Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Here are some shadow related tweets from @LordKnightBB

-Shadow characters hold meter between rounds (like SF4)

-Shadow chars dont go into awakening

-During shadow berserk mode, you can do unlimited special cancels??? (@jiyunaJP also says that it allows to spam supers on a timer)

-Shadow characters have different movesets

So the cast has effectively doubled. I approve of this.

Wouldn't have the slightest clue on timeline to be honest. If what we're seeing now (shadow versions, character changes, Junpei+Yukari) is their goal, I imagine arcades would be within the year. But if they have more characters planned...

Here are some shadow related tweets from @LordKnightBB

-Shadow characters hold meter between rounds (like SF4)

-Shadow chars dont go into awakening

-During shadow berserk mode, you can do unlimited special cancels??? (@jiyunaJP also says that it allows to spam supers on a timer)

So the cast has effectively doubled. I approve of this.

Movesets as in specials, supers, or normals? I just need a bit more clearence

That's an interesting thought, I never even considered that this could be just a few of many new characters. Who else would they even add though? I haven't played much of the main series persona games but are there many other characters explored enough for full move sets? I've heard p3 MC isn't viable due to the way the game ends?

Shadow Kanji with his own version of Viewtiful Forever (or Air Joe) plz

Also, timeline for EU release: Comes after SMTxFE2

Edited by TPPR10

That's an interesting thought, I never even considered that this could be just a few of many new characters. Who else would they even add though? I haven't played much of the main series persona games but are there many other characters explored enough for full move sets? I've heard p3 MC isn't viable due to the way the game ends?

There are certainly more characters that could get into Arena, and the way the character select is there's room for two more characters on the P4 side. At this point it's nothing but speculation, though.

Yeah... Kinda undoable...

He sacrifices himself to save humanity by using his body as a seal to prevent the end of the world.

(To bad though, his design is one of my favorites between P3 and P4._

That is correct. Plus Elizabeth's story is all about finding a way to bring him back so they can't exactly put him unless there is some secret way to unlock him...

If the hidden baddie at the end of Arena is who they were hinting at, they could likely add whoever the hell they wanted at this point.

Except for P3MC. Poor guy.

If you guys are right about the next two characters being from Persona 4, I can only think that Adachi and Marie can be in unless you guys are wrong of course...

If you guys are right about the next two characters being from Persona 4, I can only think that Adachi and Marie can be in unless you guys are wrong of course...

They could be adding Kei Nanjo from P1. You see his silhouettes in the shadow operatives pic. It'd be nice to have more characters outside of P3 and 4.

I know it''d never happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing a playable Rise.

(But that's about as likely as a playable Kokonoe!)

They could be adding Kei Nanjo from P1. You see his silhouettes in the shadow operatives pic. It'd be nice to have more characters outside of P3 and 4.

I forgot about the silhouettes.

On a side note, I saw in one of the images that there will be a Tartarus stage! It has coffins everywhere much like the Dark Hour.

Unfortunately, some good options for playable characters from P3 were killed off in the original game.

The main character, Chidori, Shinjiro, etc.

Edited by Wild Candy

oh there's plenty

P4-Adachi, Dojima, Margaret

P3-Koromaru, Ken(pls no), the malevolent entity from the story can pretend to be P3 MC

P2-literally ANYONE from eternal punishment

There's Margaret too. She'll probably be like Elizabeth except she actually uses multiple personas. I can only wish though... lol

Me want Reaper. He has appeared in both Persona 3 and 4 so why not here. Besides, who wouldn't want to play with a monster who can kick your ass with dual revolvers with four feet long barrels?