Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

Hay people, quick question:

Does Winmugen still work with Vista / 7? I've wanted to download these shitz again but I am not sure if it'd work on laptop or desktop. Also, back in the day when I had XP, I could never make music work. ;/

Hay people, quick question:

Does Winmugen still work with Vista / 7? I've wanted to download these shitz again but I am not sure if it'd work on laptop or desktop. Also, back in the day when I had XP, I could never make music work. ;/

I'd think so. But, everyone is going towards the new MUGEN 1.0 Rc8 that it sort of makes WinMugen look ancient.

I'd think so. But, everyone is going towards the new MUGEN 1.0 Rc8 that it sort of makes WinMugen look ancient.

:o A new MUGEN version? Holy crap, a lot of things changed.

Got a link with info about it please? :)

Will do!

Now... where are those awesome CvS2, GGXX, MBAC and EFZ chars? :(

And also those crazy edits, like Robo Rock, Mecha-Mukin or a weird-ass Alex that farts when he loses :v: Oh, and for some reason Tiger Woods appears on screen singing "AH FEEL GEWD!" if you defeat the opponent with Hyper Bomb :8/:

Will do!

Now... where are those awesome CvS2, GGXX, MBAC and EFZ chars? :(

And also those crazy edits, like Robo Rock, Mecha-Mukin or a weird-ass Alex that farts when he loses :v: Oh, and for some reason Tiger Woods appears on screen singing "AH FEEL GEWD!" if you defeat the opponent with Hyper Bomb :8/:

A few of them I do know (I'm not massively fond of MBAC or EFZ characters, so I'll let someone else handle that).

CvS2: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4388aad07390a239d2db6fb9a8902bda (Warusaki3's Mediafire site. It contains a ton of the Cvs2 characters plus a few that he has converted into the CvS style like Captain Commando, Jill Valentine, etc)

GGXX: http://drinvincible.hp.infoseek.co.jp/ (Muteki's website. He has everyone from GGX2 availible as well as two SFIII characters)

:O Warusaki's shit! I thought his site was nuked YEARS ago. I like his CvS2 Kyo, he added it an alternate Kusanagi mode (I hope he added him some of the new 2002UM shit).

Are Muteki's chars based on #R or AC?

Thanks for the links :yaaay:

:O Warusaki's shit! I thought his site was nuked YEARS ago. I like his CvS2 Kyo, he added it an alternate Kusanagi mode (I hope he added him some of the new 2002UM shit).

Are Muteki's chars based on #R or AC?

Thanks for the links :yaaay:

You would be surprised what does pop up on the internet these days, you know? Oh, and Muteki's are more or less based on the first GGX2 game (unless #Reload didn't do much in terms of updates).

And thanks. Glad I can help someone out here, you know.

So far my favorite Mugen character has to be Torao from Dark Angels....guy is a freaking Karate Drunk. :3 Complete with flies buzzing around his hair.

Ragna and Hakumen was updated by daimonmau, now they have Astral Heat and new Distortion Drives:

2d6w7k9.jpg

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119187.0

Eh, an update is an update I guess. Even though their edits of the original chars, I can still kick brutal ass with them. So thanks. & Blade, they aren't that bad - unlike 9's Melty Blood chars. :kitty:

I see some weird lines near Ragna's leg, like if it was poorly extracted. Erh... I pass.

Well there not going to be perfect. I think they look good enough.

Daimonmau's stuff is really... ugh.

Except Bebum Ryo, it's hilarious and quite possibly one of the most awesome characters.

I've also made some CvS2 stuff so check out the site link in my profile!

Well, speaking about WIPs, I'm frankensteining at the moment:

frankensteining.jpg

Basically turning GG sprites into GGX sprites, which is a colossal task, I would say. Especially considering if I add extra frames to each animation to make it smoother.

Also, to anyone looking for any of my Darkside-Ky stuff...my oddigytitanium server kinda got rid of it for some reason, I'll see if I can't upload it again.

:kitty: Do it, Mime.

BTW, does anyone here know where I can get that awesome Robo Ky that has 3 forms? (GGX, #R and Isuka forms... not sure if last one has the "extra" moves).

I have one question for you guys, Where do you get this?

Here you go champ~!

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=37273.0

(also, the forum in that link is a GREAT place to find advanced [and basic] coding tutorials to make your own characters for the game.. just ask around, the community is kind of harsh, elitist, stucky end of the group.. but they can help you get it done none-the-less.)

Here you go champ~!

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=37273.0

(also, the forum in that link is a GREAT place to find advanced [and basic] coding tutorials to make your own characters for the game.. just ask around, the community is kind of harsh, elitist, stucky end of the group.. but they can help you get it done none-the-less.)

Thank you.

Something I've done over the past 3 weeks or so...

mugenmaster000.jpg

mugenmaster001.jpg

mugenmaster002.jpg

mugenmaster003.jpg

mugenmaster004.jpg

mugenmaster005.jpg

mugenmaster006.jpg

...mour to come. :thumbsup: