Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

J-Stars Victory VS

Official Site

I've been waiting for a clear look at this game before getting amped...

The battle system is 4-players in teams of 2, possibly using the Gundam Extreme VS series as a basis, however this game is built for the PS3 and Vita.

I think it's a closer mix of EXVS and UNS. Looks that way anyway.

All i know is that there better be way more than just those characters, and more so those SHOWS, in there. 45 years man, they have a LOT of properties here.

No Medaka, no buy.

This fellow knows what's up.

Other manga series on my wishlist are Kiruko, Assassination Classroom, JoJo and Hokuto no Ken.

No Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, no bububu-bu bu-bubuy.

Pretty sweet they're finally making a proper Shonen Jump fighter. The DS games were neat little distractions, but an honest-to-god console fighting game is something that feels long overdo. Shame it has a snowball's chance of ever leaving Japan... I just hope it isn't region locked.

All i know is that there better be way more than just those characters, and more so those SHOWS, in there. 45 years man, they have a LOT of properties here.

Come on man, this is the FIRST trailer, of course there's going to be more! I mean crap, game doesn't even have a date or even explanation of it's system, calm down~

Pretty sweet they're finally making a proper Shonen Jump fighter. The DS games were neat little distractions, but an honest-to-god console fighting game is something that feels long overdo.

Can't tell if serious, All-Stars and Super Stars were like 2 of the best licensed games for anime ever they weren't built by companies that special in the area. It was like Smash

but good :>

and I'd still kill for getting that style of game to work on consoles (maybe they could make it for PS4 with it's built-in touch pad .o.)

I just hope it isn't region locked.

Wow, people are still sweating this? That was just Atlus Paranoia, no one followed suit because there really isn't any need (Japan doesn't care if you import their games, more profit for them! It's the other way around that hurts since there's no MSRP in Japan and they can charge prices "fitting" development cost as opposed to standardized pricing in NA, so a Japanese importer could snag domestic releases for far cheaper, especially if it already supports JPN text/audio.

looks nice, I hope we get representation from Yuyu Hackoshoo and Samurai deeper Kyo. I would flippin lose it if they added gash bell.

My character want list:Allen Walker,Kazuki Muto,I know Yugi/Yami is gonna be in it but yeah,Jojo's ehh their game is good enough,Ageha Yoshina,Somehow Light Yagami,or if not Blue Dragon Ral,and many other oldies.

looks nice, I hope we get representation from Yuyu Hackoshoo and Samurai deeper Kyo. I would flippin lose it if they added gash bell.

Samurai Kyo isn't Shounen Jump/ It's weekly Shounen with Fairy Tail, Rave Master, Cyborg 009, Getbackers and Hajime no Ippo. There like the other major anime serializers lol. Won't be in this game though.

The reason i name Saint Seiya and Jojo is because they both have major games coming out, like this one, by the same team, so soon yet i STILL want them in this game lol.

Since they're celebrating Jump's 45th I don't think they're too interested in a crossover, maybe next time ; w;

Wonder if they'll have more than one character by series. It'd be fun to see Killua and Hisoka in this.

Since they're celebrating Jump's 45th I don't think they're too interested in a crossover, maybe next time ; w;

While this probably still applies, I was talking about Shueisha's other magazines, like Jump Square. It doesn't seem too far fetched, but probably still isn't likely. :sweatdrop:

So no Blue Exorcist and Claymore...

...Still buying for Kenshin.

Wonder if they'll have more than one character by series. It'd be fun to see Killua and Hisoka in this.

Something tells me this will be very "Dissidia"-esque and we will probably see only the main protagonist and MAYBE a main antagonist, although I would like to see around 3 representatives per series.

While this probably still applies, I was talking about Shueisha's other magazines, like Jump Square. It doesn't seem too far fetched, but probably still isn't likely. :sweatdrop:

So no Blue Exorcist and Claymore...

...Still buying for Kenshin.

OHHHH, well I thought that was kinda a given since this is a celebration of the Jump in general, not just Shounen Jump. I think there's a pretty good chance, so lets just keep a look out! [Claymore is a must! Claire

or Tressa!

would be fun to have around]

Something tells me this will be very "Dissidia"-esque and we will probably see only the main protagonist and MAYBE a main antagonist, although I would like to see around 3 representatives per series.

OHHHH, well I thought that was kinda a given since this is a celebration of the Jump in general, not just Shounen Jump. I think there's a pretty good chance, so lets just keep a look out! [Claymore is a must! Claire

or Tressa!

would be fun to have around]

Claire I thought of. Ms. Faint Smile herself, I am currently slapping my self in the face for forgetting, because that would be amazing. My personal favorite is Miria though.