Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

btw, if nobody mentioned this before

they gave Mitsuru a pretty cool tool that if droit goes throw D Bufula mirror, droit becomes SUPER fast and cause freeze on hit

So ASW still believes that nerfing a character to oblivion is a way to go to balance them. Okay...

I think someone took the nerf bat to their brains one time too many :v:. Yeah, yeah it's a loketest and these changes are not the final product. But, this is the 3rd one now, and possibly even the last one. That's at least some cause for alarm if this is the kind of changes they had in mind.

And boo, still no Sho.

That too, though I can forgive that since I recall that neither Labrys or Shadow Labrys were available in the initial build of the game and were added later.

btw, if nobody mentioned this before

they gave Mitsuru a pretty cool tool that if droit goes throw D Bufula mirror, droit becomes SUPER fast and cause freeze on hit

Hmm, that sounds like a fun little gimmick for Mitsuru. I say gimmick (for now at least) since I recall that Droit has lowered range now.

Edited by Luminos564

- they added secret super 214214AB, and you have to keep inputting command: A>A>B>C>B>C>D>2AB>214214CD, cost 150meter and does 3k, no idea whats the point of this move

...GOD DAMMIT THEY GAVE HIM AN ORDER SOL SUPER...we're boned. then again I use order sol...but I can;t do that super for shit.

RIP:

Liz

Yukiko

Kanji

Chie

Mitsuru

0 fcks given:

Narukami da gawd

EDIT:

Is anyone gathering Yukari's info? I remember in the last loketest there was VERY little info on her and it was mostly unstranslated etc

Narukami

- they added secret super 214214AB, and you have to keep inputting command: A>A>B>C>B>C>D>2AB>214214CD, cost 150meter and does 3k, no idea whats the point of this move

Thanks for the info Stunedge. That secret Narukami super sounds like it's just for laughs, lol.

Maybe it is like Order-Sol's Dragon Install: Sakkai? I remember that move being pretty much there just for the swagger since it needed the full 100 tension and a lv.3 charge. And yes, thank for the info Stunedge. You too Omex.

Aegis Mitsuru Chie Teddie S.Labrys look like they have got sth

maybe Akihiko too

didn't hear much good info about rest of casts

we will see how this goes in the final version

Do you simply know about Yu's new super or did you actually see it? (Just asking if you can decribe what is it like).

FC on command grab recovery ahahaha are you serious arcsys.

Taking anti-frustration balance to the extreme here. You make Capcom look good.

Edited by Henaki

i tried it myself, its just like HOS's IK super except it looks pretty shitty

does he do the exact same motions like sol? or did they do it in another way? because I wanna know what it looks like in action. XD

Stunedge, do u know if anyone from japan is posting Yukari info? her stuff is very scarce since loketest #2

i think thats because they took away so much stuff from her and good players all quit :(

it's pretty hard to describe her since she is hard to explain

having everything be Fatal Recovery seems like overkill... i don't know what they're thinking

does he do the exact same motions like sol? or did they do it in another way? because I wanna know what it looks like in action. XD

that's a hard question, just wait for vid

that's a hard question, just wait for vid

all right...now all we need to wait on is elizabeth getting hokuto no basketball infinites. XD

all right...now all we need to wait on is elizabeth getting hokuto no basketball infinites. XD

just recycle her airthrow animation over and over = basketball infinite

having everything be Fatal Recovery seems like overkill... i don't know what they're thinking

Maybe that's the thing: what if they're not thinking at all? Reading through the doc, it looks like a giant mess unless you're Aigis or Yu. I can only hope that out of all this chaos, we get a decent fighter.

Anyone willing to translate Naoto's changes so far?

Naoto

trap startup is faster

直斗くん、d罠がJ攻撃で壊れなくなった、

弾数システムは残存、

弾使い切ってても前Dの拡散弾は撃てる。逆ギレ取らないでも撃ったりはできなくなった。

コンボは伸びづらそうだけど、優位を維持して動くことはできそう。面白いかも。

From what I can tell, stuff like the bullet reload timer and D traps not getting nulled by air attacks is still in, but there's some new stuff about her combos and furious action.

Anyone willing to translate Naoto's changes so far?

I'm a novice at this, so apologies in advance for any inaccuracies:

- D traps aren't broken by jump attacks.

- Bullet count system preserved.

- Even when bullets are exhausted, can still use Aim 6D.

- Still can't use Counter Shot when furious action doesn't catch an attack.

- Combos have difficult-looking extensions, but pressure-preserving movement seems possible. Could be interesting.

Edited by Kikirin
Thanks for the correction, Omex!

Thank you! So I guess now our combos are harder, but we might still get oki out of them. Hopefully Naoto turns out solid in the end.

It's not a bug, her new bullet pattern is acutally just her short range DP blast (it doesn't use bullets, it's the persona shooting for her)

This is probably stupid of me asking but what's fatal recovery? Is it when Characters slowly fall to the ground on fatal counter hit that doesn't launch them into the air?