Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

-Bropei Install has an aura so golden, Bang would be proud. Sadly, it doesn't come with a theme-music change.

...then make some. XD

...then make some. XD

Not my department. My job is to analyse the game as a consumer and then complain like a scrub when it turns out I am shit at the game.

Actually I had a small brainwave. OK so we all know that most Shadow versions use the character's old autocombo while their originators have new ones, correct? So what about Yukari and Junpei? Do their Shadow-selves have different autocombos or just use the same ones?

Because Lizzie fucked up a very expensive TV monitor and is in general an occupational hazard. General Teddie isn't made of money despite being able to get Rise into a bikini. Plus who are you gonna have her clash with? Last I checked, aside from Yu, she can just sneeze on someone and melt their flesh from their bones.

Long story short, Shadow Labrys is salty.

Long story short, Shadow Labrys is salty.

Breaking all her carefully constructed barriers and outright backhand slapping her into submission probably added some vinegar to go along with that salt.

Do we have any time for an actual arcade launch live stream? I remember 1 year and 8 months ago when this stream page showed the first ever live stream that showed off P4A being played in arcades after its official launch and I stayed up watching it. Since I believe the game launches in a matter of hours, I'd love to be able to do the same.

Hey guys, try to keep this thread gameplay related and keep it to as relevant info as possible. It's been pretty relaxed but now that the game is out and info is going to be going up everywhere it helps if it's easy to find and not buried behind lots of irrelevant posts ^_^

rowanism from mayonaka midnight has hos twitch with stuff...shadow kanji never change XD

but yeah he has a stream,m of shadow duels and a junpei showcase-like match with sho the PUNching bag (hahah, I'm funny :3)

rowanism from mayonaka midnight has hos twitch with stuff...shadow kanji never change XD

but yeah he has a stream,m of shadow duels and a junpei showcase-like match with sho the PUNching bag (hahah, I'm funny :3)

All of that was just part of the very boring pre-launch stream.

Looking to see how people are playing the new characters, and I have a friend who is waiting anxiously to see new Shadow Labrys

Which new S. Labrys,shadow mode Labrys or improved Shadow Labrys? I'm actually a bit psyched about some of the changes S. Lab should be getting here

Which new S. Labrys,shadow mode Labrys or improved Shadow Labrys? I'm actually a bit psyched about some of the changes S. Lab should be getting here

OG S. Lab's practically just getting buffs, which is pretty awesome.

I assume the former...I wonder how funny it'd be with both shadow labrys...es meeting. XD

Wait, are there 2 freaking Shadow Labrys?! Makes no sense to me.

We have the Original (Asterius) Shadow Labrys and the Labrys (with Ariadne) has her own Shadow form which uses the Persona. It gets a bit confusing though, I admit.

Cant wait to see some nice new mitsuru action... I was afraid that they made her veryyyyy weak, but reading peoples intake for the last location tests she should still kick some serious ass..

I think it was already posted earlier on in the thread but don't see why you couldn't post the link anyway in the P4U2 video posting thread too so that it doesn't get lost.

Wuv you Sphinx ^,^

Also, Good to see Ragna Narukami and Hazama Naoto palettes. Hopefully my Asuka Labrys and Makoto Chie are still there

EDIT: Also, now that I'm seeing it in a real match, the recovery on Naoto's traps don't seem that bad to me. Not sure if it's because they reverted the change though.

Edited by RurouniLoneWolf