Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoWL

ArcSys Voice Acting [This thread has rules now]

I notice you still got that funny note next to Tsubaki/Izayoi lol. We've known for a while both of her actress across the seas reprised their roles.

Attending a con that has a panel with Edward Bosco and Lucien Dodge (Chipp and Sin).

Anyone have any questions you want me to ask them? Who Sol's voice actor is? They probably don't know.

Ask em who it is anyway, because at this point I am DYING to know.

Also ask them how much detail on their character's history they were given as they were portraying them.

Betcha it's the dated response that they were given little to no information of the characters and what they've been doing beforehand. Maybe Edward can give a better answer.

They both told me the same thing: "I know who it not is!" and then they both went on to list all the people we thought it was as well: Keith Silverstein and such.

Bosco said he was preped about Chipp the first day he was in the recording booth. He sounded like he really liked the character though saying how he related to how he spouts broken horrible japanese. Random interesting trivia, Bosco is roommates with the announcer of Smash Wii U.

Bosco said he was preped about Chipp the first day he was in the recording booth. He sounded like he really liked the character though saying how he related to how he spouts broken horrible japanese.

Lol is Bosco revealing his past as a weaboo?

Semi-related, so I'll post it here.

I got to talk to David Vincent this year (and got his autograph btw)... and I put a bee in his bonnet.

He will "consider" voicing Guilty Gear characters in the future if there is an audition for such.

Random but, it appears Ragna got new lines against Celica (he originally only had special lines for intros/round/match win and combos, now all of his specials and then some have specific lines.) Secret patch?

Aww, i kinda liked Darth Vademen.

I wouldn't say he sounds like his CS and CT self, for one there's a severe lack of a growl.

Gonna second the sentiment mentioned in the last BuruRaji episode: you really can't tell Mai's gender from the voice. For that reason alone, I applaud Hayami-san's work on her role.

Can someone help me with the English cast dub for GGXrd, I'm looking for everyone, even anyone who showed up in Story Mode... it's just a list for safekeeping/reference.

Sol Badguy [???]
Ky Kiske [sam Riegel]
Millia Rage/I-No [Tara Platt]
Zato=One/Eddie [Matthew Mercer]
May [Eden Riegel]
Chipp Zanuff [Edward Bosco]
Potemkin [Kirk Thornton]
Venom [???]
Axl Low/Johnny/Chronus [Liam O'Brien]
Slayer [JB Blanc]
Faust [Kaji Tang]
Bedman [Yuri Lowenthal]
Ramlethal Valentine [Erin Fitzgerald]
Sin Kiske [Lucien Dodge]
Elphelt Valentine [Cassandra Lee Morris]
Leo Whitefang [Jamieson Price]
President Gabriel [???]
U.S. President [???]
"That Man" [???]
Dizzy [???]
Dr. Paradigm [???]
Newscasters [???]
Extras/Soldiers [???]
Pope Maximus Ariels [???]
Axus [???]
Libraria [???]
System Announcer [???]

Just help me fill in the blanks please, or if it's not in the list, please add it.

Thank you.

Paradigm is his VA from Overture, Micheal Mcconnohie (I know the last name I can't spell it right, and his first name is very confusing unless I have direct reference on me). Definitely great to see him reprise his role as resident bird

Edit: fixed the first name

I get the impression that Sol's VA was in Digimon at some point, along with Eddie's VA... that's my hunch at least.

I get the impression that Sol's VA was in Digimon at some point, along with Eddie's VA... that's my hunch at least.

...I might just rewatch Digimon or at least look at the entire cast list.. Also, Eddie is also Derek Steve Prince.

Additional Voices from GG2 Overture (that I know of):

System Voice (JP): Rachel Peters

Servants:

Hiroyuki Endoh
Yukiko Kato
Tomoko Karino
Emiri Kimura
Haruki Suzuki
Masaru Suzuki
Marie Takahashi
Nami Hasegawa
Yasushi Furukawa
Yuki Mashiyama
Kenjiro Matsuda
Reiko Yamatozaki

Dub Servants (English)
Keith Silverstein as Charlotte
Kyle Hebert as Blade/Roller

*Still missing a lot of info on Servants*

We all know the absolue most important question about Revelator.

Who voices/who will voice Jack-O'?