Sign in to follow this  
Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

Sounds great. Try to contact Muteki, and ask about the Heat system please, I'm very interested in that system for RJ. And I'll send you the set during the week, just let me finish a few tweaks to some sprites, maybe on Thursday.

Cool. sounds good. will do.

cheese and rice yar! I cant concentrate with that f'ing avatar of yours flashing cleavage half way down my opticals :v: yeah about that jam tho.. it shouldnt be difficult at all, especially if you start with the bits and peices of the other characters command/state notepads, hell even adding that over-heat system shouldnt be but a copy and paste of a few lines only thing sounds like it could be a bitch at this point is setting up the sprite sheet / animation files (since they are from scratch, prolly wont take more than a few hours) lemme know if you need help deciding optional color schemes!! :yaaay::keke:

cheese and rice yar! I cant concentrate with that f'ing avatar of yours flashing cleavage half way down my opticals :v:

yeah about that jam tho.. it shouldnt be difficult at all, especially if you start with the bits and peices of the other characters command/state notepads, hell even adding that over-heat system shouldnt be but a copy and paste of a few lines

only thing sounds like it could be a bitch at this point is setting up the sprite sheet / animation files (since they are from scratch, prolly wont take more than a few hours)

lemme know if you need help deciding optional color schemes!! :yaaay::keke:

sounds good. sadly Muteki hasn't given me a reply but i have his yahoo e-mail.

but your help is appreciated

but i found out other ppl are open source like Jin (KOFXI) and PotS (CvS/SFA) and Roque (SamSho). maybe since muteki won't talk back i assume no action will be taken so we might still use his stuff. We've gotten permission like 2 yrs ago but bleh who knows. if anything this char can be like exclusive to us. i dunno. Mugen forum drama if you go using stolen codec. it's like some kind of religion.

oh and my avatar....one day i was looking at pictures from somewhere and one day i was like hey this looks like Dizzy so i used her head, and then i thought. i like girls. or i think i do so i used this picture of C.C. that looked hot and just put it there in the background. so evrytime i come to dustloop i can be gay and say yea i like bubz.

edit. i play Dizzy and Sol because he's a beefcake. so i wouldn't know Jam accuracy too well. so we'd need testers someday whenever we make any progress xD. or at least something good enough for mugen and not glunky.

thats fairly hawt.. the whole liking girls thing.. especially since now i can put dizzy's face on it and its a fairly classy picture (and not the horrid eye-gaudge enducing shitting dick tit picture robochan put up at one hit combo) ya know i dont know where im going with this.. im pretty sure im just fucking stoked that your into chicks :psyduck::yaaay: we should steals the codex anyways and say we didnt, or say we did, i dont care, use the name 'psilocybe' its use to being face down in dirt and concerning your edit.. I play Millia, because it sounds kind of like Milla.. And I play May, I-No, and Baiken because I have issues with rape. :v:

Lol i like how our convo is going. if that's the case, using muteki as our building block would garuntee a fairly nice Robo-Jam. but considering the "omni-psych" chars edited from muteki's stuff. i think robo jam should be alright. and i think i like girls, i dunno. like if i saw a handsome guy, i could say, that's one handsome man. but i wouldn't do anything homo. oh yea another GGX creator named Nana said it was ok to use his stuff as long as credit was given but he only made GGX Millia and Dizzy.

oh? do you have a link to ggx millia? I only have her for slash yeah the concept of robo-jam sounds fun in the first place, what can i suggest off the top of my head, some type of advancing air kick / projectile using her dragon kick animation and a rocket looking sprite? maybe a full screen grab special? (it IS mugen) --- whoa, not to sound jerky, but i was TOTALLY thinking you were a girl there for a while into girls.. in which case im totally down for that kind of homo shit... I am however a hansome guy (kind of like ein from doa, with the cut but without the bulk) Im not really into fruits basket :vbang:

oh? do you have a link to ggx millia? I only have her for slash

yeah the concept of robo-jam sounds fun in the first place, what can i suggest off the top of my head, some type of advancing air kick / projectile using her dragon kick animation and a rocket looking sprite?

maybe a full screen grab special? (it IS mugen)

---

whoa, not to sound jerky, but i was TOTALLY thinking you were a girl there for a while into girls.. in which case im totally down for that kind of homo shit... I am however a hansome guy (kind of like ein from doa, with the cut but without the bulk)

Im not really into fruits basket :vbang:

http://taiyakiugh.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

for GGX Dizzy and Millia, Athena 96 and Last Blade Hibiki. By Nana

it uses .DGC or .GCA format so you'll need to open it with one of those programs.

and yea i'm a dude. (:DI:)

Edit: wait what is Fruit basket? i googled, some kind of anime with powerpuffgirls fat head big bug eyes. nevermined.,.,.,

Hey YaR, too bad muteki hasn't answered you, but if you think it's ok to use his stuff, go ahead but keep trying to contact him just to be sure. I wouldn't want Robo-Jam to be ban from the MUGEN community, after all the point of all this is that everyone gets the char. And I'll send you the set very soon, watch your PM in box.

thnx for the website! yeah im pretty sure i have one of those compressors around here somewhere (so many archiving applications i cant even remember whats what anymore, luckily all of them open .zip/.rar)

fruits basket.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruits_Basket ..is totally the wrong manga i was thinking of, but bad pun made short, it was a joke at the gay communities expense

--

lol.. sudden thought, eve is completely stolen down to the sprite.. >_<

@Aegis, Yea' i understand, i'll try to keep pestering muteki. i'd post in the BBS board but uh...it's password protected.... but no rush, just send me what you want to when you're done. and @2nd_God, lulz

;_; Aegis, some sprites are over 256 colors so they can't work in mugen. but darn..,.,I was never able to get a hold of Muteki and he's the only one who made Robo-Ky and Jam. (or at least good ones). And the original person who got permission to edit Muteki's chars only got a e-mail/msn. but still no reply. I can see you put so much work into the Jam-Set it makes me sad to tell you that we might not be able to make it now ;_;. try asking others again. maybe they'll be able to help. i'll just keep waiting till muteki ever replies. if he does, i'll contact you and we can discuss more... ;_; bleh, im sorry we can't make her now. also i didn't give out the sprites or anything to anyone so your work is still safe and i'll delete the set if you don't want me to keep it either.

Man don't tell me that, that's too bad, What can be done to fix that? , I dont know anything about MUGEN programing. :cry::v::vbang::cry: Hope Muteki answer soon.

Man don't tell me that, that's too bad, What can be done to fix that? , I dont know anything about MUGEN programing. :cry::v::vbang::cry:

Hope Muteki answer soon.

:_; yea i know wut you mean. my mugen knowledge is very limited too.

the moment muteki gives me a reply we can start somewhere.

and about the 256 color thing, i think the .png's need to be converted to a .pcx though a special method but i don't have a tutorial on hand.

when i tried it, i did it wrong and the black background was there but a part of the knee went clear.

also the sprites need to be facing player 1's side. but that's not hard to flip around

cha.. all the sprites need to be in a .pcx form befor converting them to a .sff plus that thing about the transparency.. i was having problems with mine at first too (had to redo ALL the backgrounds on the eve sprite to get it to go clear) its important that whatever color you want as the transparency is number 0 on your palette (which is odd to figuer out because so many image editors start they're palette numbers differently.. but on adobe photoshop number 0 is the very bottom right color)

Is it possible to make kilik(soul caliber character) or Nightmare into a 2d fighter for mugen?:8/:

Kasumi (3d engiene character from Dead or Alive converted to 2d format) and the afor mentioned Dragon Claw

Posted Image

Has anybody made a playable "Raven"(GG) in M.U.G.E.N. yet? I saw a member made sprite in one of thread about 2 years ago and it looked straight badass.

WOOT! only combo vid i've seen of my main so far

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

/edit

damn.. didnt post.. ok heres a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd3IkHo0n4Y

Uh....well....that was done by Shadowdragon ages ago for his comic more than anything...

If they actually were to design Raven from the ground up...someone needs to figure out what his moves are in the first place (watch boss vids I guess).

Oh. What boss vids? And tehy would just have to use their imagination. Like my friend has a pretty cool Ghostrider, Lobo, Sandman, etc. and they've never been in fighting games before. Just throw the guy a few ice attacks, spikes, regeneration, and whatever else is gathered from the novels.

sounds cool.. i think i've seen that lobo and sandman.. they are pretty cheap (special wise) but still fun to play against (never really learned them, yet :/ )

oh yeah, looking for video to explain cheap characters in mugen i happened apon this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGLaku4ffbo

my reaction: :scared:

Sign in to follow this