Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

Also Jesus, If your so smarty pantsed, maybe you wouldn't mind assisting with some characters for me..

Depends on what you mean by "assist" although here wouldn't quite be the place to do it since there are several forums for that if you're really that interested.

Already did that. Come to EVO and I'll do it again at CS.

Well if you're gonna troll me and not give your PSN username, I won't bother. Besides which EVO is for people who are qualified in the local preliminaries and actually have money to pay for a part of the tournament pot or at least money to get in the door and traveling expenses, and EVO is seldom ever near Wisconsin (usually Texas, Vegas, Cali, or East Coast), besides that...so, sorry but you'll have to play with your joystick without me. Just try not to make a mess while doing it.

2nd_God: Does that Kaede have the ability to transform or something like he originally did? Just wondered. Maybe I'll find the other one Ribeiro did.

Jesuszilla: Have any idea what would make an A.I. turn on it's own Movelist menu???

@jesus - I have problems with the .cmd and the uhm.. whatever is related to that.. They are troublesome for me. So.. Assist as in.. basically all the assigning attacks to the sprites @Blade - I don't think that kaede can transform.. i've never seen it do so

Well if you're gonna troll me and not give your PSN username, I won't bother. Besides which EVO is for people who are qualified in the local preliminaries and actually have money to pay for a part of the tournament pot or at least money to get in the door and traveling expenses, and EVO is seldom ever near Wisconsin (usually Texas, Vegas, Cali, or East Coast), besides that...so, sorry but you'll have to play with your joystick without me. Just try not to make a mess while doing it.

Give you my PSN so I can play an outdated game? Yeah, right.

Qualified local prelims? EVO is completely public. CS will be a side tourney and won't have the venue fee. It's not my problem you're 20-something with no job and living with your parents, preventing you from, god forbid, going somewhere. Don't challenge people when you'll never show up to play face-to-face :lol:

@Blade - I don't think that kaede can transform.. i've never seen it do so

Never mind then, I thought it might be an option like Dragon Install or something.

Don't challenge people when you'll never show up to play face-to-face

Don't talk shit when you never play online except as a mystery user that nobody knows, at least I give my username out for anyone to play me, and even if you've been playing CS in arcades that's an unfair advantage to people who haven't played it yet, so shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Someone call Spirit Juice. Certain people here need to be modded...specifically Niggajoe who has a history of four posts only. All of them insults.

Agreed. What is your obsession with turning a LEGIT thread into a flame war, anyhow? Nobody wants you here.. this is the 'cool kids' section. If you want to go be an unimportant jackass.. go spam a section that doesn't matter to anyone.. Like the Bridget or Justice sections.

... Pay no attention. At all. Not to mention you just pinpointed exactly why he picked this section. More people read it, therefore it's more likely that someone will pay him attention. Err... I got nothing further. Let's just get this topic back on the right track.

Jesuszilla: Have any idea what would make an A.I. turn on it's own Movelist menu??? I have other characters made by people who do this...and several with Palette errors on certain frames (like throw frames). I'd like to fix them, any idea how?

Not to mention you just pinpointed exactly why he picked this section. More people read it, therefore it's more likely that someone will pay him attention.

Actually I'm certain it was picked because it's easy to find Blade here. Something like that but yeah anyways

Actually I'm certain it was picked because it's easy to find Blade here. Something like that but yeah anyways

The fuck do you have against Blade anyways? Normally I don't pry into people's businesses but disrespect like this is beyond normal.

You're a faggot Blade, go outside.

Well, those two for one. It's like you're actually encouraging NJ to post more derogatory comments.

And the first one is...? (This thread needs to be more active now. Seriously. It slowed ever since NJ appeared.)

Lou, chill, talk about Mugen, don't worry about him. MissedFRC is just like that, I'm cool with that.

During a 'Original Works' sprite contest, I became inspired..

Posted Image

Posted Image

I present to you: PSILO for M.U.G.E.N. make your own fighter.