Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anne

[P4AU] Aigis Loketest Speculation and Discussion

The cMegido nerf was needed, I got away with a little bit too much shit with that move. I haven't seen the new auto combo yet so I can't really say anything about it being really good etc. but if I can still get shithead mixup off it that would be nice.

That's actually a strange relief.

I felt hella scumbag pressing 6 and buttons to do better-than-godlike airdash mixup

That'd already been confirmed, yeah. boost is now 66, but you can boost cancel normals just like you would ATM instead of manually inputting.

These two things are contradictory. Which is it?

Does 66 make you boost, but boost canceling is just 6, or is BOTH boost AND boost-cancel 66?

All we know is that walking is possible so I'm curious about it.

Does 66 make you boost, but boost canceling is just 6, or is BOTH boost AND boost-cancel 66?

The first one. 6 while in Orgia is walk, 66 while in Orgia is boost and 6 while attacking in Orgia will cancel said attack into boost (assuming said move could be boost cancelled in the first place).

It's just a QoL change that'll allow us to conserve Orgia meter while moving without making it awkward to use boost cancels in combos.

The first one. 6 while in Orgia is walk, 66 while in Orgia is boost and 6 while attacking in Orgia will cancel said attack into boost (assuming said move could be boost cancelled in the first place).

It's just a QoL change that'll allow us to conserve Orgia meter while moving without making it awkward to use boost cancels in combos.

Right, this is what I had assumed myself when I first heard of walking being possible but one of the posts I quoted contradicted it so I wanted to be crystal clear.

This is a pretty good buff. Aigis sounds cool in this version as well. I'll hold the tears for the double megiddo till I see what the air cannon can do. Also, I wonder how big the range of the air command grab is. In my head I imagine it being pretty big, like a very fast forward moving thing which just grabs you if you're airborn.

Oh and 2C is godsent. While 2B is awesome it's not really an antiair like other moves such as Yu 2B. It was my main complaint, especially coupled with her DP having a meh vertical hitbox.

So far she doesn't seem too bad off. The nerfs to j.C, j.2B, and mode change stuff are worrying until we know the full extent, but some other stuff sounds alright. She can still get multiple Megidos using SB megido but you can't do the meterless double megido routes it seems. Even with the general damage nerf it also looks she can still get good damage if the numbers I've seen come out correct. And yeah, the nerf to Megido on block only made sense, that was kind of a given to happen lol.

So far she doesn't seem too bad off. The nerfs to j.C, j.2B, and mode change stuff are worrying until we know the full extent, but some other stuff sounds alright. She can still get multiple Megidos using SB megido but you can't do the meterless double megido routes it seems. Even with the general damage nerf it also looks she can still get good damage if the numbers I've seen come out correct. And yeah, the nerf to Megido on block only made sense, that was kind of a given to happen lol.

What mode change stuff nerfs? I thought that 22B>jC was impossible due to merely jC being slower now, not due to any changes in the mode stuff.

On that subject though, I wish for her de-orgia 22B to be changed. Not sure into what but automatic overheat for a third of the bar is just not worth it.

What mode change stuff nerfs? I thought that 22B>jC was impossible due to merely jC being slower now, not due to any changes in the mode stuff.

On that subject though, I wish for her de-orgia 22B to be changed. Not sure into what but automatic overheat for a third of the bar is just not worth it.

Well her 5AA (and her autocombo in general) is much different, and 22B has more recovery. I've seen 2 different accounts of needing to use SB mode change to do combos like that, but I'm trying to verify that.

Also, there is a post that says "B mode change is as garbage as ever" so fear not, it looks unchanged :v:

Updated the OP with stuff that is confirmed.

edit again: 5AAAA > 22AB > JC(1) > D Megido > 2B(1) > 5B > JB > J2B <-- This is an example combo I've seen twice now for people changing into Orgia that gives back the meter. I'd take that with a grain of salt since not a lot of people are gonna be finding any amazing tech at a loketest.

Oh hey, I just found out that Orgia consumption is less on boosting/backdashing.

less orgia consumption for more mixup but less damage, I'm actually find with that.

It's actually exactly the path they took with Valkenhayn too.

*looks at CP tiers*

(Valk top 3)

I...think we're gonna be fine lol.

So here's the movelist to glance over, added it to the OP: http://sp.p4u2.tv/chara10.php?id=ag

Most everything is the same, just hover is the 2A+C input, Air Boost (the weird new command movement in the air) is Air A+B, and 236236A/B looks to be Orion, the grab super. 214A/B is also air okay now, so I guess you can see that there too.

This would make sense if 236236A/B was the air command grab since it doesn't have the [P] in the name which means the move needs to have a persona card.

Also looking forward to the trijumps air command dash stuff.

From Omex's Doc:

Aigis

New command grab super in the air, ‘Orion’. Probably what the Ultimax suplex nonsense is based off of.

Shadow mode overheat is the same duration as usual (one player’s guess)

ノーマルアイギス、A連3段目(横バルカン)の受身不能時間が減ってチェンジコンが無理くさい

とりあえず通常時のコンボが軒並みできなくなってるから立ち回りでオルギアにする場面が増えそう

5AA wall bounce possible, didn’t seem like you could do anything tho because it has landing recovery (previous loketest allowed for hover canceling for good combos, unknown currently)

•3.7k off of j.b start

•4200 off of sweep start

•possible to do very close mode change combos

•DSpear Combo - JB、足払い始動両方可能

•able to orgia boost twice

• Can only air roll in orgia, takes meter

• Orion command grab super does 3k

•SB Spear 定ダウン (Sb spear might OTG?)

・2C untech time increased, no jump cancel

・JC low height hits similar to current version? (Source was unsure, translation might be shakey) Second hit startup slower (Source was unsure)

・currently change combos can only be done close, 5A>5B>5C>2C>B Change>JC and whatnot

So there is some stuff. The only thing that screams to me here is being able to Orgia boost twice. That seems absurd if it ends up being true.

Man I really want footage, but I guess that's everyone. Since her auto combo is different, does it still use the same amount of ammo?

And I'm a bit late to the party but the change to ground orgia boost inputs seems nice.

New loketest that's going on for awhile, expect info dump soon. Lots of weird things happening but Aigis seems to have gotten some new stuff since the last test.

Oh, also after today I'll be busy all weekend playing games with people. If you have any new info put it here and I can check and add it to the OP etc. but I can't be hunting things down.

EDIT: I can say everybody is saying she still has damage, and I'm seeing routes from 5A > mode change stuff. Mode change route looks to be 2C > B change > D Megido, saw this posted but please take it with a grain of salt:

5A> 5AA> JcJA (1)> JB> J2B> 2A> 5B> 2C> B change> SB Megiddo> A radical> JC (2)> D Megiddo Dmg3307

Edit: Updated the OP, this is the last Loketest before release here in a week or so. Look at for a new video thread and general P4U2 discussion thread when that happens.