Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SolxBaiken

J-Stars Victory VS

Im looking to split JStars if anyone is interested (friend is on the edge about getting it). I already bought the 5k card so you'd just have to buy the 3k ($40 on Play Asia)

PS3 version

I would help you if my friend never given me his information to get the game so if you don't have the game by December I'll help you out with it since I'm cancelling his info by then when I come back to the states. On another note Kurokami is pretty damn fun to play, high risk high reward type of deal. I do have a couple of tactics that I'll post eventually and how to maximize her damage, already have a 60% (from the looks of it) without using the character special input or victory.

I'm also thinking of uploading some 1 vs 1 with the computer until some netplay require some 2 vs 2 so keep an eye out for them, might be two weeks or so before I consider netplay since I want to know all of Medaka perks before putting myself at risk. 

This game is pretty much 80% High risk/reward across the board, at the very least there are either Medium risk or reward options but I'd be hard pressed to say there are many [if ANY] Low risk options, and Low reward usually comes off of under utilized options.

Im looking to split JStars if anyone is interested (friend is on the edge about getting it). I already bought the 5k card so you'd just have to buy the 3k ($40 on Play Asia)

PS3 version

I'm willy to work with ya.

Sorry I literally just got a friend to split with me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

not a problem

Sent friend requests to a bunch of people from around here, since it got a bit quiet here. Hope we can get a few games going, or else I'm just not sure who I'm writing the guides for :psyduck:

>>rumors

Call me when something solid comes out. Also I should probably get back to writing those guides = 3=