Kurushii

Blazblue Combo Video Database (Updated 02/27/2014)

BB-Header.png
BBCT-Icon.png BBCS-Icon.png BBCS2-Icon.png BBCSE-Icon.png BBCP-Icon.png
Combo videos are great entertainment but also an amazing way to learn more about the game. Since Calamity Trigger we have had many amazing, artistic videos from players all around the world. From players like MSY, Chaoto, Lush, Tetsu, SKD, SuperScience, and many more. Sadly a lot of these videos get lost in the wheels of time because of copyright infringements, deletion, or just not well exposed. We have users in the Dustloop community like Jourdal, and Pktazn who have showcased a ton of Japanese and North American videos on their Youtube channel over the years, but with YouTube getting more and more strict on uploads and shutting channels down, the majority of those videos are not easy to find. It's almost the same story for Japan with NicoNico. Some great combo videos can no longer be watched because of music copyright infringements. As someone who greatly enjoys watching these works of art, I wanted to make a centralized location to showcase all of them while providing backups in case they are taken down. This is my gift to the community and to cmv makers around the world! -Kurushii

FAQ

Tired of scrolling through the database to find your game?
Just click on the logo for the game you want at the top to go straight to the section.

Don't have a NicoNico account to watch the videos?
No longer is there an excuse for English speakers to not have a NicoNico account. Since October 2012 an English version of the site is available. To register go to here.

Want to download the videos?
Just find the "DL" link for the specific video under the "WATCH" column, right click it in your browser, and click "Save Link As".

Found an error (incorrect information or invalid link), or want to submit a video?
Send me a PM here or contact me on twitter @Kurushii.

Top Ranking CMV's by View Count
[table]
RANKCHARACTERREGIONTITLEPLAYERWATCHVIEW COUNT
Trophy-Platinum.pngNoelJPブレイブルー ノエルコンボムービー「HrothVitnir」-NN130k
Trophy-Gold.pngCarlJP【ブレイブルー】カルル10割コンボ集-NN98k
Trophy-Silver.pngNuJP【BLAZBLUE】νコンボムービー【ブレイブルー】-NN90k
Trophy-Bronze.pngRachelJPブレイブルー レイチェルコンボムービー 風の調律 by MSYMSYNN77k[/table]

SPECIAL THANKS TO
Jourdal, Pktazn, Chaoschao, zeth07, LunaKage, Urichinan, Bibiquadium, Moy_X7, Kiba, Kyle, and Psykotik for helping me with this project. Much love to all the combo video creators out there!

Edited by Kurushii