Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Is that Sho Minazuki guy new to the persona series like Labrys was or is he from a past game?

Labrys actually appeared first on Persona 3 Drama CD.

Anyway, nice to see a new face here. And the fact that he would be on P4 cast side makes me happy.

I was kidding because of the silly name change.

But 2013 arcade release is alot earlier than expected.

"Since they went with a name with two U's to get the #P4U2, I wonder what #P4A2 will stand for. Persona 4 ***** Assault? #P4A2Predictions" -@xieplus

And the fact that he would be on P4 cast side makes me happy.

Not necessarily. He has a Yasogami outfit (Labrys did too), but the end of that trailer doesn't have "sides" anymore, it seems. P3 and P4 cast are mixed together.

Am I the only one that laughed at Aigis using the suplex on Yu during the trailer?

"Since they went with a name with two U's to get the #P4U2, I wonder what #P4A2 will stand for. Persona 4 ***** Assault? #P4A2Predictions" -@xieplus

My first thought for a possible localization name was Persona 4 Arena Climax.

I am still more concerned about the region-locking I don't recall there being any negative statements from Atlus saying they regret the decision and considering my PS3 is from the UK I don't want to experience the half a year delay like the first game. On a positive note I would like to see more stuff on Shadow versions in action though I doubt I'd play anyone other than Naoto at least having the choice of shadow makes it seem interesting enough. Though where is Adachi with Reaper.

Somthing is happening in 3 days... think its a loketest, hopefully im not too late on this

Edit: forgot the link http://contentssync-arcsystemworks.ambel.info/index.cgi?eid=1051

New location test from September 27 to 29.

Brilliant.

Edit: Subbed version of the trailer

Edited by FluxWaveZ

Calling it now: the new guy is the protag of the next Persona game that's currently being teased here.

Other than that, the reveal is long overdue, though Aigis's suplex makes the wait worth it.

Beyond hyped now. Still holding out for Ken though.

The new guy looks pretty boring too imo.

Edited by Akiro

I like him but I'm gonna need to see more of him before I judge. He'll be at the loketest right? Pretty exited to see what he can do.

There's a chance he could be the "malevolent entity" but I don't think they would reveal him so early, ech, we'll see.

Also looks like there's a ton of new stages. I've seen at least 5 without even searching properly.

Where is Junpei ball?

I bet Sho Minazuki actually won't be at this upcoming loketest.

Could be wrong, but it reminds me of how it was with Aigis at the first P4A loketests.

Nope. it says "renda combo" which was localized as Auto Combo. It just says that there are new Auto Combos... Nothing special.

But that "S Hold System" has that specific gauge (as seen in one of the screens). Depending how long you charge it by holding the specific button down, you can make "various attacks". Text doesn't specify whether that means moves change depending the amount of charge, or just that each character has a different move... So the "S Hold moves" are basicly just new charge moves with special gauge.

I bet Sho Minazuki actually won't be at this upcoming loketest.

Could be wrong, but it reminds me of how it was with Aigis at the first P4A loketests.

Dunno. I mean, unless they have done a lot of changes from the previous built, I don't see the point of having another loketest if they ain't bringing anything new.

Okay...that trailer was awesome...but someone tell me...is sho a persona 2 character or is he someone exclusive to arena?

Okay...that trailer was awesome...but someone tell me...is sho a persona 2 character or is he someone exclusive to arena?

He's not a character seen before in the Persona saga, so, he's new.

They're definitely putting emphasis on the gameplay/system changes. Hoping we'll get an announcement for a console reason (And NA...please) by this year's E3.

I wasn't expecting this new guy, but since he's an original character, I doubt anyone did. Maybe he's that ''eerie voice'' you heard at the end of the story for all the P4 characters (minus Naoto) who hacked into Labrys and all.

So wait, there's a new loketest from the 27th to the 29th? Dammit, and I just took a vacation to a country with less than stable internet. Still, it is good to know the game is well on its way. Aigis suplexing was just damn hilarious (mostly because I don't particularly LIKE Yu Narukami :kitty:), though my favorite portion from the new trailer is Lizzie's new autocombo.