Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Killer Instinct (2013)

44 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

In other words, its not "THE" Arbiter, but "AN" Arbiter, in a sense.

Notice how the name in the trailer is just "Arbiter".

We got Arbiter and Tusk stuff shown:

Surprisingly, Tusk does not have too much in common with Hakumen, even though I really expected him to use that sword for some 4C action. He does, however, have something very similar to Mugen.

Among other news, we also got a PC release date: March 29th! Season 3 releases on the same day with the four characters revealed so far.

http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-details/

So...at first thought when they said he's immortal...my thought was...He's the Highlander, lol. X3

Huh, no tease at the end of that one either. Tusk was a given since Kim Wu and Tusk were the only remaining playable characters that weren't bosses left. Arbiter and Rash are 2 guests, but I have to wonder what they'll do with the other 4. More new characters? More guests? Having Gargos and Eyedol playable?

http://shoryuken.com/2016/03/10/killer-instinct-leaks-reveal-more-of-season-3-cast/

It's been recently discovered that Mira (Maya's twin sister) and General RAAM (a guest character from the Gears of War franchise) will be the next revealed characters for Killer Instinct: Season Three. Now, with those two out of the way, that leaves us with two unannounced characters left (and the chances of Gargos being one of the them is very likely).

Well, since that's a leak and nothing is confirmed at this point, I wouldn't trust it so easily. If only because I wouldn't want having Sadira 2.0 as the only proper newcomer of the season, as well as getting the second Halo guest character.

3 hours ago, SoWL said:

Well, since that's a leak and nothing is confirmed at this point, I wouldn't trust it so easily. If only because I wouldn't want having Sadira 2.0 as the only proper newcomer of the season, as well as getting the second Halo guest character.

General RAAM is from Gears of War

Ahem. I am blind and don't know a thing about X-Box exclusives, disregard me.

Coming from NeoGAF, the leak itself is credible enough for moderators over at the Ultra-Combo forums to delete any threads/posts that even mentioned about Mira and General RAAM.

2 minutes ago, Eirokaj said:

Coming from NeoGAF, the leak itself is credible enough for moderators over at the Ultra-Combo forums to delete any threads/posts that even mentioned about Mira and General RAAM.

That's just a rule that they have.

"Real or fake, discussion of leaked content is a violation of the ToU that you agreed upon when signing up for Xbox Live, and will not be tolerated here."

Because there's always the chance that the leak is fake and they look like idiots afterwards.

Every character is getting new character select screen animations. Oh and a new character select screen.

Guess we can trust the leaks now.

Season 3 launch trailer:

• Mira, the vampire character, will be available in April
  • Gargos himself will be playable in May
Spoiler

http://www.killerinstinctcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/KI-Season-3-Gargos.jpg

• Two new fighters will join the playable cast later; one in June and one in July
  • A new multiplayer mode will also be available in July
  • "Shadow Lords" will be available later this season