Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

lol don't get mad at me its a misc fighter and its fun. :grin: who cares if it's the most unbalanced thing on the face of the earth. so use this thread to talk about MUGEN stuf and post links to chars etc. btw can anybody get me a zappa, or faust (not baldhead real faust)or iggy(jojo's) ive looked a lot and i cant find em. i will give anybody any of my charecters if they need em just ask.

the nanaya i have is pretty messed up he can standing parry low move and his parry is SUPER lenient :razz: o yea my remy is hilariously glitched..... when ever one of his sonic booms is destroyed by another projustile a remy that you cant move and can walk thru apears where it was and if they hit that with a projectile it throws out sonic booms. :wtf: lol vs cable it makes a wall of sonic booms and the clones charge super .hahaha vs another remy it makes like 2 walls of remmys beating the crap out of each other and if you jump into it you die like instantly.

Is is it kinda like the mini dizzy that faust throws out that throws out 3 big fishes that each throw out 4 other smaller fishes that each throw out 3 other that all bit at once while the big ones charge lazaz? Mugen topic.. last time I tried this thing, Evil Ken was like the most broken piece of shit ever alive, plus some other incomplete broken characters.

Is is it kinda like the mini dizzy that faust throws out that throws out 3 big fishes that each throw out 4 other smaller fishes that each throw out 3 other that all bit at once while the big ones charge lazaz?

Mugen topic.. last time I tried this thing, Evil Ken was like the most broken piece of shit ever alive, plus some other incomplete broken characters.

just don't use em... i toss all cheap chars in the "secrete chars" folder which is understood by my freinds to be cheap stuff not to use (or use much of anyway)

i should make the fish in a fish in a fish for mugen lol.

i have a mario and link that are pretty well made.

If someone can make the fish in a fish in a fish from a faust that tossed a mini dizzy move... then I'll get mugen and that character as soon as it's made :o

Mugen topic.. last time I tried this thing, Evil Ken was like the most broken piece of shit ever alive, plus some other incomplete broken characters.

Then you have not seen the 300-air-hadoukens-per-special Holy Ken.

Mine isn't over a gig. Prolly take out the character files, then put the character and mugen system files as seperate .zip files and send it over messenger.

Mine isn't over a gig.

yea i got a ton of charecters.

Prolly take out the character files, then put the character and mugen system files as seperate .zip files and send it over messenger.

yea that would work but some of it cant be zipped.. adx files, il just send it sepretly.

Remy is hillarious, also his grab not working is pretty hillarious. It is so glitched it's ridiculous. Sometimes characters get knocked down but float in the air above one character's head and it takes like 30 seconds after time out. The mario has specials with invincibility and next to no (if any) delay. Then the CPU N64 Mario does do that hillarious Bowser thing nonstop until he kills you. Then there is Geese's counter countering Slash's projectile thing and actually countering a duplicate of Slash that appears in front of him yet thankfully you take no damage. Then there is our favorite Thunder Cat man cancelling uppercut into super and gradually getting higher and higher in the air and walking in the air as if it's ground. Then there is the CPU taking over Nanaya and the awful boss Nero that can only short jump diagonally backwards.

yea i got a ton of charecters.

yea that would work but some of it cant be zipped.. adx files, il just send it sepretly.

I found Mp3 Melty Blood, no Jojo's.

yea the adx's work fine so whatever unless you got the MBAC exclusive mp3s cause we dont have those. o yea what about the abyss we used to have that if you grabed him at all he disapeared until it timed out.:rolleyes: when you weed out the crappy stuff mugen still manages to be really fun. we need to get a decently balenced set and get it on your xbox soon.

i hear this game is very balanced

Yeah, it's pretty balanced. Like Twelve with no parrying vs. Roll cancelling 7 hit super armor sagat from cvs2 with HVB.

kix,:eng101: we need to work on the charecter making...

Yeah, if we basically fix enough stuff and make characters quickly enough it may not be such a large waste of time. We haven't played really at all though. Slash with faster teleports, invincibility frames for his uppercut which needs sped up and airdash. :kitty:

i hear this game is very balanced

......thats funny but...

what the heck are you talking about?

this game isn't balanced at all you have to do it yurself. if you just do whatevery then you get crap like executioner ciel that has infinate super and is unstunable.:vbang:

but if you do get good chars its really fun so if you want it i could send it to you thru aim or something......

dan next time im over there will mess with it, and the Xboxmugen... o wait crap jon is the only one with DVD burner damn!:arg:

P.S. twelves grab didn't work either, i deleted him.

P.S. twelves grab didn't work either, i deleted him.

NOO!

Just kidding, but I love the signature. I bet he was sarcastic.

awsome I'm quoted!

and yeah i was sarcastic. sometimes it's hard to tell over the net haha

Well there was about a 0.0003% chance of you being serious (about as many understand arabic?).

I have this. Fun stuff, but too much broken shit and failing at finding any characters for me. I have Gill and Q, though, and neither works the way they should. Gill doesn't go any of his stuff right, and Q is just completely broken (900 damage from Total Destruction = win) and combos don't work for him (dash punch -> Critical Combo comes to mind). Oh well. The cool thing is having an almost dead-on perfect SF1 Ryu and Ken... >>