Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Well, I really do hope P3P FeMC battle theme is in and Mitsuru's 8-bit dungeon music is in. Perhaps my favorite themes in the entire series.

Anyways, I hope you can get the music DLC in game like you could the navigators.

Man, fighting to "Sauna" will be awesome. I think the dungeon themes are refreshing to hear as battle themes.

Sauna? Be to busy cracking sex jokes honestly lol

Well, I really do hope P3P FeMC battle theme is in and Mitsuru's 8-bit dungeon music is in.

I assume you mean Mitsuo?

And yes, Wiping all out is an awesome song.

I'm pretty sure Wiping All out is in the game already. I definitely remember hearing it in one of the match videos. I'll see if I can find a link.

EDIT: Found it! It's faint in this video because of the commentator and the background noise but it's definitely Wiping All Out

Nice try ATLUS and ASW, but you won't be getting me to shell out money for BGM DLC, even if I happen to like Burn My Dread. Likewise, no glasses DLC for me either. The game's perfectly functional without them and honestly, non-P4 characters look extremely weird with them on to me. That said, selling the previous Story Mode as DLC is actually a pretty merciful and even helpful in some ways. Newcomers who missed out on the last title and want to know what happened can catch up without having to shell out more money for P4A itself, while those that bought the original can easily skip the DLC.

Yeah I see part of Sho's face in the top part. Not gonna put too much hope on the boxart suddenly revealing something surprising though. Then again why are they slowly teasing it? So far it's 25% revealed.

The boxart does appear to be similar if not exactly like this http://37.media.tumblr.com/1581d40e0df3c23ced68084477742011/tumblr_n4hvhcVKak1qb9hh5o1_1280.png so take it as you will but I think it will be just sho in the background with yu in the foreground.

When is it that they update with character trailers? Thursdays? Really wanna see some Kenomaru action already.

There's still a "Coming Soon" box in the character section, even though it contains all the characters we know of.

There's still a "Coming Soon" box in the character section, even though it contains all the characters we know of.

Yeah, I think there's a good chance it means there's at least one more character left.

Yeah had a feeling Ken would be popular with the ladies with his recent...growth. His unorthodox extended spear + dog companion playstyle looks really fun like S.Lab Bull and Junpei baseball mechanics.

His instant kill looks pretty awesome.

As expected he's pretty much all mid-range, with Koromaru acting like Ignis. He definitely looks interesting, I'll try him out.

Yeah, his instant kill was pretty nice.  Hmmm, still no signs of Koromaru's actions taking meter, which is concerning. Though the first time you see him in action, you see part of his meter depleted.

Yeah, his instant kill was pretty nice.  Hmmm, still no signs of Koromaru's actions taking meter, which is concerning. Though the first time you see him in action, you see part of his meter depleted.

Maybe he's still unfinished or that meter represents his HP. I can't really see any other options.

Either way, hard to say how it's gonna work right now. He's definitely looking pretty good though.

Edited by Strife

dog looks like a cross between little eddie and zappa's dog summon to me

dog looks like a cross between little eddie and zappa's dog summon to me

I myself was hoping he played like Zappa just to be a troll....somehow XD

Still highly skeptical of the health meter theory but we'll see. There could indeed be extra factors that we're missing that makes the health meter theory more reasonable than it does now.