Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iminthenet2

Japan Thread - Otakus UNITE!

I kept my BlazBlue Chronophantasma Arcade Card for months, but it always shows "BLAZBLUE PLAYER" and I'm tired of it. How do I rename my arcade card?

I kept my BlazBlue Chronophantasma Arcade Card for months, but it always shows "BLAZBLUE PLAYER" and I'm tired of it. How do I rename my arcade card?

You have to use the Blazblue Guild site. Check out http://sp.bbcp.ac/

uh... which link do I click on in that website?

EDIT: Never Mind. I'm too late to ask. BBCP will be released on PS3 anyways.

uh... which link do I click on in that website?

EDIT: Never Mind. I'm too late to ask. BBCP will be released on PS3 anyways.

Lol. Um, I don't have a Nesica card so I haven't registered but basically you need to make sure you've registered your account and card on http://nexus.nesica.net/ first, which not having a card or access to a machine with a reader, I can't help there. But basically once you've registered your nesica account, you would use the http://sp.bbcp.ac/register.php register page on the bbcp arcade site to create your player's guild account, and then from there... magic.

But BB PLAYER is a pretty classy name so it should be fine until thursday, right?

Getting back into Guilty Gear after a LONG break. I live out in the countryside but am an hour away from both Kyoto and Nagoya. Besides a-cho, anyone know what the big arcades in both cities are and at what times do a decent amount of people play GG or BB? The one time I went to a-cho it was 10 pm on a Saturday night so it was just me vs the computer.

I wish to know, but I always go to the arcades in Machida; they got Taito Station and Cat's Eye. Sorry, Aurora Borealis.

Ask Brett, he was in Nagoya for awhile.

If you can ever make it to Kanagawa, Yokohama Freedom is certifiably The Shitâ„¢. Though if you make it that far, you may as well make the pilgrimage to Mikado.

Acho is your best bet. Theres no other arcade in Kyoto.

check the website for the dates for ranbats. Or try other days like friday evenings.

Shiga aint far at all.

Hey, new to dustloop, but I run the SRK Japan Forums and I am just getting into guilty gear cause I am sick of SF4 and no one really plays 3s or CVS2 anymore...

If anyone is out and about in Shinjuku or Takadanobaba and wants to game, me and a couple of my friends go out a few times a week. Lots of gaming, drinking, and gaming...

I live in Kyoto. Any kansai peeps around?

Heya, me and a friend are also both living in Kyoto, or near to. I'm at A-cho roughly every day! Maybe we can all meet up one day.

Gonna be in Fukuoka from 12-22 to 12-1. But probably gonna be moving around to Nagoya and Tokyo during some of those days. If you guys frequent any arcades let me know which ones and which dates. Lol.

Does anyone know the tournament schedules for BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Persona 4 Arena, and Arcana Heart in Taito Station and Cat's Eye in Machida? Nobody is helping me. :(

I'm down. You have a phone?

Nope. Unless I can connect to LINE.

Does anyone know the tournament schedules for BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Persona 4 Arena, and Arcana Heart in Taito Station and Cat's Eye in Machida? Nobody is helping me. :(

A Taito I went to had like a bulletin board for schedules. They usually put up posters for events like those, too, sometimes.

Japan being on point with their offline meetings I'm truly envious. The best I can do is call you out for netplay because the rules in Korea makes it hard going to another country other then the states.

Truth be told I can most likely come by next year at the end of my contract for two weeks. Which side of Japan? I'm not sure. I'm more for checking out Akihabara and kamogawa on top of my list. Is Shibuya as stylish as I hear it is or read about?