Sign in to follow this  
RinHara5aki

Aksys Interview- TheBBVlog wants your questions!

As it says, Mike Engler and Russel from Aksys are willing to answer questions during a short interview tommorow and the day after. Please post below any questions regarding BBCP US release or anything BBCP!

1. Ask them when in early 2014 will they release CP as well some semblanc to an ETA, like say for instance Between January and March.

2. What can we expect in terms of netplay

Will yuki terumi be unlockable through story mode like Mu 12 CS1 along with option to buy him as DLC

Forgive me if these Questions were asked and thus making them redundant. i apologise if they are

Are there any plans to bring a build to the East Coast to let people who couldn't fly out to AX get a chance to play the game?

and what about the midwest? since we have a console build is it possible to use a translated arcade build and bring it over here?

Will BBCP be at NYC's Comic Con?

Edit: If it will be there, then will there be a more complete build considering NYCC and BBCP's JP release date are pretty close to each other?

Edited by Dawn of Musou

Who's coming back to voice Hazama, Erik or Doug?

I would just like some general info on VAs. It was stated a different company is handling that all together, but any more info on that subject would be great if they have any.

I would just like some general info on VAs. It was stated a different company is handling that all together, but any more info on that subject would be great if they have any.

ASW is handling the localization.

If you get a chance, please ask if they have any plans of releasing a NA limited edition that matches the Japanese limited edition. If not, ask what sort of things are they considering for a limited edition if they plan on making one.

How will they support the scene post release?

Not as related, but I am curious as to why they're not involved in the GG next-gen port/ACR stuff....doubt you could get that answer public though.

Definitely noting these down. May reword a couple. Some may not make the interview video response but I'll at least post their answer.

1. Will there be a Vita version like with Extend?

2. Is there any chance of having the option of changing the character voices for each seperate character like in SF4?

ASW is handling the localization.

Oh, my bad, I thought I read a third party company was handling it. Guess I misread it.

Another question. Will Aksys be at Japan Expo USA at the Santa Clara Convention Center in August to demo CP?

Hey Klawz, from what i hear i dont think they will.

Thanks for the responses guys. Questions were answered, sort of. Will compile the video soon!

Who answered that statement on VA's? Every Japanese version of Blazblue has had English and Japanese audio for the fighting, just only Japanese for story mode. All versions need both tracks for fighting because netplay isn't region locked and a users audio choice is played for their character.

Did they answered (well, i guess not) at least this -

Who's coming back to voice Hazama, Erik or Doug?

Tired to wait video just for this one question.

So sorry guys this interview for the most part, was a flop. Obviously, he wants to keep the big guns/info for trailers/announcements, so there was very little he could give me. I'm only going to post this here as an unlisted/private video of a unedited interview with Aksys Marketing Manager, Russell Iriye. He had his lips shut very tight, hence there wasn't much reason to do a fully edited interview, but if you guys have any nit pick info out of this, go ahead.

BBintfull.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhklP4T4jj0&feature=youtu.be

I tried guys. Thanks for the questions.

Edited by RinHara5aki

So sorry guys this interview for the most part, was a flop. Obviously, he wants to keep the big guns/info for trailers/announcements, so there was very little he could give me. I'm only going to post this here as an unlisted/private video of a unedited interview with Aksys Marketing Manager, Russell Iriye. He had his lips shut very tight, hence there wasn't much reason to do a fully edited interview, but if you guys have any nit pick info out of this, go ahead.

BBintfull.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhklP4T4jj0&feature=youtu.be

I tried guys. Thanks for the questions.

Wish I'd thought of my question beforehand. It's lame enough that it might've been answered.

Really want to know if old stages are making a return for the console release. =/ Oh well.