danceljoy

Guilty Gear Xrd Story Thread

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, SolxBaiken said:

All I want from Dizzy's Episode/role in REV 2's extended story is Father-Daughter time with her and Sol.

You know I found it weird that Jack-O pretty much knows who Dizzy's mom is, technically she is, but never once interacted with her during the story. But I guess that revelation did come really late in the game and too much other stuff was going on, still it would of seemed like common sense to add a scene between them.

And Sol seemed pretty adamant for everyone to stfu about it lol, so I wonder if he will even bring it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kylehyde said:

You know I found it weird that Jack-O pretty much knows who Dizzy's mom is, technically she is, but never once interacted with her during the story. But I guess that revelation did come really late in the game and too much other stuff was going on, still it would of seemed like common sense to add a scene between them.

And Sol seemed pretty adamant for everyone to stfu about it lol, so I wonder if he will even bring it up. 

I have A LOT of (divisive) opinions on REVELATOR's story as a whole, but seriously, Dizzy's was completely under utilized and used poorly.

She essentially spent several years dead and outside of a (criminally) brief (yet more understandable as they were RIGHT in the middle of a crisis) scene, no one so much as batted an eyelash. I was hoping for more in the sequel and somehow got EVEN LESS! So yeah, some shit needs to change. I'm interested in seeing her interact with Ky and Sin, but (especially now with everything out in the open) Sol and Dizzy need some serious 1-on-1 time.

 

Personally, I always imagined their relationship to be like Joseph and Holly's, like Sol loves doting on Dizzy even if she may be a bit old for it, and will tear anyone a new one if they try to give him shit about it lol ' x'

It's sad that they're greatest moment is still their shared XX's story routes (even if it's still one of the sweetest fukk'n things ever .v.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SolxBaiken said:

All I want from Dizzy's Episode/role in REV 2's extended story is Father-Daughter time with her and Sol.

Hate to tell you this but Headcanon rarely ever goes the way people want it to, especially in GG.

Accent Core already hinted at Dizzy's true past, though to what extent that will be retained is anyone's guess.

Even I can't exactly predict where things are going to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blade said:

Hate to tell you this but Headcanon rarely ever goes the way people want it to, especially in GG.

That's right, people definitely did not want to listen about friendship and bonds from every damn character (even Robo-Ky talks about it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blade said:

Hate to tell you this but Headcanon rarely ever goes the way people want it to, especially in GG.

Accent Core already hinted at Dizzy's true past, though to what extent that will be retained is anyone's guess.

Even I can't exactly predict where things are going to go.

Sorry I didn't play Accent Core, what is Dizzy's true past?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things that I am waiting to see in Xrd story:

-What Delilah role will be, because she looks like will be the new Bedman.

-Asuka and Sol clash, because that gonna be one hella of a fight.

-How things will end to characters like Axl, I-no and Raven, because I really got interested after Revelator story.

-Leo kicking Daryl's ass, because yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Things that I am waiting to see in Xrd story:

-What Delilah role will be, because she looks like will be the new Bedman.

-Leo kicking Daryl's ass, because yes.

This so much.

Spoiler

Although I wonder what Asuka meant when he said Bedman was "the same as him".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2017 at 11:22 AM, GunBlazer said:

 

  Hide contents

Although I wonder what Asuka meant when he said Bedman was "the same as him".

 

He meant Bedman has similar dimensional warping abilities, which is how he got caged for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot what he sounded like, but was that Daryl speaking to Baiken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tsuki Garyuu said:

Forgot what he sounded like, but was that Daryl speaking to Baiken?

I thought it was Anji.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

I'm 99.9% Certain that IS Anji.  Only Anji has that "ze" inflection in his talking habit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy fuck, I'm half way or so into the Rev2 story, the shit Sol was saying about Ky this whole time....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BladeOfJustice7 said:

Holy fuck, I'm half way or so into the Rev2 story, the shit Sol was saying about Ky this whole time....

Yeah, its really high standard, and it felt good, lol. But the only thing is that it ends on a cliffhanger, for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now