Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

In the current loketest, Chie's DP is fatal counter-able by any move (to my knowledge anyway, I heard the same about Teddies). Can anyone confirm whether she is fatal counterable (by any move) if her DP successfully countered something, like after a safejump?

Same question. Is his throw->A hook->C weave->B hook-> D weave-> B Corkscrew now not doable?

thats the chain with all different move so it still works i guess

Where's the Junpei & Yukari footage tho...?

If you didn't check to read a couple posts back, they've been taken down, thanks to the Arc Corps, so yeah...>_>

:eng101:

Welp, Aristo's loketest vids got taken down. Don't think we'll be seeing anymore P4C gameplay for a while. Oh well. Thanks a thanks a bunch for all the info, Stunedge!

Since ASW-Cops shut everything down, here is jyudai's backup of the videos: http://kurushii.tv/Downloads/P4C/Videos/1stLocationTest/

All the video filenames are the original youtube url id.

I don't care if someone wants to re-upload back to youtube as unlisted but do NOT post my server folder on social media sites. If I find out someone did, I will take the files down.

C'mon, people. :eng101:

Yes, those, find it funny this guy re-uploaded them and put them on his channel, but you never know if the Arc Corps will/might get to him sooner or later (has a whole playlist of it too.) :v:

You think they might copyright strike him?

IF so i'll inbox him and tell him to unlist them

Lol, I've subscribed to that guy for a long time, and I was kind of surprised he was the only one to still have the videos up. So I posted it in the Liz P4C video section. I was sure he'd get a copyright strike until the guy above me told him to keep them as unlisted.

Anyway:

So I'm right to think that they'll release it on a whole new disc?

Lol, I've subscribed to that guy for a long time, and I was kind of surprised he was the only one to still have the videos up. So I posted it in the Liz P4C video section. I was sure he'd get a copyright strike until the guy above me told him to keep them as unlisted.

Anyway:

So I'm right to think that they'll release it on a whole new disc?

Better question: Will it be for 360 :v:?

Better question: Will it be for 360 :v:?

Atlus has control on that. Same thing as region locking. With BBCP still being PS3 only i'd highly recommend grabbing a PS3 if you want to play on the console with the bigger player base by the time P4C comes out.

most likely ps4 my dude

Very unlikely. No change to the games engine was made that would require next gen. Also for sales they'd be stupid to not release on current gen. Possible for a release on both current and next gen, but not only next gen.

Very unlikely. No change to the games engine was made that would require next gen. Also for sales they'd be stupid to not release on current gen. Possible for a release on both current and next gen, but not only next gen.

i doubt it bro. that's 4 versions of the same game. (2 versions if it's only playstation) i doubt we'll get p4c before the year is over so i just don't see it. even if they released it on current gen sys, it would be pointless because everyone will be saving money for the new systems or already have a new gen system.

Many companies are doing current and next gen releases of the same title. Doesn't mean the next gen one has to be a physical release and waste production costs. They can easily do just digital only for next gen. Just because PS4/XBONE comes out this year doesn't mean all companies stop releasing games for 360/PS3. I don't know how old you are but PS2 lasted a hell of a long time into PS3's life cycle. P4U arcade to console was only a 3 month gap. It'll be very likely the same happens for P4C. I'm personally predicting a Spring to late Summer release for P4C console. Also you have 0 understanding of adoption rate and the choices companies make the first year or two of new hardware releases. Even in a year the next gen consoles will not have anywhere near the same customer potential as the current consoles. Both PS3 and 360 have sold over 75 million units each worldwide. Next gen consoles will be barely scratching 2-3 million range around the time P4C will most likely come out next year. No company would be stupid enough to release a sequel to a niche title that didn't even break 500k total units sold, only on a new console that the majority of their past customers don't own.

Many companies are doing current and next gen releases of the same title. Doesn't mean the next gen one has to be a physical release and waste production costs. They can easily do just digital only for next gen. Just because PS4/XBONE comes out this year doesn't mean all companies stop releasing games for 360/PS3. I don't know how old you are but PS2 lasted a hell of a long time into PS3's life cycle. P4U arcade to console was only a 3 month gap. It'll be very likely the same happens for P4C. I'm personally predicting a Spring to late Summer release for P4C console. Also you have 0 understanding of adoption rate and the choices companies make the first year or two of new hardware releases. Even in a year the next gen consoles will not have anywhere near the same customer potential as the current consoles. Both PS3 and 360 have sold over 75 million units each worldwide. Next gen consoles will be barely scratching 2-3 million range around the time P4C will most likely come out next year. No company would be stupid enough to release a sequel to a niche title that didn't even break 500k total units sold, only on a new console that the majority of their past customers don't own.

Uh... this.

I'm just happy as long as they release it on Xbox 360. Don't want to be in a situation where I can't play BBCP and P4C. :pissed: