Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Yeah probably, but still It's a weird selection of personae especially given that Cerberus has been confirmed in game. I'd like Theo or P3MC to be playable, so if it is a teaser cool, but if not the roster is pretty extensive anyway! 

Oh, does anyone know what happens if one of Ken or Koromaru gets Ko'd? I guess if kens out it's a loss and if Koromaru goes it's just a man down?

If Ken gets KOed I imagine Koro goes over to his beaten body and whimpers, like the twins in Chaos Code.

I personally think there are 4 routes of Orpheus being used in game, Theo helping Liz (or option 2 canonizing FeMC and doing the same as Liz), P3MC playable character/ appearance or a story sequence uses it via, Aigis/Liz/Theo/Yu (or even an antagonist).

There's a 5th one, one I think is extremely likely to happen given the attention to P3 lately what with the movies and all

I don't want to spoil too much, but just like how "Adachi's" showed up, "Minato" could show up as well.

TBH it's a bit hard for me to imagine that they don't try to shoehorn in Minato somehow. 

I personally think there are 4 routes of Orpheus being used in game, Theo helping Liz (or option 2 canonizing FeMC and doing the same as Liz), P3MC playable character/ appearance or a story sequence uses it via, Aigis/Liz/Theo/Yu (or even an antagonist).

Some things to note:

-Yes that is certainly Orpheus, but it is also the one used by "Makoto" (Male P3MC). The one used by Female P3MC would have a different silhouette. For reference, here: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110524224532/megamitensei/images/6/65/Orpheus_female_render_by_misachanchibi-d347r8n.png

-Canonizing Theodore (which they did with Lizzie's lines referring to him as her brother) does not necessarily canonize F.P3MC sad to say. 

Personally, I would rather have M.P3MC wielding Orpheus in light of the recent movies. It just doesn't "feel" right seeing anyone else wield him. I had the same feeling with Aigis summoning him too. I imagine I'd feel the same if Theodore used him, but then again, I never played P3P so maybe I wouldn't mind...

Some things to note:

-Yes that is certainly Orpheus, but it is also the one used by "Makoto" (Male P3MC). The one used by Female P3MC would have a different silhouette. For reference, here: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110524224532/megamitensei/images/6/65/Orpheus_female_render_by_misachanchibi-d347r8n.png

-Canonizing Theodore (which they did with Lizzie's lines referring to him as her brother) does not necessarily canonize F.P3MC sad to say. 

Personally, I would rather have M.P3MC wielding Orpheus in light of the recent movies. It just doesn't "feel" right seeing anyone else wield him. I had the same feeling with Aigis summoning him too. I imagine I'd feel the same if Theodore used him, but then again, I never played P3P so maybe I wouldn't mind...

Good point, didn't factor in the hair :P Could of been a good way to try and tie in all the loose ends though. Wonder Theo's appearance will make Margaret get in on the action too and appear for someone other than Yu this time.

There's a 5th one, one I think is extremely likely to happen given the attention to P3 lately what with the movies and all

I don't want to spoil too much, but just like how "Adachi's" showed up, "Minato" could show up as well.

TBH it's a bit hard for me to imagine that they don't try to shoehorn in Minato somehow. 

Yeah, that's true. Initially I thought that he would appear as:

the "vessel" mentioned at the end of the last game, due to his body being lifeless, being a body able to contain mass power. Sort of like the shadow in the answer, but being his actual body only containing the malevolent entity/ Nyarlhotep, but that seems to be jossed with SHO anyway.

Although, given the appearance of tartarus, he could easily appear as the seal during the end game section, which may or may not be broken depending on SHO / Liz. 

^^Your spoiler wrapped theory is still very much possible. MINAZUKI and Malevolent Entity are two entirely seperate existences. Malevolent Entity is the current "General Teddie."

...How can you tell

Probably because Orpheus Telos is the evolved form of Orpheus and P3 characters seem to all have evolved versions of their personae.

FeMC probably isn't going to be a thing because Ken exists. The two use similar weapons, granted a naginata is slightly different than a spear, and most characters so far have unique weapons (with the exception of character doubles).

The most likely scenario for her existence would be if they bring Minato back as a playable character and FeMC is his shadow or an alternate palette.

Quite frankly if they bring Male!MC\Fem!MC back I will lose my shit. It would pretty much ruin the entire ending of P3 and possibly the point of the whole game in general. I mean I love FemMC(though I dislike maleMC), but that ending was heavy and what it meant should be kept.

Plus none of them can really bring anything new to the playable cast by this point.

Probably because Orpheus Telos is the evolved form of Orpheus and P3 characters seem to all have evolved versions of their personae.

FeMC probably isn't going to be a thing because Ken exists. The two use similar weapons, granted a naginata is slightly different than a spear, and most characters so far have unique weapons (with the exception of character doubles).

The most likely scenario for her existence would be if they bring Minato back as a playable character and FeMC is his shadow or an alternate palette.

It's a bonus Persona

Messiah is Makoto's Ultimate Persona

Messiah may be his Ultimate Persona. Nobody really knows yet. Literally every other Ultimate Persona in the Social Link era of the Persona series is obtained through story events or Social Links, whereas Messiah is only possible through fusion. The only way we'll know for sure if either is meant to be his Ultimate Persona is if he uses one of them in the last P3 movie.

Messiah may be his Ultimate Persona. Nobody really knows yet. Literally every other Ultimate Persona in the Social Link era of the Persona series is obtained through story events or Social Links, whereas Messiah is only possible through fusion. The only way we'll know for sure if either is meant to be his Ultimate Persona is if he uses one of them in the last P3 movie.

well in P3FES in the credits it show everyone's Ultimate persona and messiah is with him, so thats kinda of a big hint.

Quite frankly if they bring Male!MC\Fem!MC back I will lose my shit. It would pretty much ruin the entire ending of P3 and possibly the point of the whole game in general. I mean I love FemMC(though I dislike maleMC), but that ending was heavy and what it meant should be kept.

Plus none of them can really bring anything new to the playable cast by this point.

I feel you on the P3 ending, but it isn't impossible for him to be back. The game left loopholes for the ending, so he could come back.

The thing that the FeMC and MaleMC could bring to the cast are multiple personae usage. Yu doesn't do it, which is somewhat disappointing, but if the P3 MC could do it, I think they would make for complex gameplay. It would make them well-rounded characters depending on whatever their weapon is, plus it might even be an excuse to give another character stances such as Aigis orgia mode. There are plenty of high end personae they could make use of as well, such as Orpheus Telos, Messiah, Metatron, Lucifer. I think it would be cool to say the least.

well in P3FES in the credits it show everyone's Ultimate persona and messiah is with him, so thats kinda of a big hint.

Were Koromaru, Shinjiro, and Metis already at their Ultimate Persona stage, then? Because they only had the Persona they showed up in the party with as their silhouette. Also, FeMC only had fem!Orpheus in P3P's credits.

Were Koromaru, Shinjiro, and Metis already at their Ultimate Persona stage, then? Because they only had the Persona they showed up in the party with as their silhouette. Also, FeMC only had fem!Orpheus in P3P's credits.

they all had their ultimate and metis only shows up in the answer credis.here watch for your self  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4

they all had their ultimate and metis only shows up in the answer credis.here watch for your self  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CSZDbKuL4

The Answer is still a part of P3FES. It's not its own separate game. Also, considering that at the beginning of the credits video you show only shows the P3 logo, not the full P3FES logo, they may have decided not to alter the credits at all (especially after noting that FES was also released as an add-on disc in Japan).

The Answer is still a part of P3FES. It's not its own separate game. Also, considering that at the beginning of the credits video you show only shows the P3 logo, not the full P3FES logo, they may have decided not to alter the credits at all (especially after noting that FES was also released as an add-on disc in Japan).

yes what you say is true.but he still shows up with Messiah, also why would they change the credis if FES was an add-on? seems like pointless work to add a logo when the credits would be the same.

Not trying to sound like the boring guy but shouldn't these discussions be in the story thread? Idk, these aren't news nor gameplay for certain, it's mostly speculations and possibilities. It's a pretty old debate too, let's just wait and see what happens regarding P3 MC, FeMC, Theodore or whatever.

Edited by Strife

True. PSC didn't allude to anything, and that is mostly what this is based on so lets let it sleep for now. That Adachi hype though...come on Atlus, don't leave me hanging.

Not trying to sound like the boring guy but shouldn't these discussions be in the story thread? Idk, these aren't news nor gameplay for certain, it's mostly speculations and possibilities. It's a pretty old debate too, let's just wait and see what happens regarding P3 MC, FeMC, Theodore or whatever.

Ken's glasses look weird in that cut-in >_>

Music List if someone needs it:

P3:

Burn my dread

Memories of You (Kimi no Kioku)

A Deep Mentality (Shinsou Shinri)

P4

Pursuiting My true Self

Heaven

Qualorie Magic! (Kerorin MAGIC)

It's SHOW TIME

Never More

P4G

Shadow World

Let's go to the Beach

True Story

Time to Make History

Lol we got music DLC now... who wanna bet the DLC songs will be BGM during story mode?