Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Tekken Revolution, Free to Play game exclussive for PS3

Valentine's Day Update incoming

-New Character: Jaycee (Bob also added for US version)

-Rank cap increased to 25th Dan (Raijin)

-Level cap increased to Level 70

-New Mokujin Festival

-For a limited time, there will be a random jackpot of Blood Seals in Arcade and Online modes

-For a limited time, Premium Effect DLC will be 50% off.

Jaycee Costumes

Costume 1: Cowgirl Outfit

Costume 2: Swimsuits, Unmasked

I'm kind of worried that Tekken 7 and SCVI will be F2P-only, since Bamco seems to be making a lot of money off these experiments.

Hopefully it would be like DOA5U, where there's a F2P version but not at the expense of a complete retail release, and both versions can play together.

I'm kind of worried that Tekken 7 and SCVI will be F2P-only, since Bamco seems to be making a lot of money off these experiments.

In theory, the next Tekken game should be Tekken X Street Fighter, which I can't imagine being F2P. After that, who knows... Enough time might have passed that the market will have changed and the F2P model won't be as profitable anymore.

Is funny how they "fixed" all females faces but Jaycee's dont, lol.

They changed her face a little bit. same with Jun. Her chin is more anatomically correct and less pointy.

They basically made all the female characters look more like their CG artwork., instead of being just modified versions of male faces

No, she really IS that frustrating to deal with. Fuck Lili.

She does have her weaknesses though. A lot of Lili players have easily recognizable patterns that determine what they will do next.

-They usually use her Invincible after an obviously unsafe move is blocked, unless it ends in back-turn stance.

-Lili players LOVE their sweeps. They are easy to see coming but depending on the connection they can still be a pain to deal with. Low parries are recommended.

-In back-turn stance, watch carefully for what she does. If she does anything other than a crouching punch or a sweep, Invincible that shit. You can even do it when she's going into back-turn stance depending on your character's invincible.

-Watch out for Matterhorn (d+3+4) or the Angel Knee version (u/f+3+4, 3+4). If this is blocked, most people resort to the invincible to stop your punish.

-The second hit of Dominating Heel (d/f+4, 4) is a low that can be either blocked or low parried.

-If the fourth hit of her 10-hit is the beginning of Dominating Heel, the low parry points are at the 5th and 6th hits.

-If the fourth hit of her 10-hit is the beginning of the Sundial Kicks (f+3+4, 3, 4), the low parry points are at the 6th and 7th hits.

-AVOID BEING PUT IN THE CORNER AT ALL COSTS. This is where Lili wants you to be because she has a shitload of high-damaging options and strong okizeme at the wall. She even has a special wall throw like King. If you end up there you're pretty much fucked because she can basically do whatever the hell she feels like and there is almost nothing you can do about it unless you guess how to get up correctly.

That was a nice breakdown. Thanks, Vulcan! I wanted to try getting some decent practice against her, but Revolution's training mode is a joke. I guess I can always pop in Tag 2, but I'm not sure how much of what I can learn in that will carry over... Never had too much of a problem with Lili or her butler in that one.