Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

My mistake. Forgot to put the SB. But Aigis SB spear is also listed as doing similar damage, which is why I'm considering it a trend for now.

Oh right. I would have imagined all SB CH Awakening Supers would do a ton of damage, so yeah, I'm guessing it's a trend.

I know I ain't the only one asking but...is sho in this loketest?

I'd hope he'd be, seeing as this is most probably the last loketest before the game's release.

Then again, I feel like he would have been mentioned already, as well as who'd presumably be the final arcade character.

sho is not in the loketest

dangit...oh well now for more Kanji,Junpei,Yosuke, and Yukari stuff... :P thanks omex

New info about this game seems to constantly come out of visibly nowhere...I love it!

Gotta get more updated on Junpei, and maybe a bit of Kanji. It would also be pretty sweet if were to learn more about Shadow characters.

By this point I'm pretty sure Sho is the boss of the game, and is being saved as a time-release character like Labrys.

Still not convinced that he'll be the boss but I agree that he'll probably be a time-release character.

they nerfed kanji to the point where comparing him to ct tager is fair

im out

im out

WHAT??? :arg::vbang:

Well Elizabeth still sounds horrible, I'm disappointed. I'm just looking forward to hearing or seeing shadow mode again. (Hate the fact that Sho didn't make it though.)

Edit:

Oh, Kanji sucks now? ... :yaaay:

Even if I didn't care for P4A 1 that much. I'm just looking at how Aigis gets away almost entirely free while other people, top or nay keep getting nerfed and I am laughing so much.

It's like I'm a Haz player and it's amazing.

im out

Sad...well I guess that's more incentive for me to play Junpei but it's still upsetting since I'll sub the guy...

Wasn't Narukami supposed to get nerfed like crazy too?

No. It's impossible to nerf the king of Swag. I haven't been keeping up to date religiously with Narukami's changes but for the most part, he sounds just as good as he is now minus his amazing oki, which seems to be gone all across the cast so not so much a nerf specific to him.

I don't care about the kanji nerfs...I'm gonna use him for the sake of hoping I can still make it work...you shouldn't give up either Omex! Just because he's compared to CT tager doesn't mean you can give up! :P

^ Agreed

After all, some still made Tager work back in CT, looking at you MikeZ

and he made Tager do hokuto no basketball sledge infinite in CS1 too...

Now what's going on here in the Arena boards?

*SURPRISE LOKETEST #3*

Oh, neat. I wonder if ASW actually got around to making Elizabeth a decent character for once...

*Lizzie still sucks*

Oh come on! ASW why do you do this to me? Then again, it looks like Kanji, Chie and Mitsuru have both been run over by the nerf truck...repeatedly.

Now what's going on here in the Arena boards?

*SURPRISE LOKETEST #3*

Oh, neat. I wonder if ASW actually got around to making Elizabeth a decent character for once...

*Lizzie still sucks*

Oh come on! ASW why do you do this to me? Then again, it looks like Kanji, Chie and Mitsuru have both been run over by the nerf truck...repeatedly.

...someone animate Yuu running them down in said nerftruck... XD he barely got nerfed at all!

So ASW still believes that nerfing a character to oblivion is a way to go to balance them. Okay...

And boo, still no Sho.

tried 3rd loketest

- No Minatsuki Sho (i suppose they gonna make him a time-release character)

- game looks mostly finished, it looks nice

- character balances are mostly based on 2nd loketest + couple minor changes

Narukami

- removed 2AB>5D, 5D is same as current version

- they added secret super 214214AB, and you have to keep inputting command: A>A>B>C>B>C>D>2AB>214214CD, cost 150meter and does 3k, no idea whats the point of this move

- everything else pretty much same as 2nd loketest

Yukiko

- if opponent hits you during Maharagi startup, its FC, RIP RIP RIP

- SB Maharagidyne sucks so hard

- 2A can not dodge many moves such as Mitsuru 5A anymore, RIP

- C Agidyne, you can move around the persona during activation, big troll

- Shadow Yukiko, my waifu

- RIP