Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

[Jul 12-14, 2013] EVO 2013 Tournament Resuts

Right, I guess I should probably post s/os in this thread too and not just on Twitter? :v:

S/os to everyone who made this the most hype P4U tourney yet. Such a turnout~

S/os to Chicago (ShinSyn, CNinja, Nobody, Beno, Grant), it was great hanging w/ you guys again and ggs, thanks for the Batman mask for my Injustice pool (that I actually made it out of in loser's) wwwww.

S/os to cool dudes Grover, Colpe, Miller, Bananaken, Pain, AKA, ggs and thanks for the sets of games.

S/os to shtkn, thanks for running GG and letting me register last second, and GGs in P4

S/os to waifu bros Ama (always nice seeing you) and Bibi (nice to meet you)

S/os to Naoto cosplayers Jason D (ggs in pools), myself (derp), that cute girl Naoto cosplayer (who everyone went after wwww), and the other 1 or 2 who were there

S/os misc cool bros like AnimeFreak (holy shit you looked hella groomed for once :3), Pfhor (NTR), DC (thanks for the Eiffel Tower lol), Travis (EAD <3), Mark/Moose

S/os to anyone else I'm forgetting. <_<

And an extra special s/o to Coopa for streaming, thanks for all your work!

It was an amazing weekend and I hope to see you all again next year (or at least at another major)!

Evo was great. Vegas is impressive. Persona was hype, too bad I couldn't enter :< Not going to be dumb, and pre-registering next year for sure!

Shoutouts to Leo, Kousaka, Zeero, Goa, was nice rooming with you.

Shoutouts to meeting and fighting my Mu bros, it's nice to see how we all play this character so differently.

Shoutouts to the others I played casuals with too, Shynsyn, Amadeous, Grover, Roldy...

Shoutouts to LPT, Mindgame, Bill307, Ryan Ken, and the others we just wandered around the strip looking for Chipotle loll, good discussions though

Shoutouts to the others who helped run and/or stream the BB/GG side tournaments (especially Shtkn), those who entered the those side tournaments, congrats to those that placed well, let's keep supporting our games!

Evo 2013 was incredible. I think it'd take me at least an hour to write my shout-outs posts 'cause I met and talked to so many new and cool people over the weekend. Lots of good times playing and watching P4A and going to Chipotle's and Outback Steakhouse!

Anyway, all of the matches I recorded over the weekend (all P4A) are up on my Youtube channel. The only pool footage I took was from pools a31 and b31. There's also some footage from semis and the 4 Kumite sets. If you haven't seen DIE-chan vs Chosen Ninja in the Kumite yet, you can check it out here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bill307fighting/videos

By the way, I have a Twitter account (@Bill307_ca), but I haven't used it for anything yet. :P

Glad to see everyone turn out for BB! Can't wait to see yall bring the hype once CP drops!

I'm sorry I couldn't play. I guess I got too hype for Marvel and getting out of pools on winners side (I actually 3-0'd Clockw0rk to do it too, so I'm kinda proud of that). I was more than happy to be a pot monster though, so I hope everyone had a great time! Here's to Anime making a comeback!