Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Okay, thanks for clarification. He does sort of look like Hidetoshi.

I sort of knew that their Instant Kill would be Hama/Mudo combo. And the picture with flame wolf head Koromaru is the beginning of the said move. 

Ken looks so freaking awesome, I cant wait until console version, though now i just want to see some gameplay of him

Koromaru wearing Ken's old stuff is the cutest shit ever. Older Ken looks pretty awesome too.

I'm really excited to see the two of them in action.

So many characters I want to pick up in P4AU...and there's still a chance of Adachi getting in too.

At this point, we can only wait and see what is Koro-chan's bar about. Could be a health bar, could be a gauge similar to Valkenhayn's.

As for the story screenshot, it's kinda sad that a middle schooler seems to have been brought in for the mission, whereas Junpei just stumbled upon it by accident. And Theodore is there too eh, adding this to Persona Q, I guess the guy is canon then.

And Theodore is there too eh, adding this to Persona Q, I guess the guy is canon then.

Theo's always been canon, it's just 'Hamuko" that's not canon. Actually, I think Liz might have mentioned Theo in her story mode in P4U.

Both of them look so, so sweet. I wish they revealed some stuff about their gameplay, but their new looks are enough for me to reconsider my character loyalty.

Both of them look so, so sweet. I wish they revealed some stuff about their gameplay, but their new looks are enough for me to reconsider my character loyalty.

There's probably going to be a trailer for them tomorrow, Rise got one when she was announced at least.

Edited by Strife

>>Manzebeth

>>No Female Protagonist

#idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore

If FeMC somehow got confirmed, I would probably have to not play Akihiko anymore.

For anyone wondering, that has no new info, just the images.

I got my Famitsu. Ken and Koromaru are Shadow Operatives, part of their "Extra Numbers". They both appear to have come alongside Labrys and Yukari.

The armband does in fact say "Student Council", BTW.

DAT FLAME SUPER. Way more hype than Rise imo.

And her I thought I was gonna hate this kid, I may give him a 2nd chance in my next playthrough of P3FES.

Nah, pretty sure he goes to Gekkoukan Middle School.

i thought he was two years younger than Kanji, wouldnt that make him a freshman at high school?

wouldnt that make him a freshman at high school?

Famitsu's web article says he's on the 2nd grade of middle school.

Theo's always been canon, it's just 'Hamuko" that's not canon. Actually, I think Liz might have mentioned Theo in her story mode in P4U.

This is correct.  She mentions him in a voice clip too.

Oh man Im really excited for Kenomaru. I was so worried about his playstyle but now that I see he has a Koro meter I feel much happier. Yukari is really going to struggle for that second spot in my group. 

This is correct.  She mentions him in a voice clip too.

Pretty much, though I've honestly never heard her even say that voice clip line regarding Theodore in actual gameplay. By the way, regarding FeP3MC; you can't exactly expect them to make her playable either way considering 1) Lizzie has confirmed the male P3MC as canon meaning she's all the less likely to appear and 2) they haven't even made the male version playable so what chance did she have?

Anyway, Ken looks, eh alright I guess. At least he's gotten more mature looking (something about his younger, P3 face really made it hard for me to look at him or take anything he said seriously). Shadow type Koromaru is awesome though. Guess I'll just have to see how he plays in the end. That "Baptism of Light and Darkness" has me intrigued at least..

Koro looks hype in a hoodie and here's hoping to a solid mixup/poking character in P4A.

Also that fire super screen has Rise at 5 cards again?