Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Killer Instinct (2013)

lol

Ok yeah so [obviously] X1 exclusive, uhh, not much shown, Glacius, Sabrewulf, Jago shown. 3D graphics on a 2D plane.

ULTRA COMBOS!

Oh...developed by Double Helix [silent Hill: Homecoming, Front Mission: Evolved] lol

Ok they showed off more of the game, looks fast but speed =/= quality but looks ok so far.

More importantly they showed off that like PS4, X1 can save and share footage from the console (we don't know the full capabilities of PS4 editor but the X1 actually looks legit, can even record commentary) and the X1 has Twitch built in so you can stream gameplay instantly, so that's a plus.

Is on the lolbone, so is the same as if it wasn't being made for me.

Add that the development team has never made a fighting game so i am pretty sure that it will suck.

It is a shame, because i love KI, but in no way i will throw my money on that piece of garbage that is the lolbone, fuck you micro$hit

Motherf***ker!!!! BS!!!! My favorite fighting game series comes back to life on the dumbest system ever! Screw you M$! (Plans to get a X-Boned now)

On second thought I'll with-hold my real opinion until my waifu Orchid shows up.

Add that the development team has never made a fighting game so i am pretty sure that it will suck.

Yeah, cause Rare was such a fighter power house when they made the original :v:

I hate Microsoft soooo damn much right now and at the same time I'm way too surprised this series is even getting a next gen sequel.

Yeah, cause Rare was such a fighter power house when they made the original :v:

And that is why we got a game without throws :v:

It looks REALLY rough around the edges like I thought a full-on 3D KI would. Jago looks less like shoto and more like an MK ninja now. :v:

Despite it's ridiculous balance and lack of throws the first one was as fun as a kid's first sugar rush.

I know that it was fun, it was the 1st game were i participated actively on tournaments for it, but that doesn't mean that the game didn't have its share of faults.

IAMP had no throws except for one character (and it did no damage) and it was really good.

Or a game that is combo orientated that are always broke unless you play Cinder and do a cross-up glitch to win.

I hope Cinder's canon death doesn't stick and he returns. He is the granddaddy of brain-dead characters and at the same time stupidly enjoyable.

This and Titanfall were the only exclusives I was interested in during the conference. No joke.

It's still not enough to make me get an Xbox One.

Just so you know, the only way they can get me to buy an Xbox One at this point is if they take everything back: scrap the console entirely and go back to square one, with more focus on GAMES instead of LOLTVSPORTSCALLOFDUTY.

Why did you put 2014 on the title? It's coming out this year.

This just confirmed I'm gonna have the most bittersweet holiday season ever if I actually go through with getting this.

That X-Boned price is gonna make me wait a long time before even thinking about getting it nevermind.

Jago combo vid and former Community Manager for Bamco, FilthieRich, is working with Double Helix. So there's some hope for this title.

Why did you put 2014 on the title? It's coming out this year.

I didn't see any confirmation of date

You said hope as if being an exclusive for the lolbox is not enough deterrent

Jago combo vid and former Community Manager for Bamco, FilthieRich, is working with Double Helix. So there's some hope for this title.

Looks exactly like street fighter iv :/ and where is the VIOLENCE and all the GORE?

Looks exactly like street fighter iv :/ and where is the VIOLENCE and all the GORE?

It seems like they teen'd the game up. There goes my chances of flashing people over net play in HD or melting the opponent with a kill sat.

You said hope as if being an exclusive for the lolbox is not enough deterrent

Heca...I'm a hardcore Sony fangirl and not even I hate the X1 as hard or blindly as this lol

If you're just going to cry about the platform of choice, please move along~

They're probably pulling for a broader and general audience, so putting it behind an M rating [on a statistical scale] automatically cuts a big chunk of potential user base [kids with ADD :v:]