Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danceljoy

Guilty Gear Xrd Story Thread

A few corrections.

While it's true that the Senato have joined forces with Ramlethal, the Senate and "Mother" are being manipulated among themselves in order to achieve a desirable goal of each one, so it's just a temporal alliance, we don't even know if the Senato really wanted this to happen if they haven't joined forces with her, but we know for sure that everything is going according to "Mother's" objective, at least for now.

Not exactly, first of all, I-No is from the future, she was born in that timeline to begin with. And Axl has already been in many ages before Xrd, including that gray future.

Yes, I have already said this several times, and I can only picture three candidates that we know so far:

1- Dizzy: In Xrd's Prequel, Dr Paradigm says that the decoding incantation is almost finished but until then, he can't break the seal of his wife yet. In Sol's Arcade Mode, he says that he has something to discuss with him, AND bring Sin with him. We don't know the time passed between the prequel and the actual game, but according to the prequel Dizzy smiled when Ky gazes at her, maybe suggesting that short time for her to be saved.

2- Sharon: She's the wife of Slayer and not a normal being, that's for sure. Like his husband, it wouldn't be surprising that she has a lot of information on what's going on, though she seems to be always with his lover, in #R plot Slayer already helped Ky, it could be that Slayer send his wife to tell him something?

3- Libraria: Yeah, the member of the Senate. We don't know anything about her, but according to the Arcade Mode, she seems a little hesitant towards achieving the Senate's goal unlike the rest of them.

Sol already knew there are more Valentines, he only says that the Cradle seems to have been activated by another Valentine, not Ram-chan.

Not exactly, it was the PWAB that hired the Assassin's Guild to that purpose, and the PWAB were probably hired by the Senate as well, so...

Senate (Chronus)>PWAB (????)>Assassin's Guild (Zato)

On the contrary, she's really happy that she can finally shoot fireworks to this worthless world, and when she sees Sol being even more powerful than the last time, she doesn't seem to be concerned about that, furthermore even saying things can maybe be interesting now.

And Axl is supposed to have return to the canon timeline since I-No says she's going to send him in the Integrate Point.

What makes you thing so? I-No knows the Original Man, but that doesn't mean that That Man knows him. The only thing sure is that Original Man knows the Gearmaker, but this could just be like when I-No knew That Man before find him, and back then he didn't know I-No.

Again, I-No is a time traveler, it's perfectly normal for her to know something that even people like That Man and Slayer wouldn't know.

Doing so in the past? When? I-No doesn't even say "he couldn't", maybe the Original Man could have contacted with That Man long before, but he wasn't interested in doing so until now, until Bedman appears.

Yeah, sorry. I wrote this in a hurry. Yes, concerned is not the right word. I-No is literally wet that the timeline has changed.

I assumed too much on I-No's words then. I understood it when she asked herself why the original did not contact that man directly I assume either she knows they have talked before or that she thinks or knows he has the means to comunicate with that man.

Good to see I wasnt the only one who thought the female senato was hesitant. At first I thought I was imagining it.

Yeah, I really hope we know something about the PWAB in the Console release, because at first I was really like "WTF? Don't tell me that the PWAB are those people?!", and didn't Daisuke confirmed in one of his interviews that Xrd is going to cover most of the questions regarding the GG universe? I hope so then, I remember how he said before the release of Overture that he was planning to maybe let know the fans the identity of That Man already, and of course this hasn't happened yet.

And I think that the PWAB hiring the Assassin's Guild was confirmed in AC+ as well but I'm not sure, I'll have to check it out.

To be honest, the Senato are known as the "Senate"...

The Post-War Administration Bureau were already working for "Representatives within the United Nations".

These "representatives" were Senators...

Senators... Senato?  Come on people it's not that hard to come to that conclusion.

PWAB is working for Senato, they're black-ops scientists and rogues.

Here's the picture I see:

Senato wants the Assassins' Guild in their pocket so they:

---Use PWAB to come up with a way to 'bribe' some of the weaker assassins with the 'idea' of Power.  The best way to do that is to give one of the more 'affluent' members a power that the Guild wouldn't be able to question.  PWAB has been known to convert humans in to Gears, but because said Gears fell in to Justice' control they were failures (i.e. Testament).  PWAB also developed anti-Gear technology in the form of Forbidden Beasts (Kinjuu), not to mention the R-Series robots (Robo-Ky/Robotemkin etc).
---PWAB gives Zato=ONE a Forbidden Magic Tome (spellbook) to call upon the Dark Binding Arts (Hi-deigokutsuipo). Zato willingly sacrifices his eyesight to be able to control shadows but wasn't told he was going to be the "host" of a beast parasite (PWAB knew this would happen, and also knew he would need political support within the Organization in the form of Millia, so they forced her to carry one too). The parasite wakes up after the 2nd Sacred Order tournament and begins to take over Zato's body and calls itself "Eddie".  PWAB already knew it had an expiration date (it was programmed that way since during the Crusades, to clean up any 'messes').
---Zato prevents Eddie from killing Millia and dies during GGX's events, and Eddie is trying to hold itself together but eventually dies as well during Accent Core (though Crow of PWAB notes that Eddie could take on the Justice Copy he created without much of a problem, so he saw potential there).  PWAB captures Zato's body and ships it over to the Senato for their 'revival project' (which was developed by Faust, who PWAB ALSO has an extensive profile on, claiming he reminds them of one of their own pet projects).

So from the Guild's perspective:
---They obtained a powerful leader (for a short time) in Zato, but Zato was also under PWAB (Senato's) thumb for hit contracts... this is probably something Slayer did not approve of, hence why the two butt heads in Night of Knives, since Zato was mostly doing jobs for money as opposed to destroying corrupt Noble elements in world politics (i.e. whom the Senato represent).
---Zato was going to die and be replaced eventually (this was calculated), leaving those loyal to Zato in the power vacuum (i.e. Millia and Venom, and since Millia left it fell to Venom).
---Venom's history with PWAB means he's fully aware of Zato's contracts with them, that's why he tells Faust he won't reveal anything.
---It was probably PWAB (Senato) that helped Venom gain so much political influence over the American President in the Butterfly and Her Gale Novel (Chipp's side story). In fact it was stated that Venom had access to other members of the U.N. senate as potential hostages (only Senato probably could've gave him as much access).
---Because Venom was trying to recover Zato's body, it would've been an easy matter to "control" him (and the Guild he controls) by obtaining Zato's body and using it as leverage by reviving the body (even if the ritual was a failure). That's why Venom asks Millia for help, since in an official capacity he can't go against the Senato because of what they might do to Zato's body.

PWAB were responsible for a lot of pet projects of the Senato over the years.
---Monitoring the Sealed away Justice
---Making sure Testament was kept tabs on (how else could a Gear gain political influence to set up a tournament?)
---Controlling the scientist behind A.B.A. (who controlled Paracelsus/Flament Nagel, yet another weapon they probably want to develop).
---Trying to access the Japanese Colony bloodlines (Geena was one of their infiltration cyber-agents in the GGXtra Manga).

What if this "El" is Erica Bartholomew, President of A Country [at least, last time we checked, since she, and really the nation as a whole, was only touched upon in the novel Butterfly and Her Gale. She was 17 at the time of those events]

Sol allegedly holds strong animosity towards her, and A Country has Gear Facilities, one of which Dr. Paradigm was born in [Ohio]. Also Ky tried to gather allies for the threat of Ramlethal, so maybe she has come representing her country. Also she has ties to Zepp, the Assassin's Guild, and Chipp.

I would feel A LOT better about the addition of this seemingly random, highly moecchi character if this were the case, especially since it makes the most sense from what little we know. Then again, rhyme and reason aren;t exactly the bread and butter of Eastern writers . . .

I doubt it since Erica wore glasses.  El does not.

Not only that, but Erica is the president, she'd have much more protection around her than just Sin or Ky.

Chances are El is related to Ramlethal Valentine somehow... both have a similar appearance, and remember, in GG2 Sin had an affinity towards Valentine (Valentine even said she liked Sin at one point).

El reminds me of Nia Teppelin from Gurren Lagann.

El definitely reminds me of Nia and I love nia, good news for me. Anyway its making me think that else could possibly one of the specimens of the valentine project, which excites me in its own right

For me it's the headgear that does it. Those ear-looking protrusions greatly resemble Ram's hat. So I think she's a Valentine, just going off this one picture.

Also is that Ramlethal in a MAID OUTFIT!?!?....

Are we still talking about the picture Kurushi posted? Because this interests me.

EDIT: FenrirHades is totally right though, she doesn't look anything like Ram.

I'm talking about the girl Sin is talking to, not the girl in white who is standing behind him.  She has dark skin and is wearing a green bow.

And if you think El is somehow "not related" to Ramlethal because of skin color.... you have a lot to learn about Guilty Gear characters, lol.

Images in question.

tybg

Also it looks like the crazy super pink color of the new girl's outfit was just the lighting of that particular scene. Seems her clothes are white in the other shots.

I'm talking about the girl Sin is talking to, not the girl in white who is standing behind him. She has dark skin and is wearing a green bow.

And if you think El is somehow "not related" to Ramlethal because of skin color.... you have a lot to learn about Guilty Gear characters, lol.

Lol it was a joke dont judge me. And Ill have to look at the scans again then

Also El is wearing a "white" outfit... it just looks Pink in that one shot.  Just to clarify.

Edit: Ninja'd.

tybg

Also it looks like the crazy super pink color of the new girl's outfit was just the lighting of that particular scene. Seems her clothes are white in the other shots.

LOL I really thought she was all pink. She looks better in white, I think.

Can anyone translate what is being said in those scans?

Based on what was said there isn't much except:

1. Sin wants to protect El from Sol for certain reasons (probably because he thinks she's not a legit Valentine, but she could be tricking him for all we know).  At this point it's also possible that the girl in the maid outfit just LOOKS like Ramlethal and is just a copy or servant for all we know.

2. Ky has her in his custody and is trying to hold back Sol from burning the ship to the ground (I think it's an airship).

3. Bedman is going after Faust (it might be for Senato it might be for someone else, who knows at this point)

4. Pirates and Assassins oh my! (Who knows... again?  Famitsu never tells it straight anyway).

Based on what was said there isn't much except:

1. Sin wants to protect El from Sol for certain reasons (probably because he thinks she's not a legit Valentine, but she could be tricking him for all we know).  At this point it's also possible that the girl in the maid outfit just LOOKS like Ramlethal and is just a copy or servant for all we know.

2. Ky has her in his custody and is trying to hold back Sol from burning the ship to the ground (I think it's an airship).

3. Bedman is going after Faust (it might be for Senato it might be for someone else, who knows at this point)

4. Pirates and Assassins oh my! (Who knows... again?  Famitsu never tells it straight anyway).

I like Sol but man why does he need to fight with everyone he meets, can't he just find a nice girl and settle down?

He supposively killed his lover in the first game. not much reason to look for another until his mission is done.

He supposively killed his lover in the first game. not much reason to look for another until his mission is done.

Too bad they never elaborate on that, I would love to know more about Aria.

Looks like Ramlethal? The text on the scan says it is Ramlethal.

Ramlethal in a Maid oufit.  Works for me. :P

I like Sol but man why does he need to fight with everyone he meets, can't he just find a nice girl and settle down?

Well, he's a bit of a rolling stone.  Even when he was with Aria he didn't exactly get along with her even if he had a brief thing with her.

People keep spreading this rumor and we don't know for sure if Aria is Justice or not.  Please stop spreading misinfo.

"That Man" says they both killed her.  If that is true then something else may have happened that we are unaware of.

Justice seems to recall the original Gear Project, but she says nothing to the effect that she remember's Sol's name.  Only Valentine did.

Not only that but there's a 57 year gap from when Frederick escaped the lab from the first Gear Project (2016) and when Justice was "created" (2073 or so).  So we really don't know anything of what happened.