Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Killer Instinct (2013)

Looking forward to more info on her. If she's in any way similar to Sengoku Basara's Oichi, I might even main her instead of Kan Ra.

It's so weird to see people actually talk about this game here. This forum use to be completely dead you know.

Well, I actually played the game for the first time not too long ago, so I give it a little more attention now, and I've already been giving it quite a lot despite not having an XBone.

Ghost Girl's name is Hisako. She has high and low counters, and a command grab. She also has a special meter, the Wrath meter, that apparently "means constant counter hits" during her Instinct (not sure how they mean this), where that meter is always full. You can also hold her auto doubles to make them feel like manuals (I dunno if this actually makes them manuals or just feel like it).

Source: Iron Galaxy

https://twitter.com/itotheg

Commands grabs?...counters?...woman with a pole base weapon?....Yuki is that you? The time hasn't been kind to you but I'll main you none the less. 

man I'm about to cave in and get xbox 1 just for this game.

Wouldn't be the first time I did this. 

man I'm about to cave in and get xbox 1 just for this game.

Wouldn't be the first time I did this. 

Do it. It really is worth it.

My biggest gripe with it is that I can't hear it without associating it with Max and his videos, which is not really what you want to remember in these serious storytelling videos.

Meanwhile, I'm very excited about how Hisako turned out to be. They put together command grabs and long-ranged normals, the two things I like the most in fighting games. Oh, and some sweet Japanese flavor.

Yeah, she'll be quite a treat for me. The fact that Hisako mainly revolves around countering the opponent's attacks will be interesting. I also like the idea that she can control her medium/heavy Auto Doubles to lessen Combo Breaks. I can't wait to play her soon!

My biggest gripe with it is that I can't hear it without associating it with Max and his videos, which is not really what you want to remember in these serious storytelling videos.

This. It's virtually no different than he "narrates" all his other videos. It's a bit awkward when you try to put that same amount of effort, or lack thereof, when you're trying to use your voice for a serious narration.

Speaking of narration, I hope this ain't IG's idea of a story mode. What I'm seeing is basically arcade story intro; just patch that in.

This. It's virtually no different than he "narrates" all his other videos. It's a bit awkward when you try to put that same amount of effort, or lack thereof, when you're trying to use your voice for a serious narration.

Speaking of narration, I hope this ain't IG's idea of a story mode. What I'm seeing is basically arcade story intro; just patch that in.

But, it's going to be patched in...