Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

That sort of stuff's reserved for forums more dedicated to MUGEN. I'd touch base with Circuitous about it first. This is more or less a thread for getting characters and discussing WIPs.

That sort of stuff's reserved for forums more dedicated to MUGEN. I'd touch base with Circuitous about it first. This is more or less a thread for getting characters and discussing WIPs.

Well, kind of on that note, what is a good MUGEN Forum to join in your guys opinion because my steam to talk about BB & GG all day is gone at the moment & really all I've been doing here for a while is hanging in this thread. Suggestion?, because I don't wanna shit up DUSTLOOP to much with MUGEN, I'd rather go somewhere else for a while since all I wanna do is discuss MUGEN & I know this forum isn't totally the place for that. Ah, talking in cirlcles, but you guys know what I mean.

MugenGuild is Elitist but they got good material. Mugen-Intel is meh, but again, good material. I'd say the best place is Mugen Infantry.

Thanks Blade, especially about the elitist thing, can't stand elitists. I guess I'll go over to MUGEN-INFANTRY for a while. I'm gonna cool of on DUSTLOOP.

Should I start a new thread for MUGEN Fanarts? What do you guys think?

I think that's what makes MUGEN even more fun. With the Fanarts and Fanfictions and all.

I'll fukk you up~!

Also, I don't see what's so detrimental about just posting fanart in this thread..

Not like theres even mour than 6 people that look at it anyhow.

/Edits

Hey Penguin... What version of mugen are these for? I'm running High-Resolution (Mugen+Plus) and I can't get any of them to work.

Also, the Jin you have hosted in that download is Jin from MvC2 (not the kisaragi from bb)

God dammit! I think you jinxed me! (Not really mad at you.) Is anybody else having problems with Hazama? I'm now running M.U.G.E.N 1.0 RC8 (Switched from Winmugen Plus) & I got this error message after trying to run him:

2di12dv.jpg

Hmm.. sounds like it can't read the file names from the .def

Maybe it got translated awkwardly (thinks the text characters are something different than what they are) ??

Try renaming all the actual files that it loads (.cns, .act, .cmd, ect. ect.), then opening the .def (definition) and editing the areas it needs to be so that it uses the same names as the files you just renamed

(might want to make a back-up of the original files just in case this doesn't work though)

Hmm.. sounds like it can't read the file names from the .def

Maybe it got translated awkwardly (thinks the text characters are something different than what they are) ??

Try renaming all the actual files that it loads (.cns, .act, .cmd, ect. ect.), then opening the .def (definition) and editing the areas it needs to be so that it uses the same names as the files you just renamed

(might want to make a back-up of the original files just in case this doesn't work though)

Ok, I'll try that after I'm done editing the r8 screenpack - it's cool, like the font & everything - that "MUGEN" logo constantly scrolling in the background though is getting on my nerves & it's so boring.

Does anyone have experience doing Guilty Gear sprite edits? I'm working on converting some classic GG: Missing Link sprites to GGX quality. I'd like to add extra frames to make animations smooth but it's not easy.

No, to be honest I'm amaeture at best when it comes to sprites, I usually only edit characters when it really annoys me, like if the cell pic size doesn't match up well with the rest of my characters, remove frames from characters that look crappy or stand out a lot, remove extra bars that are just there. Looks like you have a monumental task in front of you though.....good luck. :vbang:

That Hazama can't run in the new versions of Mugen because his common1.cns is not compatible with it, it's only compatible with the Winmugen versions, you will need to edit some code for that Hazama if you want to use him in that new version of Mugen.

I know this is a long shot..

..somebody please please please make HypeDog as a playable character.

Greetings all,

I can't find the introduction thread; to my knowledge there isn't one? In any case, I'm the creator of the "quarter-complete" Jin-Ky hybrid that's floating around. Nice meeting you all.

Let's hope this Hybrid has a more accurate Jin counter part. You do realize Jin's particle effects have been ripped, and it's not that hard to create a white fog effect.

@2nd God: Quit smoking pot. :(

Let's hope this Hybrid has a more accurate Jin counter part. You do realize Jin's particle effects have been ripped, and it's not that hard to create a white fog effect.

@2nd God: Quit smoking pot. :(

Yeah, or an actual 'freezing' system (heck, even just copy paste the code from sub-zero). Nice meeting you though Ares, always nice to have some new blood.

@Blade - What a co-incidence, I actually have stopped smoking pot (and cigarettes for that matter) now if I can only stop drinking, I'll be a model citizen morman-eske style.

so excuse me for have late night dreams of sliding slightly forward without any walk animation then a full 6 button inventory of combo-ing barks that deal '0'dmg.

Awkwardly related note, anyone know where to find the Obama character?

I know this is a long shot..

..somebody please please please make HypeDog as a playable character.

I would like that, I would like that very much :kitty:......definitely the most badass character in the whole BB universe - definitely can give Jubei a run for his money. Probably could take him down in one bark. Probably would have to put down Ragna & make him my new main just because that thing is that awesome in magnitude. :eng101: There definitely has to be a new thread here dedicated to the Hype Dog! I'm sickened that there isn't one! :mad: *BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK.* & 2nd_God - do you have a screenshot of the character? Also thanks for the help with Hazama, still didn't work though. But still much appreciated. Not much of a set back though, didn't really play as him a lot anyway.

@Blade: Actually I'm revamping his moveset to completely turn him into a different character. I'll leave the official make of Jin to someone else.

About the ice/stun effect. Actually I am working on recovering some my lost files after my 'death' from the blue screen of doom. Afterwards, I'm planning to recreate the stun effect that I had before. I had the stun effect explain over at Infantry.

In any case, it's nice meeting everyone here on Dustloop. It's more peaceful here than over at Infantry.

Oh!, I'm sorry if that sounded awkward! I was trying to say thanks for trying to help me, even though Hazama still didn't end up working, I was still grateful for you trying to help me - if that makes any sense. I'm still working on finding your character for you, you sure picked a hard one though.....

Ahh. Don't mention it. I hadn't meant to come off as disrespectful or anything. I was just sort of preoccupied when I was responding previously.

My damned robits are retarded, I fear. :psyduck::vbang:

Thanks for attempting to find my character though :thumbsup:. I totally just now have gotten Sakura (card captor) for Mugen+Plus, haven't tested her yet however.

Ahh. Don't mention it. I hadn't meant to come off as disrespectful or anything. I was just sort of preoccupied when I was responding previously.

My damned robits are retarded, I fear. :psyduck::vbang:

Thanks for attempting to find my character though :thumbsup:. I totally just now have gotten Sakura (card captor) for Mugen+Plus, haven't tested her yet however.

You should try Mugen 1.0 Rc8 man! It's very good, no slowdown, no crashing or error messages - it's great! Two of my characters no longer work, but that's a small price to pay. Plus a lot of the old Mugen screenpacks are compatible with 1.0, so your Mugen can still look all pimped out.

You mean that guy is still working on those badly done edits? :rolleyes:

Now, I do have MUGEN myself like some of you people here. I think it's nice to join a place where I can meet other people (And some I already know from other places, like Vulcan).