Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoWL

ArcSys Voice Acting [This thread has rules now]

I've been using that Elphelt system voice for the whole week. Definitely the best. 

"Duel 3! Use protection, you two."

Bedman system voice has nice nicknames to characters - he calls Potemkin "Workaholic" and Sin is called "King Jr."

Slayer system voice is also great as he refers to himself as "Dandy" all the time.

"Zato versus Dandy!", "Dandy wins!" and so on...

I swear I want to hear Slayer's now. >.<

Whoa, so they did translate system voices this time.

Arc system works, take my money.

https://www.facebook.com/KeithSilversteinVoiceArtist/posts/10152571154798528

Keith Silverstein just posted on Facebook that he is not Sol Badguy. Here's his quote.

"There's been talk that I'm the voice of Sol in Guilty Gear Xrd for PS4. I've seen a number of posts that say without a doubt it's me. Let me go on the record to clear up any confusion. The official word is....................................................................not me. Thanks for playing!"

Keith Silverstein just posted on Facebook that he is not Sol Badguy. Here's his quote.

"There's been talk that I'm the voice of Sol in Guilty Gear Xrd for PS4. I've seen a number of posts that say without a doubt it's me. Let me go on the record to clear up any confusion. The official word is....................................................................not me. Thanks for playing!"

...that's odd o_o

I wonder if anyone's checked the credits for Sol's VA then :/

well I got to hear Sol and Zato's system voices.. I think Sol's cracked me up

"Just pick someone!"

"Sin the Dumbass"

"Johnny's little girl?"

"That's me."

Bought Sol and Ky. Sol's is easily the funnier one

"Just pick someone!"

"Sin the Dumbass"

"Johnny's little girl?"

"That's me."

"Idiot."

"And uh..."

"Punk."

"Whatever. Have fun kids."

Woven like a quilt. Told ya it's not Keith. I even went back to Danganronpa for a bit, and frankly, that's about as deep and aggressive sounding as he's gonna get. I think this was evident a few days earlier because even TVTropes decided to wipe his name off of Sol's entry.

Sol still sounds like Kyle Hebert. This ain't the first time he sounded this aggressive, though not as badly.

I knew from the beginning that Sol wasn't Keith Silverstein and I was even a naysayer. People still chose to believe it was him.

I'd be tempted to grab announcement packs but I'd really want footage of them first before I buy.

Ditto, I'd rather keep it to two or three. Though Elphelt is certainly at the top of my list.

How could I ever refuse to play her with that system voice after hearing how HAPPY she is that she was picked?

I'm guessing I-No insults everyone that isn't her.

I think Sol's dub is fine. The VA just needs better lines and directing. 

I just want reload-voice man back:(

Troy Baker doesn't do niche stuff anymore. He's gone in the AA industry

Note to self: Suspicious Cook makes everything better.

"Just pick someone!"

"Sin the Dumbass"

"Johnny's little girl?"

"That's me."

Axl calls Venom ''That bloke with the white hair'' and Zato ''Ribbly wobbly...shadowy watery...guy..?''

He's pretty funny too.