Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoWL

ArcSys Voice Acting [This thread has rules now]

"C'mon, little Raggy~"

Loving Hazama's new voice.

Also, Taokaka is still Philece Sampler.

EDIT: It appears Terumi has the Hakumen filter as well during his Astral.

Aaand looks like Steve Kramer is Bang once again. Done with this character. Justice did not prevail after all.

Bang went from having one of the best voices to the downright worst.

"Hazama went from having one of the best voices to the downright worst" - fixed it to sound more like truth.

EDIT: I'll just edit this one post with VAs as they are shown on Jackie Chandler's stream.

Makoto is still Cindy Robinson

Cristina Vee is still Noel/Nu/Mu.

Mela Lee returns as Rachel.

"Hazama went from having one of the best voices to the downright worst" - fixed it to sound more like truth.

No. I think Doug's doing an awesome job.

Dropped Bang because of throat cancer. He's obviously too ill to fight, so I'm not going to push him.

And Darth Hakumen because Arcsys thought "Hey, it's closer to the Jp version where he sounds nothing like Jin!" even though I LIKED that he sounded like Jin. I'll beat that same reasoning is why Jin screams the translated versions of his moves now. Which just makes him sound like cheesy Mr. Freeze...

I can't decide whether I find Azrael's VA cheesy or awesome.

Dude, I've watched Funimation shows for years now. I know what Strait sounds like, and that's definitely him. It's much more apparent on Hazama than Terumi though.

Listen to some of the sounds of Hazama getting hit, that should cinch it.

Sucks to hear about Tony Oliver, I just hope he'll get better. Well Kramer got a little better in CSEX so maybe I'll actually like his performance this time around.

Yuri Low voicing Amane is kinda cool. Now that P3 Protagonist palette still makes sense XD

And I'm still convinced that Amanda C Miller voices Bullet until official info says otherwise. First line reminded me a lot of Sully from Fire Emblem Awakening.

''I'm waiting for you to suck less!'', ahhhh Terumi, now I'm glad I decided to main you!

And I'm still convinced that Amanda C Miller voices Bullet until official info says otherwise.

I watched a stream with English Bullet in it, she sounds EXACTLY like Parasoul from Skullgirls.

I am not sure about a what announcer to get or use, the PSN store seems to show Voice Announcer packs for everyone! Single pack, Duo pack and all the packs. I am wondering if someone is going to document each of them, I am personally just curious as to the quality of the Announcer Packs.

So I'm hearing that Kagura isn't voiced by Troy Baker? Disappointing...

Still, I can't wait to hear everyone's ENG voices once I get my hands on my copy.