Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

king of heart

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Their are many reasons why people should get this game. but as for me Ken the Eagle!

Is that Phoenix Wright I see!? O.o

Strange right? That's the preorder art book for Ultimate All-Stars. What are the odds he's actually in? I also find it is interesting he has an official artwork along with some concept art, especially since he supposedly isn't in. I think it gives substantial hope for Phoenix to be joining in though. I'm crossing my fingers now.

Wow, one month has passed since the last post. Nine days left before the game comes out, yay.

Sounds dope but too bad I am not in NY but I can't wait to play new people since Japanese one was not big in U.S.

Japanese one wasn't big in Japan either. NO ONE at all plays it.

Versatility in this game sucks. All the chars are forced to stick to that one combo. Your BnBs are your most advanced combos as well. Played 10 min in training mode and gave up. Never grasped me the way Marvel did. Game is trash and the only people that are gonna be playing this in the US are kids and people that can place 1st in tourneys for it (JW).

-Tha Hindu

Versatility in this game sucks. All the chars are forced to stick to that one combo. Your BnBs are your most advanced combos as well. Played 10 min in training mode and gave up. Never grasped me the way Marvel did. Game is trash and the only people that are gonna be playing this in the US are kids and people that can place 1st in tourneys for it (JW).

-Tha Hindu

Or you know, people who just casually play it. It happens every now and then.

Or, people who play the game like a normal person would, unlike some people who can't play games and despise them.

-Tha Hindu

To top it off, it's a wii exclusive.

I don't expect any huge following from it but I'm going to enjoy trying it out (had my copy on preorder for awhile).

Man I remember when people used to play ALL games for fun... oh well I'm still gonna enjoy the hell out of this, unlike most people I'm actually pretty familiar with the Tatsunoko cast (hell most of them have had remake anime in the best 5 years a know... Yatterman, Casshern Sins, Tekkaman Blade) and look forward to kicking Capcom arse!

also you seems to forget that what is fun varies from person to person, for some people, playing a game competitively, and trying to go to the limit with the char, trying to find new stuff and experimenting with the engine is fun, for others, only playing it with the friends for the lulz with out caring, if the game is balanced, or if it has deep its fun; and considering that the 1st idea of this site is about info for competitive players, its not unexpected to see this kind of posts from time to time with games that arent great

also you seems to forget that what is fun varies from person to person, for some people, playing a game competitively, and trying to go to the limit with the char, trying to find new stuff and experimenting with the engine is fun, for others, only playing it with the friends for the lulz with out caring, if the game is balanced, or if it has deep its fun; and considering that the 1st idea of this site is about info for competitive players, its not unexpected to see this kind of posts from time to time with games that arent great

But saying a game SUCK even if it clearly DOESN'T is not good. Maybe you don't like the game, that's ok, saying a game suck no. I never liked the Touhou fighters, but when i got one...instantly love. I'm not gonna say anything offensive but honestly the jp version was played much too and UNLIKE MvC this was only A LITTLE unbalanced. Speaking of the "you're gonna stick to that one combo", what does this mean? You know, MvC has 6 buttons and this has only 3, it's not like you can do much in comparison, no?

Now, i'm gonna play some RE4, bye.

Can't describe how pumped I am for this game. I've been watching Tatsunoko anime before I was even aware what "anime" was; combined that with my love for fighting games in general and you basically have my dream-come-true fighter. My approach to this game is going to be the same as it is for Brawl: emphasis on FUN. I don't give a shit about broken mechanics, tiers, or basically anything I care about in my "serious" fighting games. This game is the new Brawl for me.

I'm utterly meh on this game. Seems overly simplistic, and somewhat mash friendly. I'm not terribly excited about the cast either. I hate MvC2, but at least I got some silly fun out of that for a while. Hopefully, I'll get some fun out of this for a while before I crucify it. Going for MegaMan/Zero or Megaman/Soki.

my god, it comes out first day of regents week. Going to get it and get my friends into this. I got my fight sticks =)

I heard they took out individual character themes. I feel bad for the object closest to me when I get a confirmation of this. Because it's going for a ride into the nearest wall. Batsu was in my team for one reason, his theme was supremely manly.

my god, it comes out first day of regents week. Going to get it and get my friends into this. I got my fight sticks =)

Yo, you better be inviting me to play or something. Want to get on that tatsu crack.

This game is not a mash friendly game and people that think that are wrong. If you mash in this game you will simply lose. I have been playing the Japanese one for awhile and it has strategy and is not simple. I am probably like 5th best in U.S. and I am looking forward to playing new people in the U.S. one.

got my copy yesterday. the game is fun. not sure i'll take this one seriously, since i never got into the depths of mahvel. it certainly seems to be mash-friendly, but only because gatlings are universal. otherwise there does seem to be a bit of a system here.