Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

Soul Calibur II: HD Online

You have to buy the weapons in each area using the shop system. Certain areas are only accessible after completing Weapon Master once and doing the extra missions, and the very last area requires you to be level 72 and beat Chapter 4 Mission 3.

I've already beaten WM mode once.

Right now, I'm sitting in front of the very last stage (I'll unlock lizard-man after beating it), I've bought all of the weapons from the store (and every other extra mode / costume) and am level 78, 79 ish.

The trophy states that I must 'Collect every weapon from Weapons Master', but I couldn't find a proper guild online explaining which weapons unlock through levels.

Guess I'll just go to 99 or until the trophy pops.

--/edit

Never-mind, you were right. I had forgotten the path at 4-3.

Also, this emblem for the Platinum Trophy Icon is one of the coolest I've seen yet.

post-34671-139515177748_thumb.jpg

Wow, I didn't realize they were holding tournaments at Super Arcade for this. I can't do Wednesdays though, so that sucks.

Also, for the record, this is a freeze, not a crash. The music is still running. I doubt it'd break your PS3 or ruin your save files, and if it could... you'd think you would have noticed if you reproduced it several times already. That said, a 100% crash should be fixed, and I'm surprised that wasn't caught by dev testing or publisher testing. How hard is it to use each move in the game once? I bet someone is going to get fired for this, regardless of if it gets fixed. Has anyone tested this on online play to see if it crashes the other player? That would probably bump this from an A bug to a Critical bug and get Namco to do something about it.