I love it)

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH INDEED MILLIA

The new look is going to get a LOT of hate. But who honestly gives a fuck? If it plays the same I don't care.

It's like a shiny SG

definitely looks slow as hell in this reveal pv, hope it doesn't turn out that way

It's the girl Millia?, he uses the same hair technique but the other characters wear the classic costumes and she is not.

Given that she looks like Millia and is fighting Eddie, yes. Millia.

It's definitely Millia, same VA and her powers are unique to her. Sol and Ky's costumes were different than from any other game, just still similar to their other outfits, and Zato's dead so he cant' really change his clothes...

What really worries me is how slow it looks. Hopefully that will be fixed during development, since the speed is what got me into GG in the first place.

On a lesser note, I want to cut off that ponytail aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :arg: