Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

ECT V ASW Results and Shoutouts!

Persona: ~50 entrants

1: Grover (YU)

2: Colpevole (CH)

3: Roku (MI/YO)

4: Danny (SL)

5: Mindgame (AI)

5: LPT (YK)

7: OmniSScythe (CH)

7: Zealous (YK)

Guilty Gear: 32 entrants

1: BT | Marlinpie ($224.00) (ED/SL/KY/PO/BA)

2: RPD MCZ | Alex Smith (blueNINE) ($64.00) (MA)

3: AGE | Flash Metroid ($32.00) (MA/JA)

4: Mulligan (JA)

5: Alzarath (TE)

5: VR Raiden (SO)

7: Mindgame (SL)

7: Biscuits (ED)

9: PochP

9: Remi

9: Ril

9: AB Jan

13: Okizeme

13: Super J

13: DaiAndOh

13: Metric

17: Aggrocraig

17: Mojo

17: Vic Viper

17: Watte

17: Level-5 Chan

17: Hard Bread

17: Iora

17: JB3

25: Sun Lioness

25: Garbage

25: DerQ

25: JER

25: DAM

25: SBC Spankz

25: Paltheos

25: Ghost Cobra

BB: 24 entrants

1: HnH Tsuuna ($168.00) (BA)

2: Level-5 Chan ($48.00) (TS)

3: Scott Kincaid ($24.00) (JI)

4: Pochp (MU)

5: Dipsel (TA)

5: Danny (VA)

7: LPT (RC)

7: Moomoo ?

9: Mindgame

9: HnH Dr. Newtype

9: Badfish

9: Biscuits

13: Joeboy

13: Iora

13: IVZ

13: Fiido

17: HnH Dorzo

17: BiBi

17: Cajawa

17: Joseph Tran

17: Toilet Amongst the Trees

17: Zanegyf

17: Watte

17: LTP

Thank you everyone.

Did he play Baiken at one point for real? I didn't see all his matches.

On a side note, he was a little too happy and a little too easy to work with this tournament....

shoutouts to everyone who came

lots of fun meeting you guys/seeing old faces

#WhoAreYou

#SeriouslyWhoAreYou

:X

The real winner is HYPE GUY ON COMMENTARYYYY!

ECT5anime_zps68d793a0.png

Are you talking about Remi? Because he did GG. As for that chie match I commentated that

Had fun at ECT5, it was cool seeing/playing people again and good to meet people I hadn't yet.

good games in GG and P4 to everyone I played in casuals/tournament.

Did he play Baiken at one point for real? I didn't see all his matches.

On a side note, he was a little too happy and a little too easy to work with this tournament....

yeah, but only vs biscuits.

his commentary was so cheerful, brought a tear to my eye

yeah, but only vs biscuits.

his commentary was so cheerful, brought a tear to my eye

When he could talk that is. I'll have to have a listen, since I as I hinted, I didn't sit down and watch a nice chunk of the matches I would have liked to see.

Thanks to DaiAndOh and Mr. Biscuits for running the tournament smoothly, and to everyone who helped to streaming and commentating!

Shoutouts to MarlinPie for blowing me up yet again.

Shoutouts to the OGs Jan and FlashMetroid. It was fun playing both of you. Jan, you hit me with the sexiest Potemkin combo that took all of my health away. I couldn't even be mad after losing that round.

A special shoutout to Mulligan, who I had heard of, but had never played before. You were particularly tough to beat. That Jam is strong.

Great event. Nice to see everyone again and play GUILTY GEAR. It was so fun talking with everyone about the Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- trailer. I'm looking forward to the next tournament!

This tournament was a ton of fun! Big shoutout to Daiandoh, Biscuits, LI Joe and everyone else on the staff who made the event run smoothly and possible! Another shoutout to Bibi and Sp00ky for streaming! Having top 4 on the big stage was hella hype.

Level 5- Your Tsubaki was too ham for me. I gotta pay more attention to some chars in that game obviously haha.

Tsunna- GGs in tournament and gratz on takin the BB tournament. Nasty Bang color too strong.

Zealous- good job making top 8 man! Pretty cool seeing another Yukiko make it far =D Sucks we had to play a mirror on stream though. GGs!

VR Raiden- great meeting you and fun tournament match. You'll qualify out of your pool next time I promise lol

Grover- Why you so strong? Good stuff takin the P4U tournament

Daiandoh- Yo, just so you know, abbreviation for Yukiko is (YK) and Rachel is (RC). As it is now, it looks like I play boring protag characters >=(

Roku, Colpevole, Ril, Pochp and everyone else I saw over the weekend- great seeing you all again!

This tournament was a ton of fun! Big shoutout to Daiandoh, Biscuits, LI Joe and everyone else on the staff who made the event run smoothly and possible! Another shoutout to Bibi and Sp00ky for streaming! Having top 4 on the big stage was hella hype.

Level 5- Your Tsubaki was too ham for me. I gotta pay more attention to some chars in that game obviously haha.

Tsunna- GGs in tournament and gratz on takin the BB tournament. Nasty Bang color too strong.

Zealous- good job making top 8 man! Pretty cool seeing another Yukiko make it far =D Sucks we had to play a mirror on stream though. GGs!

VR Raiden- great meeting you and fun tournament match. You'll qualify out of your pool next time I promise lol

Grover- Why you so strong? Good stuff takin the P4U tournament

Daiandoh- Yo, just so you know, abbreviation for Yukiko is (YK) and Rachel is (RC). As it is now, it looks like I play boring protag characters >=(

Roku, Colpevole, Ril, Pochp and everyone else I saw over the weekend- great seeing you all again!

I thought Ragna was RG. My bad.

Shoutouts to

Organizers, Biscuits, Dai, Bibi, SJC, LI Joe, everyone that I may or may not know involved here. Stay godlike

Biscuits for pouring Maple syrup all over Madcatz (Free tritons for canadian). I love your shit talk

Dai hanging all weekend whether it be DD, Diner on sunday, throughout the event

Iora for going in with the matchup talk. Even if it was just Order sol, you really made it sink in that I should put a lot more work in the knowledge aspect of the game to further craft my gameplan against all characters

Roku for noticing me amongst the crowd, finally senpai paid attention to me today. In all seriousness, much fun was had in that persona set on sunday

VRRaiden for our match on stream. Had a lot of fun and was surprisingly calm through it even though I got blown up. A good contrast on the last few tourney matches I've had in the previous month

Super J for putting me out of GG twice in a row. Your slayer overall makes me want to put in some work in that regards.

That guy playing Marvel casuals getting mad and slamming a chair on the ground followed by spilling water on Fanatiq's back and not giving any fucks about it.

Popcorn, fucking love popcorn

Cluck U

Arc Revo re-stream being completly free

Kurushii for taking care of it

Sleep for being a vital human need

Guitar hero 3 for the nostalgia

Sleeping 13 hours on sunday total

Arriving home at 4:30 AM on monday

Having a day off on monday

Shoutouts to Biscuits and DaiAndOh for running things and hanging out.

Shoutouts to my fellow locals level5chan, derq, and bibiquadium making the trip

Shoutouts to everyone that dropped by our room for casuals, arc revo or whatever (shoutous to kurushii for the restream ^^)

Shoutouts to the rokrew, strong presence in p4u

Shoutouts to the new england guys, nice seeing you all again LPT, Danny, Bluenine, Mindgame, I'll learn slayer for next time ;)

Shoutouts to all the people I met, Remi, Okizeme, Iora...

Shoutouts to Alzarath for so many casuals

Shoutouts to all the people I'd never seen before in the BB tournament, I hope to see you all again, the amount of entrants was a pleasant surprise (I'm serious, I was expecting way less lol)