Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Tekken Revolution, Free to Play game exclussive for PS3

Personally, I'm going with the latter. Tekken already has a LOT of stupid designs *cough*Lars*cough*. This is refreshing compared to those.

Blood Coins are apparently earned from Arcade Mode, Mokujin Rush, and online.

New character still looks less exploitative than half the cast of DOA. Also, the fans voted for her, so I can only place so much of the blame on the devs.

I will say, she does looks legitimately interesting from a gameplay perspective. Her move set, especially the projectiles, don't really match anything else we've seen from a playable Tekken character before, yet it seems integrated into the engine fairly well. This could be a sneak peek of the kind of gameplay we might potentially see if Namco ever gets around to making Tekken X SF.

Is anyone getting a lot of disconnects lately? today I lost the connection like 10 times, and these count as wins lol. I think Im going to stop play ranked, I dont want to get banned because of this.

No need to worry, Harada already said that they can see who is the one doing the disconnecting if it actually occurs.

I'm pretty sure there's a tell if the opponent drops because from what I've watched you get a free ticket as a bonus now when it happens.

I am years behind on what went on with Tekken since the 3rd one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOcUyUGqOgQ

Eliza out now in Japan and possibly EU.

Jaycee/Julia has also been leaked and will be coming either with or sometime after Bob on the 24th

Costumes and premium effects also leaked, Premium effects for Christie, Lee, and Eliza, and costumes for Eliza, Bob, and Jaycee.

Not yet, but someone on GameFAQs leaked pictures of her in-game character model. The game runs on the same system as TTT2, which has the base characer model and then the customization parts for them. Each update a few pieces of new characters are added into the game, which is how Jaycee and Sebastian were confirmed to be the next characters after Bob.

Also, Harada's reasonings as to why Eliza will NOT be coming to TTT2 in the foreseeable future.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n2g2ig

Bob's costume is the Bounty Hunter Suit from TTT2.

Played several matches last night and I get like 500 seals, I just dont have the patience to grind this game. I wish I had the option to just slap Harada's face with my wallet and buy her from the store.

Has anyone that still plays this game been getting random disconnects lately? I keep getting called a rage quitter thanks to this crap!