Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoular

European Match Finder

kid-kun?

I look forward to the amount of times you will have to repeat this to people.

Kiba - London - United Kingdom - BlackJaguarXD - Blazblue (ocassional Tekken but irrelevant here)

I moved your name to Birmingham then, I can always edit the OP if anyone changes location. Nothings stop you from meeting people in other locations anyways lol

@BKDennis, thanks for the poster link. Looking forward to video uploads this year too, if there is recording.

I hope that kekken will join us with his superior setup, in that case we'll probably stream too

flicky - XBL reggiefapsbury - I live between London & Brighton - Game(s) Persona 4 Arena

I just started playing P4A which is my first Arc game. I'm a complete beginner but looking at going to Ultimate Clash as I can't really make the weekly shonen burst.

Welcome to DL flicky, I put you under Brighton if that's okay, I know there are players in the region too, I can always edit whenever requested.

Will see ya at the next Ultimate Clash mate :)

DBlanks

PSN: DBlanks

Games: BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena, Arcana Heart 3, Aquapazza, Chaos Code, bit of everything really (at a decent level)...

Notes: Fraudulent

PSN: LiamManTheAngry

Games: All BB versions, P4A, AH3, SSF4: AE 2012, TTT2, UMvC3(I'm a complete scrub at this though), SF3, GGXXAC

Name: Mr.Reddot

XBL: UpturnedGravy

Games: GGAC, BB, and Skullgirls

Also hi im new here! :)

City: Stockholm

PSN: DonkeyKnifer

Games: Blazblue mostly, I can play P4 as well :)

Other notes: My Skype is DonkeyKnifer and that is probably the best place to contact me. I also play offline at a place called Dragon's Lair in Stockholm. We usually play every wednesday and friday. Blazblue mostly but also other fightans like KoF, Marvel, Street Fighter and Tekken etc. There are around ~10 people playing Blazblue somewhat regularly.

Check out our facebook if you want to come visit!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/475755015805896/

Name: JaySS

XBL: JayKatana

City: Ålesund

Games: GG P4U

Name: Ash Ellis

PSN: SK3TCH88 [or] glooooooooobal

City: As of now, London

Game: BB,GG,P4A

Name: entnervt

PSN: entnervt

City: Euskirchen(near Cologne)

Games: BBEX, GGXXAC+ (prefer GG until the BBCP-release)

Good and bad news in Bristol.

Sodium Showdown is returning on September 1st (the good news)

No BlazBlue (the bad news imo)

P4A will be there though (I don't play P4A so I don't care but others may be interested)

I haven't seen a poster yet but thought I'd give the heads up about Sodium Showdown nonetheless. I'm on my PS3 web browser currently so apologies for this post being a bit of a mess.

Cool, just provide a link if you can gamester.

That's a change most people may make soon too Stalkie :)

Updated, current events are still on going as casual sessions

Wednesday - Weekly Shonen Burst

Tuesday - Arcade Street http://www.twitch.tv/arcadestreet

If anyone want any details changed be sure to post. Let more poeple in your community know about this page.

Well I got the news from UKFGC website http://ukfgc.com/sodium-showdown-xi-the-return

£4 Venue Entry (was £5 previously)

£3 Per Tourney

Seems to be 360 focused from what I can gather based on that article.

I assume P4A is just casuals and BB has no mention anywhere at all :(

Also, I don't use FaceBook so I don't have a clue about the links provided but I assume this link may have info regarding SuperMinerBattleFarm events https://www.facebook.com/pages/Super-Miner-Battle-Farm-South-West-Wales-Fighting-Games-Community/202326136471980?fref=ts

Normally they do a poster so I'll be keeping an eye on "The Lanes" website to see if one pops up and I'll post it here along with any other info I find. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I'll try and pop down to this one as it's on the doorstep for me and see if there is going to be another one the month after and gather what info I can, I assume Zen will be there as well. Also if it's going to go on monthly again when BBCP arrives I'll try and promote the game anyway I can.

Apologies for the post being a bit of a mess.

Apologies for the double post but thought I'd bump this thread back into the first page. Sodium Showdown update. Registration is between 1:00pm - 2:00pm. Tournaments start at 2:00pm. Everything should end at 11:00pm and the 4th game voted to be a main game is P4A for anyone interested. The UKFGC website updated the details. The first link in my post above can take you to the webpage. Still no poster from what I've checked on "The Lanes" website.