Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoWL

ArcSys Voice Acting [This thread has rules now]

Blazblue doesn't have dub system voices so I wouldn't assume Guilty Gear would be any different.

Then again, Persona does and seeing how ArcSys wants this game to do well, it isn't impossible either.

BlazBlue's System Voices were pretty much in two forms:

---Engrish (attempting to say things in English)
---Japangrish (which actually sounds normal because they're pronouncing names using Japanese Katakana)

The "Engrish" versions were typically out-of-character, whereas the latter were based on their in-game voices.

I don't think they'd freestyle it with anything like nicknames for everyone.

This could mean that he'll be in the game, which is a good sign; guy was great in Fate/Zero

Or it could just mean he happens to like Guilty Gear.

This could mean that he'll be in the game, which is a good sign; guy was great in Fate/Zero

Or it could just mean he happens to like Guilty Gear.

Aha, yeah. I know that voice actress Kira Buckland (AKA "Rinachan") is a HUGE Guilty Gear fan so there's no reason Lucien can't be one either.

Get ready to deal those "Called It!" cards, ladies and gentlemen.

Man, I wish I could find my VA prediction list from like 7 years ago.

Honestly can't wait to hear the Xrd voices tomorrow. I am sure it'll be great, whoever they pick.

I'm still curious as to who voiced Sol

Troy Baker voiced him in overture, so if it isn't him, it will likely be Matthew Mercer. They did the same thing when Baker had to step down as the voice of Kanji in P4.

Holy--!! Sam Riegel dubs Ky...

I actually imagined him voicing Ky(primerly because of the similarity between Ky and Flynn from Vesperia). Not to take anything away from O'brien(who did a fine job in Overture and I fully expected him to reprise his role).

I'm pretty sure Kaiji Tang is Faust. That sure is an interesting choice...

I just remembered him as Salve Maker Quada in Bravely Default. That's a fantastic choice!

Troy Baker voiced him in overture, so if it isn't him, it will likely be Matthew Mercer. They did the same thing when Baker had to step down as the voice of Kanji in P4.

I knew about overture, I meant this game

Sounds like Keith Silverstein as Sol.

And he sounds pretty fucking terrible.

Also, Liam O'Brien as Chronux, Richard Epcar as Axus, and Tara Platt as Libraria (the Senato/Conclave members).