Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Killer Instinct (2013)

Boooo, no Riptor or Cinder.

There's still 2 more post launch reveals left before it's all paid DLC. Sadly, I think one of those spots belong to Fulgore. He WAS one of the mascot characters for the series.

EDIT: You gotta give Double Helix credit for making actually decent looking female faces. None of that NRS Wonder Woman face garbage lol.

There's still 2 more post launch reveals left before it's all paid DLC. Sadly, I think one of those spots belong to Fulgore. He WAS one of the mascot characters for the series.

EDIT: You gotta give Double Helix credit for making actually decent looking female faces. None of that NRS Wonder Woman face garbage lol.

It's all paid DLC. The only free character is Jago. I'm sure the 2 slots will be Fulgore and Spinal, so that doesn't help me in any way, and Season 2 will probably focus on KI2 characters and newbies like Sadira.

I suppose they did get that much right. I have nothing to praise about the game except that though.

It's all paid DLC. The only free character is Jago. I'm sure the 2 slots will be Fulgore and Spinal, so that doesn't help me in any way, and Season 2 will probably focus on KI2 characters and newbies like Sadira.

I suppose they did get that much right. I have nothing to praise about the game except that though.

True that I should've been more specific and said the "Season One roster". It's nice to see my favorite character of the series (Orchid) in the game, but I still don't want to touch an Xbox One lol.

Stream with Sadira, like the new character portraits on the HUD

EDIT: So this isn't a redesign, it wasn't Sadira we originally saw in C.Thunder's vid, cool that they worked a tiny bit of story element into stuff. Also making your own walls to perform a wall jump, get that shit outta here lol

True that I should've been more specific and said the "Season One roster". It's nice to see my favorite character of the series (Orchid) in the game, but I still don't want to touch an Xbox One lol.

My favorites were Riptor and Cinder, but they haven't come back since KI1.

If I get an XO, it will be a long time away.

Orchid's redesign: ayyuuussss.

Says you. I actually like the Lara Croft thing going on here. The only thing that needs to go is those goggles.

EDIT: So this isn't a redesign, it wasn't Sadira we originally saw in C.Thunder's vid, cool that they worked a tiny bit of story element into stuff. Also making your own walls to perform a wall jump, get that shit outta here lol

Booo. I actually like the last design. A little more fearsome. Not that the real deal isn't a looker herself. She technically has six eyes with that mask on.

Just saw this:

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/11/killer-instinct-balance-updates-wont-require-patching/

"Without having to content update or patch the game at all, we can just go in on the cloud and tweak these variables without the player having to know."

Seems like a bad idea to change the game balance without telling the playing community. :gonk:

We finally have something potentially worse than having the game patched a billion times.

Patching the game a billion times and not knowing what has been changed.