Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Tekken Revolution, Free to Play game exclussive for PS3

Like if on tournament play you will ever see the 50 characters being represented :v:

Cause tournaments are all that matter...

And one day if Bamco happens on a magic formula and we get SF4 level of representation of play, then what!? D: Also even if all 50 aren't up, you can still lose to a character/person simply due to shenanigans simply because the pool is that deep ; -;

*goes to play DoA*

That Female Vampire looks like a Soul Series character design. Go look at Viola/Amy and look at this new girl, she's just that similar in appearance.

The rest of the poll options range from terrible to meh. (Regular old man? We already have lots of geriatric men in Tekken, where's my old lady?) I get the feeling they've finally run out of ideas in terms of new characters for the Tekken series.

Update is out in Europe today. North America will have to wait until next week.

-New characters: Hwoarang and Sergei Dragunov

-A few graphical tweaks (Alisa's face looks cuter and Leo's face looks massively fucked up)

-Costumes, Premium Effects, and Reset Drinks now available in the store

-Warm-Up Space added (Training Mode, stage looks like Capcom vs. SNK 2's training stage)

-Difficulties added to Arcade Mode, higher difficulties will get you more rewards

-New opponents added to Arcade Mode: Mokujin and Gold True Ogre. Gold True Ogre has special boss properties like the ability to air recover as well as C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS. Both of them give you a shitload of gold and gift points when you defeat them.

-Player Matches now have the option to disable stat customization, meaning you can just fight regularly with a little less bullshit involved, lol.

DLC Costumes (all costumes are mainly just stuff from TTT2, with 3 color variations, all female characters have an extra swimsuit set)

Kazuya

Costume Set 1: The Pimp Suit

Costume Set 2: Tactical Gear

Lars

Costume Set 1: Racing Outfit & Cybernetic Sunglasses

Costume Set 2: Karate Pants (TTT2 Costume B)

Paul

Costume Set 1: Motorcycle Outfit (Tekken 3 Alternate Costume)

Costume Set 2: T-Shirt and Distressed Jeans

Law

Costume Set 1: Kung Fu Suit (has an alternate color that makes it look like Forest's outfit in TTT2)

Costume Set 2: Bruce Lee Tracksuit (uses Forest's version, the one with the sleeveless shirt)

Lili

Costume Set 1: School Uniform

Costume Set 2: Devil Costume, AKA the Morrigan outfit

Asuka

Costume Set 2: Yukata

King

Costume Set 1: Beast Mode (actual leopard outfit)

Costume Set 2: Wrestling costume with fake jaguar mask and championship belt

Jack-6

Costume Set 1: Nuclear Armor

Costume Set 2: Dictator/M. Bison/Vega Outfit

Bryan

Costume Set 1: Combar Armor

Costume Set 2: Leopard Camo Pants from Tekken 6

Steve

Costume Set 1: Boxing outfit

Costume Set 2: Gangsta outfit with skull bandanna

Alisa

Costume Set 1: Battle Armor

Costume Set 2: E.G.L.

Leo

Costume Set 1: Aristocrat Suit

Costume Set 2: Kung Fu Suit

Jin

Costume Set 1: Tekken Force Outfit

Costume Set 2: Business Suit

Xiaoyu

Costume Set 2: Kung Fu Outfit w/Chun-Li hair ribbons

Hwoarang

Costume Set 1: Tae Kwon Do Outfit (Tekken 3 main costume)

Costume Set 2: Varsity outfit

Dragunov

Costume Set 1: Clown Suit

Costume Set 2: Formal Parka w/Cyborg Scope

Nina and Feng are the next 2 characters. Now I actually have an incentive to get this game once I get a PS3 since Feng is my main.

Oh and more costumes/premium effects but who gives a shit about those

Now I actually have an incentive to get this game once I get a PS3 since Feng is my main.

And now I have a reason to download and play this game, srly how can you make a Tekken game and not include Nina since the begining? :v: Its like a SF without Chun Li.

Feng & Nina update out...in Japan. Also adds Kuma and Miguel.

New DLC Costumes:

Kazuya: Shirtless w/Wristbands, Hakama w/Tiger Decal (Heihachi-esque)

Lars: Formal Shirt and Pants

Lili: Gothic Lolita Outfit w/Paws, Cat Ears, Angel Wings

King: TTT2 Alt (Motorcycle Outfit)

Jack-6: Cyclist Sunglasses, Barbarian Top, Leather Pants & Boots (Mad Max)

Law: Shirtless w/Gloves, Speedo, & Boots (Bruce Lee Game of Death Outfit)

Paul: Tuxedo

Asuka: Maid Suit w/Cat Ears

Alisa: Chinese Dress

Steve: Training Outfit w/Aviator Shades

Bryan: Aviator Jacket w/Shades & Cargo Pants (Mercenary)

Leo: Formal Shirt w/Cargo Shorts & Flat Cap (German casual wear)

Hwoarang: Same as Bryan but without the shades

Dragunov: Shirtless w/Aviator Shades & Cargo Pants

Jin: Tekken 6 Suit

Xiaoyu: EGL Outfit w/Headdress

Costumes not mentioned previously.

Devil Jin

Costume Set 1: Devil Armor w/o Helmet

Costume Set 2: Justaucorps w/Formal Pants (18th Century Aristocrat Suit)

Costume Set 3: Barbarian Armor & Belted Pants (Emo)

Kunimitsu

Costume Set 1: Ninja Suit

Costume Set 2: Karate Top & Hakama w/Cloth Mask

Costume Set 3: Swimsuit

Costume Set 4: Old T2 Fox Mask & Chinese Dress

Kuma Footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPFwPsydDk

Costume Set 1: Wristcuffs & Hakama (Heihachi)

Costume Set 2: Samurai Outfit

More costumes + Nina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp5JRItIXNQ

Nina

Costume Set 1: Death by Degrees Outfit

Costume Set 2: Butterfly Mask & Chinese Dress (Masquerade Ball)

Costume Set 3: Swimsuit

EDIT: Feng and Miguel Costumes

Feng

Costume Set 1: Monk Top & Kung Fu Pants

Costume Set 2: Chinese Armor

Miguel

Costume Set 1: Pirate Costume

Costume Set 2: Shirtless w/Tattoos, Aviator Shades, and Jeans (Drunk Hobo)

Lee Chaolan and Christie Monteiro are the next characters to be added, this Wednesday.

EDIT: Update out in Japan.

Christie

Costume Set 1: Samba Outfit

Costume Set 2: Swimsuit

Lee

Costume Set 1: Dom Top w/Belted Pants

It's funny. When I first heard of the character poll thing and I heard "Sexy Tekken Force" I seriously thought it would be a dude... part of me is so disappointed. Is Lady Vampire available yet? With BlazBlue and Chaos Code, it's hard to give equal attention to all these games XD

Female Vampire is supposed to be available later this month. They showcased her final design and character model. She's pale, has Devil horns and tattoos, dresses like a goth and has a hime cut.

Looks like all they did was change her hairstyle for her final design. That's good because I like the outfit they stuck with more than the other ones.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/nov/05/new-screens-show-tekken-revolutions-upcoming-female-vampire-character-glimpse-her-3d-model-and-artwork/

To anyone who still goes on this thread. Anybody remember that new vampire chick they were gonna add to Tekken Revolution?

Oh God, she has a Reppuken. And they really went the extra mile to make sure she's as much of a joke character as Dr. B is by giving her sleep mechanics.

Can't wait to try her out once I get a PS3.

EDIT: Her bloodsucking throw (AKA Raphael's Mermet de Vec) apparently makes her boobs bigger, and also apparently makes it so she has a lesser chance of falling asleep.

This must be how Starlight feels, wanting to play characters who are so ridiculously stupid and clearly don't belong in the game that it makes them appealing.

This must be how Starlight feels, wanting to play characters who are so ridiculously stupid and clearly don't belong in the game that it makes them appealing.

You know it's what drives almost all of my character choices for FGs. It's how I ended up liking Alisa and Sebastian. On an unrelated note I'm waiting for Marie Rose in DOA5 too.

I hate life more than life itself

Whenever you want gamers (usually men) to remember your game, always present them with a pair of boobs. For an even more effective method, give the players the ability to control (in some way) how big they can get. That'll really get them to come a'running.

But blood bank boob expansions aside, I actually kinda like this character. She's downright silly (with matching accent to boot) and yet, very entertaining to watch. I haven't dealt with Tekken anything since the days of Tekken 3 on the Playstation 1, but am somewhat tempted to get the game for Eliza. I say tempted, because I am years behind on what went on with Tekken since the 3rd one.

EDIT: Her bloodsucking throw (AKA Raphael's Mermet de Vec) apparently makes her boobs bigger, and also apparently makes it so she has a lesser chance of falling asleep.

I don't know. A narcoleptic vampire doesn't really seem out of place in a series that has boxing dinosaurs, martial artist bears, demons, and Aztec ogres among other things.