Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoWL

ArcSys Voice Acting [This thread has rules now]

That...That laugh when Terumi hits Ragna with his astral....My god...

It was somehow both extremely wonderful and unbelievably terrifying. Yūichi Nakamura needs to stop having fun.

The most important thing is to confirm if everyone has their original voice actors. I don't wanna hear Hakumen's EX voice again.

Hakumem had the same voice actor they just did something weird with the filter or something.

Anyway I wanna know who's doing Hazzie come on tell uzzzzz.

So does anyone else have confirmation about the english battle voices in chrono phantasma? Can't seem to find this stream.

I believe Bullet is indeed Amanda C. Miller.

EDIT: http://twitpic.com/diixp3

Hazama & Terumi have permanently been recast to Doug Erholtz (his Extend voice)

Amane: Yuri Lowenthal

Also, from the stream, Jin & Hakumen are still David Vincent. Valkenhayn still sounds like Doug Stone but it seems like he's putting a different inflection into his lines.

Jamieson Price is still Tager. All is right with the world.

I'm kinda surprised at the amount of the English voice acting that's been rerecorded in CP, they barely rerecorded anything at for CS.

Bullet should've been Monica Rial...oh well...

And yeah, hearing older lines with new direction is just weird, especially since they seem to use a more dynamic filter for Specials/Supers now.

If the English VA's for characters are in CP, I need to know if the CT/CS Bang VA is the one in CP instead of that Extend one that just felt all weird. Like, hearing him just made me go "whaaaaa?".

Yeah, went ahead and rewatched it, definitely sounds more like Erin.

Guess Amanda will be playing either Celica or Nine then, unless the Imperator has also been recast.

Well considering they've only done recording for battle voices and she and D.C. Douglas have hinted at parts for months, and that there is no other [new] female voice, it's a fair assumption.

Hmm, do the consumer credits happen to list the English VAs?

Hm, if it was Erin Fitzgerald, I could take that. Would've rather it been Strassman though, I'm not gonna lie.

Well considering they've only done recording for battle voices

You don't know that's the only thing that's been recorded, Tales of Xillia's English dub was apparently completed last year but the game was only recently released in the West.

Whoa, guess I'm late to the party! JPN CP has the English VA's?! That's awesome! Ever since I heard DC Douglas was voicing Azrael, I've been DYING to hear his take on the "BLACK HAWK STINGER!" line. Dying!

I'm so used to JP Azrael that hearing D.C Douglas voice him is jarring (if that is him).

Terumi, Bullet, and Amane all sound exactly like I'd imagine their english counterparts would sound like.

Shinsyn is streaming Kagura gameplay with English voices. Sounds like Grant George (Lancer in Fate/Zero, Kilik in Soul Calibur, Izuru Kira in Bleach) is voicing him.