Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

anyone witness furinkazan taokaka?that shit is funny (and broken :v:) as hell

No. Sounds cool though..

Have a link?

lucky you.. I've recently switched to mugen hi-res.. and all I have is low-res characters.. which causes hi-res to crash..

:/

150+ some characters.. is NOT fun to sift through looking for chars that won't break your game..

so far i have about 80 confirmed that will work on hi-res as well..

:vbang:

Hazama has been released for MUGEN.

I somehow hope they'd release Ragna already, so I can do a Ragna the Bloodedge X Flandre Scarlet Team and make them do battle against Jin Kisaragi X Koakuma Team, since Jin has been released already months ago.

We're slowly improving...

Hazama has been released for MUGEN.

I somehow hope they'd release Ragna already, so I can do a Ragna the Bloodedge X Flandre Scarlet Team and make them do battle against Jin Kisaragi X Koakuma Team, since Jin has been released already months ago.

We're slowly improving...

the jin is terrible imo. and im going to actually test the hazama today,

Ah, loved mugen! I was actually an quite the advanced mugen creator for about two years, but then I quit because of an issue I had with the admin of a site after posting my Guilty Gear mugen. It was a high quality mugen also! Nice high res chars, stages & good quality mp3's. I still have the links for the characters I used bookmarked! Here's the links if anyone wants them: http://drinvincible.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ I also had a link to a kick ass screenpack that I had integrated into the mugen, I'll find the link once I have time. But if anyone on this site would like chars, screenpacks, even mp3's or game soundtracks, I would be happy to give you some! Even if you would like to develope your own mugen, I would love to get back into my "mugen years". Oh yeah, if anyone has links to BB chars then I would like to have them, not to use them as fully working of course, but just to test them out since a lot of people make claims of fully working chars because as a creator I find this very unlikely or else the characters are low-res crap. :mad: Not that it's the engine's fault either, there is a limit to what mugen can handle. I might play around with the BB chars a little in Fighter Factory though. :toot:

if anyone has links to BB chars then I would like to have them

The links to the 2 currently released BlazBlue Characters = Jin Kisaragi and Hazama is posted at Mugen-Infantry.

You can look it up there.

the jin is terrible imo. and im going to actually test the hazama today,

Terrible for now, because that Jin is still on Beta Stage. The Author did not posted the current Patch, yet.

Jin was SORTA released, I don't count hybrids. As for Hazama...is he legit?

I'm not really sure, I haven't tested him out yet. I'm guessing he is still on Beta Stage just like Jin.

Thanks NeoCriMs0n, I'll probably try them for an hour until I get bored & then shit around with them in fighting factory.

Anytime!

The Author of Jin said he is also planning on doing some BlazBlue Screenpack and Lifebars, as well as Hakumen and Nu-13.

I also saw a Ragna W.I.P at YouTube yesterday.

Sweet, looks like I have something to keep me occupied until the release of CS besides watching BLOOD+ constantly.

Terrible for now, because that Jin is still on Beta Stage. The Author did not posted the current Patch, yet.

I'm not really sure, I haven't tested him out yet. I'm guessing he is still on Beta Stage just like Jin.

hm. didnt know that.

hazama lacks a drive though. his AI is awful. He doesnt have alot, and not many comobos either

Hakumen The Badass has been released. Again, he's still a Beta just like Jin.

The Sprite is in HD, I think. But, the sprite is too small. I have to resize it, later.

Now, I can finally do a Hakumen X Yomou Team!

I agree, he needs a lot of work. But, I really like his taunt. (Nyahahahahaha!!)

Unlike that Beta Jin Kisaragi who has tons of Combos, already. I really want Jin to have the "Fubuki" already. (Awesome Anti-air move)

That Hakumen is not bad. He has Distortion Drives and an Astral Finish. Atleast he's not as bad as Hazama, for now.

ayua2d.png

Now, I'm just waiting for Ragna X Flandre Team.

I think I'll wait for Phase 2 of the betas before I download anything, just so they get the kinks out...

Meanwhile, I still really need to finish remaking all of Ky's sprites from GG:TML into a GGXX style. Lots of things to fix and reconstruct and I don't think I have as great a skill with sprites as I first thought.

Well, a Ragna and Hakumen was released the other day, but, personally, i don't like so much this "arranges" of Blazblue characters, i will prefer some ones more accurates.....

Same, I'd like them better if they where more accurate as well, I tried all the current BlazMUGEN characters the other day, liked them since they where for MUGEN, but that was really it. I think I'll stick with my GG MUGEN characters for now. Still these are a nice edition to my roster after all. :eng101:

Same, I'd like them better if they where more accurate as well, I tried all the current BlazMUGEN characters the other day, liked them since they where for MUGEN, but that was really it. I think I'll stick with my GG MUGEN characters for now. Still these are a nice edition to my roster after all. :eng101:

The Authors are probably just too lazy to make the original ones. Unlike the Guilty Gear ones.

But, atleast we finally get to see Ragna in MUGEN.

2sb7hut.png

Now, I can finally do a Ragna X Flandre Team.