Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigHatcH

Butter churning problems.

Hi all, I am new to dustloop but not to blazeblue or Tager I have some expereance but I can't seam to get his 720 whithout using somthing like sledge B or "gageto fingas" to buffer it. I can pull off 360 no problem, but i was worndring if there was some way to do the 720 raw or at more ways to buffer it.

Learn to buffer it from every single possible thing. That includes backdashes, instant blocks, non-jump-cancellable moves, Voltic Charge, and even another 720. It mostly comes down to sheer speed, so keep practicing.

Whereas you want to learn to buffer, definitely practice buffering off of backdashes and other things. Lean to buffer off of just about anything really. When you're really confident, try learning a standing 720. HeartlessPrinny on Youtube has a video explaining it.

Anyone have some tips for TKing air busters? I try just doing a full 360 which you would think would accomplish the desired result but it doesn't come out. I can get it to work if I start from a jump but that isn't quite what I want, unless of course that IS the only way to do it.

Hi all, I am new to dustloop but not to blazeblue or Tager I have some expereance but I can't seam to get his 720 whithout using somthing like sledge B or "gageto fingas" to buffer it. I can pull off 360 no problem, but i was worndring if there was some way to do the 720 raw or at more ways to buffer it.
The only way I know to do 720 without buffering is to do 632147D8for the first 360 and do another one ASAP. They let you cancel 214D into 720 if you do it really really fast.

Otherwise, just buffer it behind something. You can even buffer a 360 walk 360C to get 720.

It is good to practice punishing certain situations with 720 to get the feel for it. For example, learn to buffer it during a Voltic Charge, to simulate a burst bait punish. Set the opponent to Burst your 5C in training mode. Special cancel the 5C into Voltic Charge to eat the burst, then 720. Classic!

Try also doing it on whiffed moves so you can sneak in a 720 when your opponent doesnt expect it. A good example would be, 5A > 5B > 2B (whiff) > 720 after Gadget Finger. Buffer it during the pressure and time it so you do not accidently jump cancel the 5B. Make sure with all of these, mix it up with Atomic Collider to grab people who up back.

It is good to practice punishing certain situations with 720 to get the feel for it. For example, learn to buffer it during a Voltic Charge, to simulate a burst bait punish. Set the opponent to Burst a your 5C in training mode. Special cancel into Voltic Charge then 720.

Try also doing it on whiffed moves so you can sneak in a 720 when your opponent doesnt expect it. A classic set up such as 5A > 5B > 2B (whiff) > 720 after Gadget Finger. Buffer it during the pressure, time it so you do not accidently jump cancel the 5B.

I only do voltic charge buffers, since others never did come to me... I'll keep that in mind! I did hear of backdash buffers too. is that still effective?

Anyone have some tips for TKing air busters? I try just doing a full 360 which you would think would accomplish the desired result but it doesn't come out. I can get it to work if I start from a jump but that isn't quite what I want, unless of course that IS the only way to do it.

You dont need to do a full 360 for air buster. Just do :u:,:f:,:d:,:b: or :u:,:b:,:d:,:f: