Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Killer Instinct (2013)

16 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

His ground divekick is Demitri's Bat Spin, then. Marvelous.

I think that's actually gonna be his Surge DP. Complete guess though.

So, will Rash ever be back in this? Just downloaded the game yesterday and I wanna use that mofo

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

So, will Rash ever be back in this? Just downloaded the game yesterday and I wanna use that mofo

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

March when Season 3 starts.

How do you like the game so far?

It feels... weird. I expected it to play similar to KI2, but it doesn't lol

Some old theory still works, but they revamped a lot of things. Using the free char for now (not interested in buying all) and waiting for my waifu Kim <3

It's too bad that Rash is going to be the new #1 scrub character. He has a run, a one-button autocombo and bike spamming while powered up, coupled with his memetastic status. Also too bad he doesn't seem to have the crotch grab multi-punch from Battletoads Arcade, lol. Will still enjoy playing as him.

56 minutes ago, TAI-X said:

It's too bad that Rash is going to be the new #1 scrub character. He has a run, a one-button autocombo and bike spamming while powered up, coupled with his memetastic status. Also too bad he doesn't seem to have the crotch grab multi-punch from Battletoads Arcade, lol. Will still enjoy playing as him.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. His bike and 1-button auto combo do very little damage. Not to mention that the auto combo will instantly waste your meter for significantly less damage I might add. On the plus side, it will automatically recapture if it happens to juggle.

I'd say Riptor would still outclass Rash in terms of scrub characters. I guess we'll find out when he comes back in March.

I'm not sure how auto-combos and Instinct make rash a scrub-friendly character. In my experience, scrubs are attracted to simple, efficient tactics that can bring them wins without any extensive research, like spamming fireballs or getting the opponent in the Tager blender. Rash, however, is not efficient at all, especially when you consider that auto-combos are kinda the game's schtick, and that it will take a grand total of 1 round for the opponent to start breaking it on every occasion. Sabrewulf had brainless one-button mash combos, too, and even then, he's not as popular as, say, Jago or Hisako.

42 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Is it too late to download Shadow Jago? I do have a Year One Xbox Live card

You still have a plenty of time. His distribution starts on 18th of December and ends on 15th of January but if you have Day One XBox Live Gold you can already download and play him.

Not sure if this is really appropriate, but Max started his Week of Shadow Jago videos. The important thing about this one though is that I'm in it! :D

The ending was sooo bad. T-T

TRIAL OF THE DRAGONNN

Well I'm here at KI World Cup trying to qualify for Top 32 myself. I was there for this live and everybody saw me react to Cinder's changes. Wish me luck! :D

We all knew this gonna happen, but still... whoa. An Arbiter (Halo) will be the next guest fighter:

And I like Kim Wu's new theme. Cellweller/Atlus Plug made a good job with spicing up the old theme with some new elements.
EDIT: Cinder figure will be available with wave two of Ultimate Source figures. Oh, TJ Combo and Black Orchid figures too.

Teaser trailer for Arbiter: