Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TekkamanArk

Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

This translation job is a little crazy. Sometimes Deathmask is called Deathmask, and sometimes he is called Mephisto. Shun says "nii-san" but the text says "Aiolos..." after beating Kaasa (also a weird change) imitating Ikki. A bunch of text refers to Seiya as "young Gold Saint", and Seiya has a line about the power of a Gold Saint, but he's not a Gold at all.

This translation job is a little crazy. Sometimes Deathmask is called Deathmask, and sometimes he is called Mephisto. Shun says "nii-san" but the text says "Aiolos..." after beating Kaasa (also a weird change) imitating Ikki. A bunch of text refers to Seiya as "young Gold Saint", and Seiya has a line about the power of a Gold Saint, but he's not a Gold at all.

thats probably a mistake on translation

the online netcode of this game is good if your playing on 2 bars or more, however all my nine matches that i played all ended with timeouts

its SFXT all over again

I fought one match online so far. It was fine, but I had a power outage after i'd started to come back. I was just like "Noooo, I must look like such a ragequitter!".

The match was me (as Lyra Orphe) vs him (as Poseidon). Also, why is Orphe now Orpheus? That one is constant throughout, no one calls him Orphe in text, not even the character select.

I'll be honest, while there are stuff that i certainly like, there are other that i think that can be improved

For example, the mobility, On Hades Sanctuary we could dash without the need of meter which allowed a more dynamic and fast gameplay

Does the original 5 Bronze saints have their original VA's or the ones from the Inferno chapter? In Omega they used the original ones, except for Hirotaka Suzuoki (Shiryu's old VA) who passed away already in 2006.

we could dash without the need of meter which allowed a more dynamic and fast gameplay

that what i didnt like bout the game, if only we could dash without spending a meter :(

It has their Senki/Sanctuary Battle actors.
Umm, I understand by Sanctuary Battle you either mean the first half of the series or the PS2 game. I watched a couple of videos with Seiya and I definitely heard Morita's voice instead of Furuya's. Am I missing/getting something wrong here?

Umm, I understand by Sanctuary Battle you either mean the first half of the series or the PS2 game. I watched a couple of videos with Seiya and I definitely heard Morita's voice instead of Furuya's. Am I missing/getting something wrong here?

I mean the PS3 Dynasty Warriors-esque game.

I have a question about the Seiya DLC Cloth that comes with the Collector's Edition: is it the same as the New Bronze Cloth, only with some cosmetic differences?

I have a question about the Seiya DLC Cloth that comes with the Collector's Edition: is it the same as the New Bronze Cloth, only with some cosmetic differences?

The game is digital-only here in the states, so i'm not entirely sure what comes with the Collector's Edition.

I assume this is the OCE, so yeah, it's just his original colors (since some colors changed from manga to anime to make them better stand out on TV, like Shun having brown hair in the manga but green in the anime).