Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jet Set Dizzy

M.u.g.e.n.

My friend just gave me a copy of mugen today while I at his place watching Wrestlemania, and all I have to say is that juggernaut Broly is INSANE, as well as Wonder Woman, and my boy Popeye.

i strongly recommend the "Setsuna of Last Blade 2" of orochi herman

yeah, i dont even have it installed on this computer >_<, i might get it back eventually.. a buddy of mine had almost talked me into finishing those chars for it.. i've just been swamped with all this shitty half-life maps and stuff.. i havent even drawn anything in like.. weeks.. heh, im going to end up poor in the dog house becuase "no body is going to give me anything for free" other than that, i'd like to share with you a 8 point composed list of things that are far more superiour to mugen, make your own fighter. 1. breaking things 2. getting stoned 3. bitching about getting stoned, breaking something, then setteling for a half burnt bowl of old cigarette butts 4. staring at hott bitches you'll never have the opportunity to meet 5. killing people 6. pretending your in invisible handcuffs in order to get a point across to a self-fish kidnapping dictatious bastard in representation that you have been imprissoned by a mind-altering robot 7. finding the clitorus wrapped in venarial diseases 8. finding god im sure theres others, my fingers are just cramped from the electrical impulse of niggerian mental illness

I stoped playing mugen completly because it wont work whatsoever on my new computer with windows shitsta

:vbang:

I have Vista and I run various mugen games no problem. I've been using Vista since last year. Did you upgrade or something?

I have Vista and I run various mugen games no problem. I've been using Vista since last year. Did you upgrade or something?

Nope, it gives me a blue screen of death since since i got my new laptop, which was quite a while ago.

same thing happened on my buddie's vista laptop.. you need to download the newest version of mugen (the one compatable for vista, i think its the same one as the linux version, dont quote me tho) thats what we had to do

To me M.U.G.E.N could be amazing if a lot of effort was put into some things (I could explain).

When I stated this earlier I was refering that it would be really cool if people tried to take the existing MUGEN characters and try to balance them as much as possible so that MUGEN could be its own official game...kinda.

C-C-C-C-COMBO RAPER

that is a good idea tho.. ONLY microsoft or capcom would be able to do it.. i dont see any other company signing sammy, neogeo, snk, and bandai on the same project together

they could make it really smooth tho if they put the effort into it.. i've already had fantasies about it myself.. a few improvements i thought of..

- individual typed special counters/bars (char specific)

- a priority system (there are just waaay too many full screen projectiles NOT to have one)

- a more indept recovery system (besides the established 3 button roman-jiggle i've been calling it)

- mugen EXCLUSIVE chars (like dragon claw, kfm, kfg, any other original chars that cameo in mugen make your own fighter)

- retaining the original title: "M.U.G.E.N.: make your own fighter"

- and of course, an indept system of sprite to hitbox assigning so you can load images (maybe .bmp if its easy) to your harddrive and MAKE YOUR OWN FIGHTERS with enough space for like.. 200 extra characters (including the ability to transfer via savecard or something chars from machiene, or if its on 360, ability to share/download them on live)

but a project of that size would take a year and a half (+ 1 million dollars in employement salary) for it to ever happen :(

on a much more realistic note.. using the doa4 engiene, my fantasy pick 2on2 team for 3d Mugen, stands as thusly:

Nightmare (sc3) & Ironman (from new ironman game)

vs.

Superman (supermangame) & Pyramid Head (silent hill 3) /or/ the black guy from gta3

seems like a good fight, in all cases i'ma have to call it, gordan freeman 4 the win

AWESOME GUYS!!! I just got off of a 70+ losing streak (me) HNK Souther vs (Ultra Ky/Steven H) Warusaki's cvs2 Bison and topped off the entire night with 2 Fatal KO's back to back! FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!

lol.. you know what you need to do now, don't ya? " :vbang: " hintidy hint hint -- :psyduck:

AWESOME GUYS!!!

I just got off of a 70+ losing streak (me) HNK Souther vs (Ultra Ky/Steven H) Warusaki's cvs2 Bison and topped off the entire night with 2 Fatal KO's back to back!

FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, I didn't even think it was possible for someone to get such a bad losing streak.

i had a bad losing streak against ki2 orchid once vs holy ken (my main) she was doing shit like over laping the sound wavs with triple-master-ultra combos then launching into the air and doing it again for another 40-50 hit combo when is 3-d mugen :( (custom models :eng101: )

Jesus Christ, I didn't even think it was possible for someone to get such a bad losing streak.

Believe it or not, it seems HNK characters fall prey to CVS2 charas. They outprioritize, do more damage, and are full of more shit and ghey than anything hnk could put out.

.....also, it's my first time playing HNK period (through mugen) :P. Not necessarily a thing you want to do against the best CVS2 player in MD. As soon as I made use of his speed up ability I started netting wins though.

Believe it or not, it seems HNK characters fall prey to CVS2 charas. They outprioritize, do more damage, and are full of more shit and ghey than anything hnk could put out.

.....also, it's my first time playing HNK period (through mugen) :P. Not necessarily a thing you want to do against the best CVS2 player in MD. As soon as I made use of his speed up ability I started netting wins though.

Haha nice. I just thought that most people would give up before the streak went that far.

Haha nice. I just thought that most people would give up before the streak went that far.

Well, the matches were too fucking fun to give up on, that's why we kept going. Sometimes they would just be extremely close, and then he would activate and just blow me away XD.

Edit: By the way, somebody told me a new version of Ky is floating around out there...anyone know where?

Try Akutakawa's? He's the guy that made Order Sol with the working Clean hit sidewinder in Ex mode

Oh wow. Now I want to get back into Mugen just to see the Mario 64 rape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDPeeMXyoxw&feature=related

His normals are really bad but completly unessesary anyway. Bowser is cheapest move ever, its not even a super, but we cant figure out how to do it, it may be a cpu only move. coins are amazing and so is pirannah plant becasue it covers morea than his hit box and protects him. Character assists give invincibility while they are out lol. He's a fun boss to fight.

i haven't even played brawl.. and everyone i know who has is already bored with it next thing you know they'll be pics of custom soul cali chars spoofed as smash chars.. lol.. just thought of something that makes me solemnly laugh somewhere inside.. m.u.g.e.n. at e3

Any of you Mugen experts know how the PS2 GG game sprites got ripped...or Hokuto no Ken for that matter?

yes, i really want to know too, i want to rip the chars of sbx, or if its already done, maybe someone could lead me where to find it