Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Killer Instinct (2013)

Depends on whether they have an Xbone or not.

Which is unlikely given that most of the community plays on PS3/4.

Really wish KI wasn't XB1 exclusive. Now I have to buy a THIRD stick.

So, there's going to be a fund for EVO 2015. If they reach $100,000 then Shadow Jago will become a unique character rather than simply a skin for Jago. But, the only way to contribute to this fund is to buy DLC during the period of April 30 - May 13. Since I have the Ultra packs, i'm ineligible unless I just buy a bunch of random KI Gold. So, basically, this has a snowball's chance in hell of happening. Also, in an attempt to try and make this happen, Shadow Jago will be available to purchase during this period for $20 with the 7,500 KI Gold pack.

Gonna buy the 7500 gold pack to get Shadow Jago's skin. That alone will be enough.

I do hope he eventually becomes his own unique character. There's a lot of potential with his concept.

This crowdfunding shit was dumb when it started and it's dumb now. I have yet to see a single worthwhile original product emerge from crowdfunding, whether it's Kickstarter or whatever.

Calling it now; we'll hear about a PC port after Season 2 finishes.

Depends on how much of an asset MS considers it to the Xbone's library, though. Probably not much compared to Halo/Gears.

This crowdfunding shit was dumb when it started and it's dumb now. I have yet to see a single worthwhile original product emerge from crowdfunding, whether it's Kickstarter or whatever.

What does the source of income have to do with the product's quality? Crowdfunding is not online petitions or whatever, money gets shit done no matter where it comes from. And it's not that difficult to find many decent things that came out of it, but I guess those are just not good enough for you.

But anyways, I thought Omen was our proper shadow Jago character? The goal does seem unrealistic, but at least I won't miss another shoto clone.

Neither of those two are MvC characters, so I find that analogy faulty.

Man, they just keep delivering amazing gameplay design. There are a lot of characters with a single companion, but making a character with two? That you have to switch between? Why can I only give them money by owning an XBone?

An interesting point here is that she's not one of those universal characters with a flexible playstyle: you have to learn ALL of her bodies to do well, otherwise, the reduced health is going to cost you dearly. It's also weird how she's the reverse snowball character who starts strong and gets weaker over time, as most fighting games go the other way (including KI itself). Her design is one of the most dangerous, but that makes sense with how much effort she requires. A very fitting choice for a boss.

Humanity will be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7wZAypppHU

Man, I hope they fix that Aria audio glitch . . .

seriously, the only thing I'm not digging is that shitty voice filter :\

As can I.

I no longer have to worry about getting a stick just for Xbone. Now I can just use my 360 stick.

And the best part? CROSS-BUY. I'll have all my characters and data and everything on PC, absolutely free.

Calling it now; we'll hear about a PC port after Season 2 finishes.

Called it, and I don't think there's even been an official conclusion to Season 2 yet.

Xbone exclusives are dropping like flies. Too bad, but KI was hardly a system seller to begin with.

Called it, and I don't think there's even been an official conclusion to Season 2 yet.

Xbone exclusives are dropping like flies. Too bad, but KI was hardly a system seller to begin with.

The conclusion for all I know might as well be the moment the Season 2 soundtrack is released.

It might not be in the grand scheme of things, but it was the sole reason I considered buying it (at least after Chaos;Child was announced to get more ports and an anime adaptation).

This only means good things for the game, getting more popular and getting more people to the scene. Feels bad for the people who bought Xbone for one game, though.