Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

New Smash Bros for Wii U and 3ds

It looked completely identical to Brawl...

Not sure why thy needed Bamco for this one :v: but I think I spotted new attacks, so maybe a control scheme re-work? And perhaps they found a way to incorporate Final Smashes into the natural fabric of the game?

Good thing is, this will be on 3ds.

Which means i'll be able to play without spending money on that piece of wreckcrap called Wii U

Sounds PSAB-ish in that aspect lol

Well, I have crested MegaMan as Surpreme Commander of the Hype Army so this better not dissapoint me.

The first time I saw the art style for 3DS version characters, I though "Look! Street Fighter 4!" Glad that there is stage base on Spirit racks. But dissapointed on the title of the games, but I am guessing that they are work-in-progress.

Also, part of me is thinking that Little Mac will be in the game. There is a boxing ring as a stage for crying out loud!

>Portable Smash

>Portable Smash

>Portable Smash

I CAN SEE HEAVEN

Finally, I can kick my friends's asses during lunch.

I will play this game seriously if it is built competitively.

Or at the very least can be played competitively.

I hope they don't go nuts with version exclusive features. Version exclusive stages I'm fine with, but version exclusive characters is just wrong.

more like its only feature

i hope they dont keep the tripping

With Bamco onboard I hope they can convince even Sakurai to get rid of that stupid-as-fuck "feature"

I will play this game seriously if it is built competitively.

Or at the very least can be played competitively.

Well we can bet that it won't be built to be played competitively, since Nintendo's stance is anti-competition when it comes to their own games. They will take even more steps to make it unbalanced and random, and eliminate evil skill mechanics.

To be honest though, I don't care that much whether Smash is "competitive". I've had a ton of fun with every version of Smash, and it's a big reason why I'll probably be buying a Wii U.

Further explanation for that tripping shit please :v:

Characters would randomly trip during ground movement leaving them open to get hit by just about anything.

Characters would randomly trip during ground movement leaving them open to get hit by just about anything.

Thats crap

No chance to disable it?

Thats crap

No chance to disable it?

There are a couple of hacks which I think are used for competitive play, but Brawl isn't too popular competitively in general.

...Well, if character roster have difference in each version, I know which one I will buy even if I had Wii U :v:

Looking at screenshots, I noticed few stuff:

-Villager's screenshots are only from the Wii U versions. Wii U exclusive?

-Link seems to be his TW self. Notably, his bombs look like they did in TW