Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

Next Gen FITE GAEMZ thread

(Yoshinori Ono involved FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

I highly doubt this list is real, but if it is why do people just assume that Ono is the sole reason that you don't like SFIV? You guys realize he's worked on other shit that's turned out fine right?

I was considering to not post this, but some of those titles have recently emerged in other gaming news (like that lol halo game), so it may be legit.

... :vbang:

Tigre: what other stuff? Most of the shit Ono has produced or been involved has been horrendous piece of crap, SFxT being the pinnacle of his shit fetish.

I was considering to not post this, but some of those titles have recently emerged in other gaming news (like that lol halo game), so it may be legit.

... :vbang:

Tigre: what other stuff? Most of the shit Ono has produced or been involved has been horrendous piece of crap, SFxT being the pinnacle of his shit fetish.

Looks like it's a fake list:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575245

And we already knew about this Halo game before this list appeared.

Also lol at this DE3D thing.

Who cares, no self-respecting gamer will ever buy a ONE anyway. Wait until these are announced for the PS4 before getting hype.

Also >Capcom FGs

The OP list does include some PS4 titles. And Xbone is going to be much more acceptable when it gets some worthwhile exclusives. The problem is, it doesn't.

Sorry, SoWL, I read that shit as "Xboner"

I'm actually more worried about being able to use my PS360 in a next gen console.

The OP list does include some PS4 titles. And Xbone is going to be much more acceptable when it gets some worthwhile exclusives. The problem is, it doesn't.

No...no it isn't. The ONE has done so much incredibly dumb shit that nothing can save it now. It's shit. I'm not going to go into detail because this isn't the thread for it but the ONE is Virtual Boy levels of fucking stupid.

I'm hoping that list is fake. It would be stupid for Capcom to make a fighting game that's Wii U exclusive. There aren't really any interesting games for the Wii U out right now that would warrant an exclusivity deal. It'd be financial suicide even with Darkstalkers being a "niche" series, and equally bad or worse than the decisions they made for SFxT

Killer Instinct will live on in my memories. 'Nuff said.