Sign in to follow this  
Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

why yes there is..

www.rarlab.com

pick up the latest winrar compressor/decompressor there and fool around with it

theres a fairly self-explainatory option

of course another easy route to go would be to simply extract the charector to its own directory (inside the chars directory) then manually add the folders name to your mugen.cfg

(example:

potempkin.zip

cliff.zip

whoever.zip

jam.def

orthercharfoldername.def

.def forces mugen to search for the definition file of whatever the chars folders name is.. not all that important.. but nice to know whats going on there with that none the less

Awesome! Thanks, 2nd God.

Darkside-Jin's (Tentative) Movelist! Sekkajin Hitotsu (236A) --The first strike of Sekkajin, gain hit stun and moves forward on strike. Has followups. >>Sekkajin Futatsu (236B) (After Hitotsu) --The second strike of Sekkajin, more hit stun and hits low. Has more followups. >>Sekkajin Mittsu (236C) (After Futatsu) --The third strike of Sekkajin, more hit stun and hits high. Has more followups. >>Sekkajin Yottsu (236A) (After Mittsu) --A second mid strike...knocks the opponent back into stagger and fall animation. >>Sekkajin Itsutsu (236B) (After Mittsu) --A second low strike...knocks the opponent to the ground in sweep. >>Sekkajin Muttsu (236C) (After Mittsu) --A second high strike...knocks the opponent in the air. >>Sekkajin Nanatsu (236A) (After Yottsu) --A rushing blowback strike that cancels the knockdown animation. Can dash cancel. >>Sekkajin Yattsu (236B) (After Itsutsu) --Swipes his sword upwards to send the opponent up off the ground. Can jump cancel. >>Sekkajin Kokonotsu (236C) (After Muttsu) --Leaps into the air with an aerial Ice Musou Strike. Hits twice into knockdown. >>Sekkajin Too (236D) (After Any) --Freezes the opponent, can only be used once per combo. Tentou Hishouken (214A/B/C) --Throws an Ice Blade in the opposite direction, hits the opponent from Behind, pushes them forward a bit on impact. Aerial Tentou Hishouken (214A/B/C) --Throws Ice Blades that go upwards at varying angles and speeds, C goes in the opposite direction. Tentou Hishougeki (214D costs 25% Heat) --Throws a 3-hit Iceblade that hits the opponent from behind. Freezes on impact. Aerial Tentou Hishougeki (214D costs 25% Heat) --Throws 3 Ice Blades upwards, 2 up at an angle, and one moves forward. Freezes on impact. Senshouzan Ouda (421A/B/C) --Hops quickly and does a downward Slash that causes ground bounce, the stronger the attack, the faster it comes out, instant overhead, also aerial. Tosshougeki Ouda (421D costs 25% Heat) --A hopping forward slash that causes instant knockdown/knockback. Floor Slide on Counter-hit. Fubuki Yoha (623A/B) --Stands still for a moment until an attack strikes, absorbs the hit and counters with his own. Untechable knockback as before, but you can now follow up with several moves. A recovers from stance faster, not completely invincible in this state however. >>Kyouhon Fubuki (623A/B) --A dash-motion version of Fubuki that causes wall bounce. >>Kyouhon Rehhyou (623C/D if out of Meter) --A dash-motion version of Rehhyou that will cause completely untechable knock up and fall back for a number of frames, difficult to time, however. >>Kyouhon Hirensou (623D costs 25% Heat) --Freeze and huge floor slide for decent Damage. (A) Hirensou Shingetsu (623C/D can cost 25% Heat) --Pulls back and throws out a stunning quick strike (C version), D version freezes on impact. Has additional followups. (AB)>>Hirensou Tsukikage (623C/D can cost 25% Heat) --Whips out another Arcing strike which can either Stun or Freeze, and then sends out his knockback strike per usual. Causes Floor Slide on 2nd hit. This totals for 3 hits. (AC)>>Musou: Senshouzan (236A/B/C) --Follows up with Musou moves instead for a good high low mixup. (AD)>>Musou: Tosshougeki (236D costs 25% Heat) Moves go: Hirensou>Hirensou (3 hits), Hirensou>Musou S. (3 hits), or Hirensou>Musou T. (3 hits), D versions can cancel into one another for multiple Hirensou chains. ---Distortion Drives Touga no Getsumei (236236D...D,D,D 50% Heat required) --Throws out a single fang, but can throw out an additional 3 other fangs. One Fang equates to 3 hits, holding D at any time will Freeze the opponent on impact, this stops the move however. Gekkeiha Hyoujin no Hiyoku (632146D,D,D,D,D... 50% Heat required) --Strikes with a single movement similar to Hirensou, but this hit follows up with rapid fire flurry of Ice Arrows. This move can wiff and the arrows can still come out, up to 15 of them maximum, they aim upwards and arc downwards and Freeze on impact if D is ever held down, this will NOT stop the move, however. --Astral Heat Nox Nyctores Released! (214214D) --Unleashes the full power of Yukianesa which includes instant freezing by any projectile with no cost to Heat, Freezing does not damage the opponent in this state, however... >>Arctic Dungeon Zwei (360+D) --Can only be done when the opponent is Frozen!! Freezes the opponent, then splits them into four fragments. Ends in an Astral Finish.

anyone know where i can get the latest meltyblood sprites?bassically id like to make my own melty blood since i cant quite perchase it and reprogram my ps2.also id like the sprite for jojos bizare adventure. plus ive heard that there are plenty things the sprites cant do that they would be able to do if they were in their own games,does anyone know if this heavilly affects the cast of either game?

just look around on the net, or go a few pages back in this thread... there are melty blood chars for mugen everywhere, and you can tare down there .spr file with fighter factory, then you have all the frames there.. and yes.. the game play is DRASTICALLY different than in their original games. Mugen is COMPLETELY open source, and if you want it balanced you practically have to put in all the information (hitboxes, life/attack numbers, ect) yourself otherwise you get matches like.. mega man x's 'zero', with a double jump and 12 techniques.. vs fanfic made 'omega tom hanks' with 6 attacks and 1 hit box that blinks for a breif frame during crouch

lol mugen. dropped this stuff hella months ago. I'm surprised to see this thread still around here. and I see mimeblade still working on dat Ky

M.U.G.E.N. , M.U.G.E.N , As fast as you can. You won't M.U.G.E.N me. I'm the M.U.G.E.N Man.

I recently downloaded a not SOOO bad 3d Grimmjow,plays kewl and only weight 19 mb. Dragon Claw,Evil Ryu,Ella and Goeniko are still favorites though.

Holy Ken 4tw <-- see avatar if your not familiar Just watch that for about an hour until things start to become clear for you :eng101::yaaay:

YAHOOHORRAY! I gots this ol' boiz WHOLE cataloge -- kinda reminds me about starting over on the Reimi Goddess.. again >_<

Just did a test game just for fun on my copy of WinMugen after downloading a recently made Level pack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99QE4yF5aeI

Watch Mode, Team Game/Simulataneous, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus VS Wolverine and Spiderman

Level/Arena: prototype Orient Town level, downloaded from here http://mugenrevolution.webng.com/stages.html (though I made a few changes, like removing the Verticalfollow and associating the track "Oriental Flower" to the level as its default BGM).

Anyone know if is present a BB character? It's not easy to do but if someone made it from scratch it can be possible... Anyway, my favorite mugen character are Ella, Goeniko, and Reu's DragonClaw. Good Reu, R.I.P..

yeah, dragonclaw at times seems damn near invincible ... friggin alchi so.. wait.. will lynix m.u.g.e.n. work on windows 7? I tryed installing winmugen the other day and it only crashes consecutively, during load. someone can point me to a version of mugen that works on win7 ??

i never found any good sprites for this game,i did find some for guilty gear and melty blood,but i forgot the website,and at the time i didnt even know what melty blood was.something tells me the combos would'nt connect as well,could someone tell me?

Hmm.. Sprites for mugen? Seems something easily enough done, just pick up the program 'fighterfactory' and rip sprites right from the already made characters also, it's heavily based for the marvel vs capcom engiene.. so, no, in theory your combo's won't exactly connect correctly without some major baby-ing although, you can just turn down the ticks and give everyone an infinate jab button. ^_^ (lots of characters do that.. bb hood, about every snk ken/ryu i've played, hayato.. ect.)

I'm having troubles getting m.u.g.e.n. to run on windows 7 .. its saying things like.. "winmugen.exe has encountered a problem" ect. ect.. then crashes.. right after the loading screen anyone know what reason this could be?

Firstly, are there files missing? I had that problem for a while, and it was just a .dll file gone missing so i downloaded a new mugen and copy/pasted the file. Secondly, has anybody ever come across a GGXXAC+ May Ship stage for m.u.g.e.n.?

Haven't seen the may ship..

The files work fine.. I attempted recently, changing the compatability mode to Win 98/ whatever.. and it ran!!! :D but not perfectly.. it was horribly f*cking laggy, and in fact I believe you get 4 solid minutes of time you can actually maneuver (but that is quickly canceled the moment you get into the actual fighting portion of the game... so menus and stuff.. play great!)

I was getting TERRIBLE frames.. and the inputs were not even registering, even if i stood completely still and smashed light punch.. i'd get maybe.. 1 input.. per 5 minutes.

anyways.. heres how i got it to run in Win7 so far..

right click shortcut > properties > compatability

-/ Run this program in compatability mode for: Win98/Windows ME

-/ Run in 256 Colours

-/ Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution

-/ Disable visual themes

-/ Disable desktop visualization

-/ Disable display settings on high DPI settings

-/ Run this program as an administrator

how to fix?! :/

or does any of that have anything to do with my problem?

Sign in to follow this